Anyone else killing monster pigs and the points are not registering in the log?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Anyone else killing monster pigs and the points are not registering in the log?

• I know the game is a little buggy, but happened to me twice this morning on two high level pigs. Spent quite a few anchors to kill them but no points registered :( frustrating.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

It happened to me once when the game crashed after the kill shot of a super shark.

Sealy
    @sealy

Happened to me too. Hope they get rid of these bugs quickly. I’m also still getting the error codes occasionally, but the game usually works anyway when I click on the code. Last night my screen froze for about 5 minutes after a fight.

CookiePwnd26
    @goodyoungkid

I get that too, but just wait and your score will be updated

tantan
    @tantan

I had this bug a few times during previous pig events. The game didn’t crash but the scores didn’t appeared in the list, even later. I don’t know whether the points were added to the total pig points or not but they were not in the list for sure.
    And once I had a bug when one pig was shown twice in the list. But again I don’t know if the points were counted twice or not.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@ezeromark, @troisdsmax & @sealy, @tantan & @goodyoungkid, this has been happening for well over a month. I reported it to Rovio on 7/27 yet it still continues to be an issue. I believe all of mine have occurred on Help levels, but I’d have to check as I don’t trust my memory.

At 1st, what I noticed was not only did points fail to be awarded, but there was also a loss of Ship energy. I play on iPhone & iPad & occasionally, I notice that the fight isn’t in Log, yet the points are awarded; I started to keep track of points on both devices in July when this became an issue for me. I don’t care if they’re not in the Log as long as I’m given credit.

Recently (would have to look at my records,) it’s gotten a little better in that if points aren’t awarded during a Help fight, I’m not losing the Ship energy, however, the other night on iPad was a royal mess. It was an hour or so past my bedtime so I used my last Ship energy for a Help fight. I saw all of the Win screens, coins awarded, etc. even the calculating Win points screen but after that there was nothing …. no points were awarded & I would have had MVP points plus I lost the Ship energy.

I suggest you each report it to Rovio. Given the fact it’s been almost 6 weeks sine i reported it to them, yet it continues to impact more than just me, I doubt they’ll fix it without a lot more complaining.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

All I see is just a small delay in the incrementation of points. Nothing quirky.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Anyone else killing monster pigs and the points are not registering in the log?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.