Angry Birds Seasons crashing upon loading

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Seasons crashing upon loading

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Replies
  • meanguy
    @meanguy

@kelliekay  Thank you. And in case no one else has said it before, Welcome to the Nest. I see that you have been a member for only two weeks, and already have endured the anxiety of a Rovio malfunction. Luckily it seems to have worked itself out, though I didn’t get a gift. But that’s ok, I never use powerups anyway.

@kathy
     I just got the notification of your message. Again, for some reason, notifications from ABN appear to be really taking their time getting to me. This was happening before the misery here in Florida, or I would blame it on the hurricane.  As to not having internet access, my cellular company allowed a wireless hotspot thru my phone, and though intermittent, I was able to get into the Nest (& the web) during the storm.

The only update I saw today was for Jurassic Pork. I ignored it because I’ve had it for a while now. But, Seasons is working normally again, hopefully for good (wishful thinking?!).

Happy flinging !!!

Kellie
    @kelliekay

Thanks @meanguy. It’s nice to be here.

@kathy
    , I also got the ABO update today. I thought all the games resided in their own directories, but I suppose it is possible that there are some system files that are used by multiple games and are stored in a shared location.

Kathy
    @kathy

Oohh @Kelliekay I’m so sorry, i didn’t think to check your Profile! Definitely Welcome to the Nest🐣 Check out the Bloated Pig, it’s under the community drop down menu in the gold bar at the top of the page!
    it’s a virtual pub lol, basically a place to chat, ask questions, get help and meet other Nesters! not a real live chat obviously but usually someone will reply quickly whenever you post!

@meanguy
    my notifications seen seem to be slow also, I thought it was maybe that I’m nearing the end of my*free 4g connection for the month and now working on my unlimited 2g data connection, but that can’t be it because at home in on WiFi! I’m a numpty when it comes to all that. maybe the Nest is just slow lately ¿
    anyway that cool that your celluar company allows you a ‘hotspot’ whatever that is lol.
    and your right, i don’t think the ABO update could had anything to do with it as i hadn’t even updated yet 😕

sorry @kelliekay was typing at the Same time.. you sound like you know a bit more about how these things work than i?

<<<<<< technically challenged <<<<< lol

Kellie
    @kelliekay

No need to apologize @kathy. I appreciate the welcome and I’ll be sure to check out the Bloated Pig.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @kelliekay Happy Flinging 🐣

meanguy
    @meanguy

@kathy    A “hotspot”, as I understand it, means that my phone was serving as the wifi connection to the internet, instead of my cable modem.

What’s a “numpty” ? Ha ha

Kathy
    @kathy

Ahhh Isee @meanguy I think i have that on my phone too , no idea how to make it work!

uhmm a Numpty Is A word my friend @jlz666 or @KimmieCV  came up with ,i forgot which,  to describe those of us who Have Absolutely No Clue how this technological stuff works.., like me,  who before i joined this Nest couldn’t even upload a pic.. didn’t even know what  ‘upload’ meant lol😂

But since being in the Nest for 6 – years I’ve learned a few things heehee!

gotta give credit to @Mvnla2 she taught me a lot! Like how to post a link hee hee!

* Numpty* = Computer,  technical  Dummy * 🤗

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kathy @meanguy good news bad news. 1st the bad,my main tablet won’t budge.still the same. Good news, app on works phone opens.logged in with FB and all levels zero. Birds hats and trophies present and correct. 55 egg crowns had 540.quest /challenges stars empty. Logged out and back in again, scores back, trophies ok,egg crowns 165 and a few claim options now up to 225 egg crowns. Lost a few bird hats. Repeated login log out a few times and now up to 345 egg crowns. Basically lost some hats and 200 egg crowns can put up with that but have lost about 20,000 coins that I had built up, got 633 coins why that random number. Hadn’t paid for the coins but all that time and effort wasted. Got a new tablet free with a phone (was for Xmas present )will install app on it and hopefully have at least some progress. Will leave app installed on old tablet incase if we ever get a update it may restore to were it was. Thanks for your time and effort

Kathy
    @kathy

@ixan57 @meanguy @kelliekay Maybe a bit premature on assuming Rovio fixed the issue!
    Game isn’t crashing anymore, but continually stops responding 😕atgghh shoulda known better!

Kathy
    @kathy

I may be speaking to soon , but i think the issue is back!
    My game keeps ‘not responding’ Just now it crashed returning me to home screen!

@ixan57

@ all interested 😔

Kellie
    @kelliekay

@kathy @ixan57 I may be jinxing myself, but mine seems to be working okay.

Kathy
    @kathy

@kelliekay Keeping fingers crossed for ya! mine has been freezing all night!
    I swear i jinxed myself, by posting in The Rovio representative in the Nest forum and kinda insulting Wingmanjuan , 😕 yep call me paranoid and a conspiracy theorist lol.. but it seems as soon as i posted there, my issue resurfaced 😮

Kellie
    @kelliekay

@kathy Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you. Lol.  Kidding… curious though – had you installed any new programs or updates  to other programs prior to your current issue with ABS freezing? I am not an expert..far from it…but I do have some IT knowledge and I have seen where one program can interfere with another.

Kathy
    @kathy

Lol @kelliekay I’m not naturally paranoid or a conspiracy theorist 😂
    It just seems very coincidencal lol!
    and nope i haven’t installed anything new or updated anything at all.
    Just as soon as i posted in that forum, not 5 minutes later did my issues reappear 😕 ya i know it’s really just a coincidence, hmm but is it Really 😂

Kellie
    @kelliekay

Some people will tell you there is no such thing as a coincidence@kathy 😀

I’m sorry I don’t have an answer for you, but I do hope the problem clears up really soon.

Kathy
    @kathy

I’ve heard that before @Kelliekay 😋 I’m not gonna lose sleep over it lol..
    Thanks for the conversation and support 🐣 much appreciated to know someone is listening 😊

Kathy
    @kathy

lol @kelliekay they can conspire all they want, i just took a trophy in Invasion of the egg snatchers 1-1 Woot!!

Kellie
    @kelliekay

@kathy That is Sweet!

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kathy @kelliekay I’ve gave up Waiting for a update(and pointless contacting rovio again ) but reckon there will be a Christmas advent release ,so not uninstalling .if no Christmas release then I’m afraid it looks like seasons dead and buried

Kathy
    @kathy

@ixan57 The issue was ok for a while, then would still crash every so often,, Now is crashing again about 1-2x per hour AND not only returning to my home screen but changing my wallpaper also! arggg!!

Kellie
    @kelliekay

@kathy @ixan57 mine was ok for a while also, but it started crashing again last week. It seems to have started after Rovio pushed an update for ABO. I can’t say for sure there is a connection, but I seem to remember the same type of thing happening last time.

Kathy
    @kathy

Hmmm @kelliekay Now that you’ve said that, i think your right , it did seem to start after the the ABO update 😕 so frustrating!
    hopefully it’s fixed soon!

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kelliekay have posted this reply on a couple of other forums, don’t know if you have seen it. FYI and here’s hoping

Tadeusz (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)
    Oct 26, 18:57 EEST

Hello there,

thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry for the trouble! Our gaming team has been lately focused on developing new, exciting games, and some titles, Angry Birds Seasons included, have fallen behind the line lately. We hope to add some new content and exciting new seasons to explore soon! Thank you for your feedback, if there is anything else we can assist you with, please contact us again.

Best regards,

Tadeusz
    Rovio Support Team

Kellie
    @kelliekay

Miracle of miracles…  I may be counting chickens (or birds) before they  hatch, but  an ABO update came out 2 days ago and now ABS is working normally again. Coincidence? At this point I think not, but perhaps it is just a Thanksgiving miracle!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Seasons crashing upon loading

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.