Any love for Windows Phone?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Any love for Windows Phone?

• I wonder what kind of problem Rovio facing on Windows Phone, but the Windows Phone version of Epic is missing a lot of features as there is no stars count system, no Rovio account sync, no google account achievements, super slow in update (currently on iOS/Android is version 1.1.3 and on Windows Phone still stuck on 1.0.14) which now I can’t visit friend’s nest due to version difference, so that means no free golden pig rolls.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Kelani
    @kelani

@skydemon Purely speculation here, but I think Rovio’s either still building their Windows Phone development staff, or just has a small crew to test the waters while they wait and see how much market share this platform might take from iOS/Android. Either of those would mean that the WP version would have fewer features and more bugs than the other platforms. PC is treated pretty much the same way.

If you check: Rovio Titles by Platform, for WP, the new releases are either NO or TBA, which (to me) implies they’re on the fence about whether to release future titles for that platform.

abirds954
    @abirds954

Reality is, Windows Phone market share is minuscule. Gotta go where the (paying) users are.

jeisson1983
    @jeisson1983

Well.. I think if there is a problem, is not a problem to the user, if I have to change my phone or tablet to get an update, I think the support is null.

MadMike
    @madmike

Anyone who wishes to play games should buy either Android or iOS device.
    Windows Phone came out to late and is not and will not be profitable for appmakers.
    You should have considered this before buying your phone.

jeisson1983
    @jeisson1983

I respect your opinion, but I can not share it, Windows Phone have a lot of games of high quality, some of they are free, and like Angry birds games, with in app pay. I know that support a new platform can be difficult, but Windows Phone has more than two years.

I’m not demanding the update, it is not the goal, but I, and many other users in Windows Phone, want to stay on par with the features. Android and iOS users have advantage with events and other stuff.

DarkjesterXX
    @darkcloudx79

I have a WP 8.1. Stuck waiting for Stella update, Epic update, and Transformers!

DarkjesterXX
    @darkcloudx79

Really though, if I could afford an IPhone, I would use that. They seem to always get latest material @ITunes!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Any love for Windows Phone?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.