Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 479 total)
  • Replies
  • Joey
    @joeyba

@theuytte I agree with @mvnla2. We need confirmation. Hope Android lands soon to have @sparty83 confirmation

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Theuytte @joeyba — Took a harder look at video with screen brightness turned all the way up. Are you saying that there are 2 coins under left platform, to the right of the TNT? I can’t even see one there on video.

Theuytte
    @theuytte

@mvnla2 Just look the picture preview of Youtube without start the video. We can see 2 coins under the left platform, to the right of the TNT.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I had not played P4-6 yet so I can confirm 5 coins. Three under the structure, one under the slingshot and one behind it.

DaBoid
    @daboid

@mvnla2

“I can see why you used a character swap on B4-1. What a way to start! I got I coin while I was playing for 3*, but can’t figure out how to reach the other 2. Do you remember which swap you used?”

I used Anakin Ep I (the podracer).

HOWEVER, others would work, especially precision shooter characters.

You probably know this already, but I’ll re-state for beginners:

Don’t consider any character for a swap UNLESS you have opened the reward level. Then, look at what you have in abundance. Don’t waste a rare, expensive character just to grab a coin. (I made that mistake using Tusken Raider to get one lousy coin.)

There is a “screaming deal” being offered now: 5 Tusken Raiders and 5 Darth Vaders for 399 coins. Without a sale, you’d have to spend 800 coins to get the usual bundle of 10 of just one, or 1600 to get 10 of both. Here you get 5 of each for 399 coins.

You don’t need 10 to open their reward levels. You can get there with 5, if you are clever. I spent 10 coins to open the Chewbacca reward level for the Pork side, and now it’s my universal high scoring level to get the most points for the least birds/pigs. You are almost guaranteed 100,000 points for one character, and clean-up is easy with the remaining 3 Chewbaccas.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@theuytte — No matter how hard I look at video, I can’t see the coins, but I do believe they’re there. There have been a bunch of coins I couldn’t see even though other people could, both on iPad and Mac.

@sntrooper
    — Thanks for confirmation

@DaBoid
    — I haven’t used character swaps yet for these coins, just think it’s necessary. I’ve opened all the reward levels.

TetrisMaster
    @sonic36321

Well all I know, there isn’t any coins on Escape from Tattoine #20, the boss level. I looked everywhere, zoomed in, zoomed out, waited. Even flinged backwards (making me lose my 3 stars) and still couldn’t find coins. SORRY! Oversight!

Joey
    @joeyba

@sntrooper any chance you can make a pic of P4-6 before playing it? so we can see the coins? thx for ur help

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@DaBoid, all — I collected a bunch of the B4 coins using character swaps. Most useful was Han.
    Still have some coins left to get.
    Levels with coins left:
    B4-12: 4 right coins; Can’t figure out how to do this even with a swap
    B4-17: 4/6; I suppose if I keep shooting, I’ll get lucky eventually; don’t think I’d have better luck with a swap. Any suggestions, anyone???

Coins gotten with swaps:
    B4-1: 2; Aimed Luke at top left wood to clear path for Han’s shot; wood on right managed to take out what was originally the middle coin; use Han for remaining
    B4-2: 1 Edit — Gave up trying Sal’s video; used Han swap
    B4-3: 1/7; coin just above arrow to right of hanging rock; used Han
    B4-5: 2/4 ; Gave up on Yoda; used Han
    B4-6: 1/5; coin on upper left of hanging rock; used Han
    B4-7: 6/6; 2 Obi Wan; 3 on left through wall of areal containing TNT; 3 on right from above after clearing area
    B4-10: 3/5; left 3 coins; 3 Hans; need to start shooting before Han exits blower to get second from left
    B4-14: 3/5; 2 coins below sling; one below right platform; 2 Han
    B4-15: 3/5?; 1 below sling used Obi; 2 to right of hanging platform used Lando
    B4-16: 1/4; 1 at top right of center platform; Han
    B4-18: 7/7; 1 Mace
    B4-S1: 3/5; 3 center coins below sling; Mace
    B4-S2: 3/3; R2D2′s power doesn’t seem to connect with coins???; used Mace

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@muffincake — Any tips on how you got them without swaps?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

P4-7: 3/8; Trying to get debris to fall in the cave is a pain; still haven’t done it; edit: Got 1 more. Key may be blowing up upper platform so it falls into cave before level times out. However there is an extremely strong current which pushes any debris that falls into cave to right, making 2 left coins difficult / impossible?

Coins obtained with swaps (or not)
    P4-16: 2 in rock to lower left of sling; used Biker Scout
    P4-17: 7 left of divider in cave; finally got them with given characters

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

OK, @BirdLeader @AMSlimfordy @Sal9 @E-star — I’m down to 3 levels with coins remaining, and I’m not sure how to get them even with a swap. So if I ask very politely (pretty, pretty, please), would you consider doing walkthroughs for these coins?
    B4-12: 4 0 right coins; Edit: Now 0! Used 3 Landos to take out legs of platforms Can’t figure out how to do this even with a swap
    B4-17: 4/6; Edit: 0!I Gave up trying to shoot. Finally tried Yoda, who mostly doesn’t do what I want, but got all remaining coinssuppose if I keep shooting, I’ll get lucky eventually; don’t think I’d have better luck with a swap. Any suggestions, anyone???
    P4-7: 2/8 Edit 0; Tusken Raider, that most precious of characters is what you need. Trying to get debris to fall in the cave is a pain; gave up on the debris routestill haven’t done it; Key may be blowing up upper platform so it falls into cave before level times out. However there is an extremely strong current which pushes any debris that falls into cave to right, making 2 left coins difficult / impossible? Not sure that any character swaps will help???

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@joeyba Sorry, I already played it so I can’t get a picture now.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@mvnla2, @joeyba, and everyone else,
    Still waiting for the android version. Looks like I will have to be very diligent (sp?) with screen caps and the counts.

@mvlna2, since I have not seen the levels yet, this is just speculation. But do you have any Darth Vader’s? He can do quite a bit of damage and may help on those levels?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Hi @Sparty83! I edited my post above. Just cleared all the coins in Bird Side!
    I do have a few Darth Vaders. Does Darth’s force work through rock? See walkthrough for D4-7. Not sure that he would get close enough even if it did. Will consider. I was almost desperate enough to open pork characters on bird side, but fortunately didn’t need to.
    Having just used Yoda to capture coins on bird side, I wonder if his counterparts would be any good on that level. Probably will run out before I figure out how to get them over to the far right. Ugh!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Hey @DaBoid @joeyba @SnTrooper @theuytte @Sparty83! I finished collecting all the coins. What I really needed was a break so I could get out of all the mental ruts I was in.

DaBoid
    @daboid

Any one see the hidden word in B4-16?

Joey
    @joeyba

@daboid I did see “PUZZLE” but I don’t know why it’s there

sparty83
    @sparty83

@mvnla2,
    I think you meant P4-7.
    Just watched it and it does not show coin locations. Guessing that the coins are on the rocks on the far right. One think I can think of would be take out the lower left structure and leave the top right one still there. (if that is possible to keep the pig alive) And since I am not sure what the characters do in water, I am speculating that if the water can carry Darth to the right then activate when he reaches the rocks that may do it.

@e-star
    did a bunch of coin walkthroughs for the previous levels, not sure if she is going to do them for this new release, but asking her might be of some assistance.

Really want this update! (with space coming out this week, I’m going to be very busy!)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Sparty83 — Yes, P4-7! Good thing I didn’t say B! : D
    The coins are in a cave to the lower right of the right-most platform. In the video you can just see one in the lower right corner. There are 8, some of which can be gotten by debris falling off the top platform, but that’s not easy.
    I finally got the last 2 using a Tusken Raider.
    Edit — Don’t know if anyone is going to make coin walkthroughs.

justpast40
    @justpast40

On P4-7, the last 2 coins in the cave to the right were a real pain, but eventually, after fooling with the trajectories of the 1st 2 characters, I managed to get the debris to fall into the cave.

Here’s the two that remained: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/justpast40/album/picture/9425/

Here’s the winning shot trajectory: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/justpast40/album/picture/9424/

@sparty83
    , I tried my Darth Vader Telepod as you thought it might work, but had no luck. I also tried a combo of other Telepods, like Anakin III & Sam Wesell, but no luck with these either.

@mvnla2
    , thank you, thank you, thank you for posting the use of Obi on B4-7 @ Yoda on B4-17. I’d planned to try Yoda on B4-17, but hadn’t done so yet, but Obi never crossed my mind for B4-7.

I now have all of the coins in this Release, at least all we as a group have collectively found. Once it’s released on Android I’ll have to go thru this again

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@justpast40 — Thanks for the pics! Did you actually get one of the Fetts into the cave, or was it all debris?

muffincake
    @muffincake

@mvnla2: I also managed to collect the coins in P4-7, just with debris. I just used the first bird over and over again to detonate the TNT and eventually it collapsed in the right way.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@mvnla2, you are most welcome for the pics; it’s the least I could do after all the help I find here on ABN. It was all with debris, just like @muffincake had happen, although as you suspected mvnla2, I was also trying to get Jango or Boba to roll over the top & down into the cave. I came very close with a Boba but Boba landed a pixel or so to the right of the opening & before gravity could pull it down (is Boba a he??,) too much time passed & whoosh, no more Boba.

scott20
    @scott20

@MVNLA2… I had accumulated a bunch of Jar Jar swaps recently and found him and his tongue of great use with the new Clone update. I probably utilized him somewhere between 6-8 levels. A few levels I’d use Vader to clear debris and then snatch up the coins with Jar Jar.

And sorry if this is not of any help with our quest of getting all the coins without swaps. There were at least two levels where swaps seemed like the only way.

And definitely noticed many of the coins are well hidden with this update.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Star Wars II Bird Coin Walkthrough Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 479 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.