Anomaly thread

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Anomaly thread

• I’ll devote this thread to anything you find glitchy, suspicious, or just plain off.

My findings:
    1. Patsy is the crybaby you’ll either love or hate. He appears more often than any other boss pig, even during non-boss battles. But, could you handle having two Patsies? Imagine the whinging that would ensue!
    2 Patsies

2. Bette in her Extended Red Dominion form at level 50. I thought superevolutions were only possible at level 60.
    Super Bette at level 50

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

I have two Patsies from time to time. He’s kind of hard to kill so I hate it when I get more than one.

Birds who have been super-evolved prior to level 60 belong to players that played during the game’s Beta period, before global release.

Even if I had a screenshot, I am not sure how I could show the latest annoying anomaly I encountered. I have made it to level 2o in Pecker’s Challenge several times, but never past it. I was in level 20 last night, low on health, but only had two pigs left to defeat and both had low health. Carson’s circle covered them and they said ‘KO’ above their heads. They were standing in the back left corner near a portal.

I released Carson’s attack and………nothing happened. Basically like the attack got absorbed into the portal. Both pigs were undamaged, and subsequently killed me. I suppose I could have spent gems to revive and try again, but that’s not my style. I want to defeat level 20 without reviving. So I guess I’ll try again after reset today!

atis
    @atis

@e5c4p3artist for black birds and portals – yes, that sometimes happens that they travel through portal.. try to not fire it right in front of portal

SteelRoots
    @steelroots

Twice in the black dungeon I’ve had the TNT Deliverer attack when his counter was on 2. Both times on hard difficulty.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Anomaly thread

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.