Angry Birds Seasons crashing upon loading

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Seasons crashing upon loading

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 80 total)
  • Replies
  • ixan57
    @ixan57

@kathy how come you’re arvitar don’t show on page it just the grey default

JTB
    @jtb

This is so very frustrating.  I lost the ability to play Seasons quite some time ago on my iPad (I can’t even get the game to load) and now I have to keep restarting AB until it just decides it won’t quit – usually 8-10 times before it becomes stable.  I’ll try the WiFi suggestion to see if that helps.

ixan57
    @ixan57

@jtb yip annoying.seemed to be android at first now it’s affecting all systems. Pretty sure it something to do with the adverts that’s where my problems started.hopefully fix update soon

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kathy tried the link. On android phone ignore sign in bit and click submit a request at bottom left. On android tablet press cancel on sign in window,then top right (next to sign in) press submit request button. It hassle free from there

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @ixan57 🐣 G that was the problem I guess, i kept trying to sign in.
    I’m going there now,, i want to see if there’s any progress!
    I don’t know why my avatar doesn’t show 😮

JTB
    @jtb

I gave up on Seasons and took it off my iPad.  Not sure what will happen to all those scores I had.  If they don’t fix AB and I have to get rid of that too then at this rate I’ll eventually run out of games… lol

Kathy
    @kathy

@jtb I wouldn’t get rid of your games yet, unfortunately you’ve already removed Seasons, unless you have a back up , your scores are gone forever 😩
    They will eventually have a big fix for these issues , hopefully sooner than later.

Kathy
    @kathy

@ixan57 I tried reloading my avatar but it’s still not working 😕 I Don’t understand I’m using Gravatar 😮

karen68
    @karen68

@kathy mine isn’t showing up in the forums either. It’s also blank on the challenge page. But it’s there on the walkthrough comment I made yesterday & in our pm. Strange…

Kathy
    @kathy

Hmm @Karen68 Thanks i least know I’m not the only one😎

I also tried changing to a diffent one but no luck 😮

Kathy
    @kathy

This is the reply i got from Rovio

## Please do not write below this line ##
    Your request (#1731597) has been updated.

To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below:
    http://support.rovio.com/hc/ requests/1731597
    You can also add a comment by replying to this email.

Tadeusz (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)

Sep 14, 11:14 EEST

Hello there,

thank you for the provided information and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We wish to tell you that we have forwarded your report on the crashes to our development team. Hopefully, a fix will be provided soon. However, that would require an additional update, and it is not possible for us to predict its release date. Until a fix to this issue is provided, our hands are tied. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. For the time being, please try launching the game in plane/offline mode – this might help with accessing the main game until a fix is provided.

Stay tuned for the updates, thanks for help and understanding!

Best regards,

Tadeusz
    Rovio Support Team

Doesn’t sound very promising 😮

ixan57
    @ixan57

Identical to my reply 3wks ago @kathy

Kathy
    @kathy

Hey @ixan57 @all

My game just crashed n restarted itself with mobile connection ON

Now playing n not crashing AND i just got  a present with a PU 😎

perhaps Good news ?

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kathy just tried all combinations of the fixes, unfortunately no joy.but great news for you fingers crossed your sorted for good. Had a New update on original,new levels. Maybe try a bit of 3* hunting if I can find time

Kathy
    @kathy

@ixan57 hopefully the bug will bet fixed, that’s just so weird that mine just started working again , just out of the blue. i didnt do anything. just as suddenly as when it stopped working , strange 🤔

Thanks for saying there’s new episodes in ABO.. I’ll have to 3 star them after work 🐣

meanguy
    @meanguy

@kathy & @ixan57   The reply from Tadeusz is the exact same one I received on Aug.31, word-for-word. This must be Rovio’s standard reply when they don’t have a real answer.

Today, 9/14/17, is the first time in nearly six days that I am able to once again play AB using BlueStacks on my PC. I live on the west side of  central Florida and Hurricane Irma really beat the hell out of us. No power, water, gas, food, or internet, etc. Fortunately, where I live, nearly all services have been restored and more food is being delivered to stores daily.

I opened today’s Challenge and found that it is another Seasons episode. As I have done for the past two weeks, I first attempted to open Seasons before going back & turning off internet connection. I’m sure you can imagine my surprise & delight (relief?) that Seasons opened right up. So far, it’s working like it is supposed to. I really hope it continues!  I have not tried Seasons on my tablet yet, but I’ll find out later.  I hope it works for everyone that has had this problem.

Happy flinging to all !!!

ixan57
    @ixan57

@meanguy sorry to hear of your ordeal.good that your are well and safe, that the main thing, and a little bonus with the game.keep us posted of how you get on with the tablet. Cheers.my regards to all who suffered the storm and may things get back to normal for you as soon as possible. Mother nature what

meanguy
    @meanguy

@ixan57  Thanks for the kind words.  As for the tablet,( android-based Lenovo) I just finished checking it out and I am happy to report that it too is working like it did before Rovio did something that they will never reveal or admit to. I just hope the “fix” is permanent.

Kathy
    @kathy

@meanguy So good to see you! What a terrible terrible storm, I can’t imagine the ordeal you’ve gone through,, but as @ixan57 says , it’s good that your well and safe!
    Great news also that your Seasons is up and running again 😎
    I still don’t understand how this could happen without any actual change from one day to the next,, very puzzling to me 😐 But I’m happy is working now,, seems maybe certain platforms are slowly idk getting the right signal? I’m not good at understanding all that technical mumbo jumbo that goes on with these devices and games lol!!
    *knock on wood* that it keeps working!

Kathy
    @kathy

Ackkkk @meanguy @ixan57 Yes my game is now working , loading correctly!
    But for the Pig Challenge Alll my stars for this week are Gone!!! Rovio can’t even good one thing without screwing up something else!!

meanguy
    @meanguy

@kathy  Thanks for your sentiments. My home & vehicles only received minor damage. Being without utilities was the biggest pain, at least for me.

As far as figuring out how things work, or don’t work, regarding stuff on the interweb, I leave that up to people who are much smarter than me.

I’ve never played the Pig Challenge, but maybe Rovio can restore your missing stars. They seem to be on a roll, getting Seasons working again…after only 2 weeks, lol !!!

Kathy
    @kathy

Well Thank goodness you only had minor damage @meanguy

I think I’d go crazy with no internet , electric , etc..!

I ended up just replaying the Pig Challenge levels and got my stars back lol,  easier than waiting for Rovio ‘Standard reply’ That didn’t ring true anyway, somehow my and your Seasons ‘magically ‘ started working again Without an update , which ya totally baffles me🤔

And i definitely wouldn’t say they are smarter then us😉

They don’t even know what went wrong I  the first place lol!

Kellie
    @kelliekay

I was away for a couple of days and hadn’t tried ABS since Sunday. After seeing all the posts from everyone saying their ABS had started working, I tried mine. Oh miracle of miracles it works with no issues and I got a present with a PU like @kathy reported. Given that there was no update for ABS either before it broke or before it started working again, my guess is that the problem was with Rovio’s server(s).

You don’t know me, @meanguy, but I am glad to hear that you made it through the storm with only minor damage.

Kathy
    @kathy

Hey there @kelliekay 🐣 , Good to hear Seasons is also working for you again!
    I guess the servers lol.. I’m a numpty when it comes to techie stuff! They must have different servers for different platforms i guess since IOS wasn’t affected as far as i know!

@ixan57
    Try shutting down completely overnight and opening with WiFi in the morning! hope it works for you 🐣

Happy Flinging everyone!! 🐦

Kathy
    @kathy

Hey I wonder if the ABO update today has anything to do with the Seasons fix?
    Nah it couldn’t be right?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Seasons crashing upon loading

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.