Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 479 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Scott20 — I guess I misunderstood your comment on the walkthrough. I thought you meant that you got all the coins without swaps. Didn’t think about Jar Jar, I usually cringe when I see him/her? in a level.

scott20
    @scott20

@MVNLA2… Definitely in full agreement with you when I see Jar Jar in this game… I just cringe. I thought I’d never find a use for him in this game, but he actually proved himself useful in getting coins. : )

Joey
    @joeyba

Help appreciated: (@mvnla2 do u think u can help me?)

P 4 – 17 (1 coin left) : I used Darth Vader but still have one coin I can’t get
    Edit: I used Tusken to get it

B 4 – 17 : this is the only level I did not get coins in yet.
    (@scott20, did u use Jar Jar here?)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

B4-17: Gave up trying to shoot. Finally tried Yoda, who mostly doesn’t do what I want, but got all remaining coins
    P4-17 Finally got all without swaps. Clear out the rubble with Darth Sidious, then send Count Douku to the far right under the platform so you have a good line-of-sight to the coins.

Joey
    @joeyba

@mvnla2 I had read before about Yoda and what u mentioned. For me, he still does nothing i want. It did not help me in B4-17 :(

Edit: @mvnla2 Yoda worked like a charm! thank you thank you :)
    Now all coins are collected

P4-14 I used swap and got it.

scott20
    @scott20

@MVNLA2 & @joeyba… For P4-17, I remember that last stingy coin too. I eventually just shot Vader directly to the left close to the rock, used his rage, and he picked up the coin without going underwater. I assume Obi-wan might be able to do the same. Hopefully we’re talking about the same coin.

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@daboid

Oh how I wish I had seen this hint a month ago even if it was only posted in the last day or so. LOL!! I had been using P1-9 as my go to place to earn the reward levels. If I had been using the reward level for Chewbacca, I wouldn’t have wasted so many expensive purchases and ended up with no points.

I am down to needing just five characters now but only have 139 coins but would need about 2000 to purchase the ones I need. I have managed to get almost all the hidden coins so I am probably down to less than 10 I can get. Carbonite hasn’t been giving up too many good rewards lately and I don’t really want to spend $20 just to get them all.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@daBoid Edit: should have been @laxitoo– Sorry to hear that! Maybe you should just wait. I hate to spend real money on any of the AB games.
    Good luck with the melts.

DaBoid
    @daboid

@mvnla2

“Sorry to hear that! Maybe you should just wait. I hate to spend real money on any of the AB games.
    Good luck with the melts.”

?

Was this directed to @laxietoo?

I have opened and three-starred all reward levels and have over 4000 coins left.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Oops! Yes my message above was for @laxietoo.
    Sorry @DaBoid

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi @mvnla2,

Any solution for the level P4-7 ?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Grimmjow — There are some comments on the previous page. So I’ve got to ask myself why I bothering to copy them here, but:
    I gave up and used a Tusken Raider:
    P4-7: 2/8 Edit 0; Tusken Raider, that most precious of characters is what you need. Trying to get debris to fall in the cave is a pain; gave up on the debris route.

@Justpast40
    got them without a swap:
    On P4-7, the last 2 coins in the cave to the right were a real pain, but eventually, after fooling with the trajectories of the 1st 2 characters, I managed to get the debris to fall into the cave.
    Here’s the two that remained: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/justpast40/album/picture/9425/
    Here’s the winning shot trajectory: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/justpast40/album/picture/9424/

@Muffincake
    also got them without a swap:

Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

@DaBoid
    — Somehow missed your post on hidden word in B4-16, and missed the word until I saw your mention. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees!

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

B4-17…

I am not understanding what folks are saying about shooting the coins or using Yoda to get in there — the coins appear to be locked entirely away.

Yet, it would seem I got two of the coins while three-starring it (???)

Is the key to clear out the “valley” in the middle and then shoot something down there? I have many Hans, Landos, and Tanakas and have been using them to clean up coins so far…

Thanks for any help on this…

sutekh137

EDIT: OK, I see how to get the valley cleared reliably and get the tunnel out of the way, and got a few more coins. Still two left. Timing that shot is not easy. Does spread-fire lasering work better? I see how Yoda or Jar Jar could get in there, but I don’t have a lot of those guys…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@joeyba — I’ve been getting some ads the last couple of days also. However, it’s almost always only 1, and a lot of the time none.

@sutekh137
    — I used Yoda on B4-17, and it worked on the first try. I cleared the right beacon blocking the gap between the sling and the main structure. I activated Yoda shortly after he entered the tunnel.
    BTW, If you want a response, it’s best to @mention someone by name. I only visited this forum because I got a notification about joeyba’s comment.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@mvnla2 Holy cow that worked for me, first time, too! Gracias!

How did you even know there was a tunnel there? I had been using the second gap, dropping shooters down in there after clearing all the stuff and the first air tunnel with Mace.

I suppose the same thing would have worked with Yoda, but making that valley-gap drop without bouncing off walls is way harder than entering the tunnel from the “front”…

On to B4-18! Two stars, can’t seem to get three!

sutekh137

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sutekh137 — I guess I happened to be looking when there was a gap in the clouds. Congrats!
    BTW, I’m not an admin, but you should probably edit your post to delete the first 2 words “H… C…”, I don’t think they’re considered appropriate for young kids, and this is a kid-friendly site.

DaBoid
    @daboid

P4-14 in case anyone is having as much trouble as I did:

The coins are almost invisible. I just hammered away with Boba Fett’s missiles on the left side of the first underground mountain and got three coins. It was pretty much random, as I could not see them in the dark.

First mountain to the right of the catapult mound.

MikeinMont
    @mikeinmont

P4-3. The one on the left that is buried within the rock. Do I need a swap and if so, which one?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mikeinMont — You don’t need a swap. Don’t remember exactly where coin is, but fire pig backwards and aim rocket at rock beside coin location.

DaBoid
    @daboid

I am pretty much done with this game, until they come out with the next update.

I will continue the strategy I used when the coins first came out in early April. I am hoarding coins and rarely buying characters. I buy characters only when they offer a great deal. I have over 5000 coins right now.

I am getting at least 3 character melts a day, sometimes more when they offer melts with ads. I claim a character, start the next melt then reset my iPhone timer for another 7:59. I enter the new melted character into my Excel spreadsheet, or just make a note for later entry, then forget about it until the timer goes off.

I have opened and three-starred all the Reward Levels, so unless there are new characters in the “Coming Soon” update, I should be done with the Rewards Levels.

I have only a few coins uncollected. All are behind impenetrable barriers and have resisted all attempts to collect them. As I see it, Tusken Raider is the only character who can get these last few coins. I am unwilling to repeat my earlier mistake by wasting a Tusken Raider for a few lousy coins so long as the game is still incomplete.

So long as there is a “Coming Soon” episode being teased, I will collect and hoard coins and characters.

In other news, I love AB Space Beak Impact! I enjoy the Space game a lot more than Star Wars. I have never been a Star Wars fan. I saw the original movie in the theater when it was first released and was bored. I have been, however, an avid Space Nut since the original Mercury program captured my imagination. It is a huge thrill to see Buzz Aldrin join up with Rovio and AB Space. I was 15 years old when he and Neil Armstrong landed on the moon.

AuntMaggy
    @angryolebird

I also found Tuskin Raider to be the only character to get those hard to reach coins. I keep hoping that the Carbonite Melt will give me 5 or 6 more. But, I get everything but Tuskin Raider.

Gelfling
    @gelfling

@angryolebird – I got all of the coins. The two characters that I used for that were Jar Jar Binks and Annakin episode one, the one with the sled. I had permanent versions of both of those characters and the ability to use them on both bird and pig levels. In retrospect I would have done the same thing, but cheaper — not bought permanent versions of the characters or permanent access between birds and pigs rooms.

I love Jar Jar! He can get almost everywhere, except for characters sealed up (e.g.in stone). It took a little while to get the knack of how to use him, but once I did that he’s gold.

Gelfling
    @gelfling

Is there somewhere here at ABN where you can see screenshots of all of the SW2 levels, showing where the coins are? If not, I can contribute that. I am going back through the game from the beginning, creating high-quality screenshots as I go, including screenshots of the coins in which I can see all the coins, even the coins that are difficult to see.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@gelfling,
    I created screen caps of all the levels prior to the most recent update Rise of the Clones. I labeled each coin showing the location. I made them avail to @birdleader but there is not a gallery made for them yet (https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/category/gallery/). I have made screen caps of Rise of the Clones but I have not had the time yet to number the coin locations on those levels. (stupid job)
    Hoping to have those done this weekend.
    If there is a certain level you would like to see, I can post one here.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 479 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.