Another Small Break

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Another Small Break

• As it seems we have another small break between events. Let’s get some good rest!
    I sure will form this!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

This break gives me a chance to finally upgrade EGrimlock. O.o

coolbug
    @coolbug

This break will give me some time to get some sparks from the daily quests!

coolbug
    @coolbug

Oh it looks like the levels look normal again!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I’m just glad we have some time to catch our breath before the next hardware update next month- I need some time to upgrade my newest recruit Wheeljack and promote some of my best “agents”, like Soundwave, Energon Grimlock, Ratchet, Ricochet just to name a few

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I’m glad the nodes are back to normal

fumuthabeotch
    @fumuthabeotch

Anybody know how long of a break? Please be at least a few days.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Still no news yet of what the next live event will be, or what their squad bonus score characters will be.

I’m guessing another 24 hours of break. That means total of 2 days (after token exchange day ended) of no live events.
    Since they had 2 days of token exchange.

I hope the next live event will be the Blues Brothers with the new Blues character.
    Currently the blues are too weak at level 11 so using this break for upgrading them.

Also haven’t seen live events based on the Variants or 2006 squads for some time.

Any guesses for who the next squads will be?

coolbug
    @coolbug

@armourbender I’m guessing it’s going to be the brothers in armor squad because the character that is coming is a blues character and the brothers in armor squad is the blues squad.

Joel
    @joel687

I don’t know if they would do new characters for back-to-back events. Wasn’t their plan to do events from Thursday until Tuesday, with Wednesday open for token exchange? If they go back into that mode, I would expect the new event today

Edit- My math doesn’t make sense here. They should have started Wednesday if they were going back to that pattern.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

They have never had brand new characters available in back-to-back events so I doubt the new Blues will be in the next one. Since lately they have had the bonus squad be the squad of the character that was available in the last event I’m guessing Wheeljack’s squad will be the bonus one in the next one. And Drift should be the prize character because every other event character has been available since he was (Skywarp twice) so he is more than due for a second chance.

Joel
    @joel687

Oh, I’d love another chance to get Drift soon. I didn’t get him last time. I opted for getting two others instead

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Another night and no event. Starting to get the shakes from withdrawal. C’mon Rovio, I need a fix.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Probably won’t happen until 2017, events start on Thursday and end Tuesday, with Wednesday being the 24hr turnin period.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I suspect that the next event requires software update. Apple isn’t accepting software updates for their App Store between Christmas and New Year. So, till next Thursday…

sheepybach
    @paul13

Like you all glad for the break to do some upgrading. If I recall they did a 5 day Event for Add-ons last New Year so maybe that is up their sleeve who knows

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

If they do release a new version, I want them:

1. To fix the damn accessories
    2. Buff some bots, Goldbite and Greyslam are both weak af.
    3. Make it so that we can buy missing sparks with gems.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

They’ve had a tendency to pop events with no warning. I’d be surprised if one doesn’t start tonight or tomorrow morning. It’ll be for accessories and/or to retry for a previous bot like one of the seekers.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

The end of the long wait…
    2 days of Token Exchange followed by 2 days of rest + silence because there’s no announcements abt the nect Live Event from Rovio / Exient.

Yesterday 31 Dec 2016 at 0:00 UTC / GMT we have the next live event Happy New Year with the squad being Wheeljack, Ultimate Prime and Rodimus.

3x bonus score multipler for bonus squad.

Only 72 hours to rack up enough Tokens for Sparks, Wheeljack’s Panels and Dead End’s Clips.

New tokens / leaderboard system awards more tokens on achieving each leaderboard level; HOWEVER 1st place winner only gets with only 100 tokens at the end of the live event day :(

Joel
    @joel687

Looks like another rest period after the New Year event

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 May i ask you, the avatar that you are wear now is it possible that is the VF-1S (Scull 001) From Macross and is colored after Hikaru Ichijo?

Joel
    @joel687

@elpapam – It might be. I didn’t pay any attention to artists when I googled it. It is intended to be Jetfire. I was always a huge fan of the Jetfire that looked like he came right out of Robotech.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 @elpapam It’s actually a suit from Gundam GX.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer Nop it’s definitely the VF-1S from the Movie : Macross Do You Remeber Love!

The Figure withe Super Pack mount on it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam There are similarities but there is a suit from the GX series that looks just like this one. 0_0

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer there are many mechas that looks like the same changing some minor designs but i am sure on this.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Another Small Break

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.