Another Unnecessary Rebalance and Nerf

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Another Unnecessary Rebalance and Nerf

• Seriously, the developers still treat this game like it’s a BETA release. Things were actually working pretty good with the last release, so I guess it was time to screw things up again.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Narc
    @narc

I’m seeing that too. I have three of the premium karts (~284cc) and all of a sudden I’m ending up in third or lower place in each race when it used to be an easy first place win before the last update. It’s not surprising one bit. They are desperate for money and they probably think this will tempt people to pay. I will not make any IAPs because they will eventually change it and nullify any gains. Just like they did with AB Epic which is an absolute disgrace.

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

Yep, I now have 300cc karts in all worlds. Can’t possibly be upgraded any further. Just came in 5th in a daily race. At the end it tells me I failed and has a button telling me to upgrade my kart. It’s insulting.

And…..twice more now. 5th place and 6th. Running fine races each time, no wrecks, no respawns. I do notice that at the beginning of the races, some opponents have karts over 300cc. Wonder how I get me one of those?

The previous patch got me playing again after months of frustration. This one drives me away again. Guess I’ll check back in a few more and see how completely different it is again.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Another Unnecessary Rebalance and Nerf

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.