Angry Birds Seasons Quest On Finn Ice Level 1-4 quest for fish hook

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Seasons Quest On Finn Ice Level 1-4 quest for fish hook

• This Quest for the Fish hook seems impossible, wrong level. Cannot visualize this item anywhere and all attempts including clean wipe out of the scene with Eagle do not score this quest. Does any one have an insight into this issue

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

You can get the fish hook from any level that has it. The video that shows you a level randomly picks one from a set of lists (even though sometimes it becomes impossible to get it). Get the hook from another level (however the hook has to look the same as the item in the quest), it will still register.

louie
    @louieamora

i cannot get this fish hook also despite hitting it multiple times. anyone acquired this already? also found at the Invasion of Egg Hunter level 1-7.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@louieamora @yrer try the World Oceans Day level where multiple fish hooks are exposed to attacks from the birds, as opposed to being secluded and rare as your problem persists

louie
    @louieamora

@rowdypup hey man, thanks for the tip on the different level. however, my problem is on destroying the fish hook.. i cant seem to break it despite multiple hits.. i tried it all.. bomb, terence, shockwave, matilda, telebird.. used also the growth additive.. still did not break.. you managed to acquire/break this?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@louie do you have Mighty Eagle? If so, he can [finally] break it after a few tries

Claudia Lopez Lara
    @claudia-lopez-lara

Hi. Could you find the fish?, I have tried a lot of things but I haven’t could.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Seasons Quest On Finn Ice Level 1-4 quest for fish hook

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.