Angry Birds Space Crashing upon loading

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Space Crashing upon loading

• Just started having this experience , same as was with Seasons a few months ago. Open the app, choose episode, choose level and get kicked back to the home screen!

I tried opening with no WiFi or mobile connection as we did with Seasons, but it doesn’t seem to be working. I literally was in the middle of playing, and had been playing all morning then suddenly got kicked out!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

Ok this is weird! I was playing Cosmic Crystals when the crash happened,, I’ve been experimenting and have discovered that I can open Space and play Pig Bang, Cold cuts , I didn’t try All episodes,, but Every time i try Cosmic Crystals it crashes! strange..

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kathy as i use android tablet i tried space episodes and no problems. Tried cosmic crystals a few times.all OK. Hope you get it sorted.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks for checking it out @ixan57 I tried it on my other tablet, problem being I have no scores in that one and it’s not the same version, it’s HD, but i have Space Premium on my flinging tablet and that’s not available in the play store anymore. it works on my phone , but again I don’t have Space Premium on my phone.  Now I’m confused..I confused myself lol..

Kathy
    @kathy

Somehow i Do have Space Premium on my phone?? that’s odd.. Now I’m more confused 😕

Kathy
    @kathy

@ixan57  I got a reply from Rovio

and thanks for contacting us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our developers are aware of the crashing issue in Cosmic Crystals levels, and will be working on a fix. We hope to have it ready in time for the next update. Unfortunately, for the time being, there is no help we can offer. We are sorry for the disappointment and missing out on some of the game’s contents due to this bug.

Best regards,

Tadeusz

The good news is We will get another update maybe?

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kathy don’t hold your breath

Kathy
    @kathy

I know @Ixan57  But can hope right ?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Space Crashing upon loading

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.