Anyone else having server problems?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone else having server problems?

• Haven’t been able to go to the nest or arena for several hours now. I know there was a major internet blackout today affecting Netflix, Reddit among others. I’m wondering if it affected Rovio as well, or if my problem was unrelated.

Can’t get into ABE either.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@jim151 AB Fight! was also having some server backups today, for I missed my once-in-a-lifetime chance of a free roll on the Premium Slot (I had my hopes up for the limited-edition Halloween gear) because the server wasn’t “responding”- oh the things we expect in life are merely just a mirage…..

Rovio has reported on Facebook that a major DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) has wiped out big portion of the Angry birds games temporarily that utilize Wi-Fi during gameplay, such as AB Epic, AB Fight!, AB 2, and AB Transformers, causing the servers to crash until Rovio fixes them all across the United States

Jim151
    @jim151

Thanks. I was able to eventually get on.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@rowdypup, I can’t find the FB Rovio post you saw. How did you find it?

Edited: never mind rowdypup, I found it

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@justpast40 Rovio has the hack alert reminder on the top of their Angry Birds, Angry Birds 2, Angry Birds POP!, and their main page [called “Rovio- surprise] to alert the fans about the ‘crisis’ this morning

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone else having server problems?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.