Angry Birds Pop NEEDS this one improvement

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Pop NEEDS this one improvement

• I’ve been trying to ignore this problem that makes the game unfair and sometimes unplayable, but because of the colored bubbles that are given when the game chooses what it wanted to give me instead of what I need that I can aim at, I end up wasting the bubbles I get at the wrong time all because other colored bubbles show up on the screen but are sometimes ones that I can’t aim at or trapped by others that may even risk piling up even more if I get a streak of wrong colored bubbles. The more I dealt with this, the more the game trolled me into thinking I got 3 stars when my score is off by 500 points or lower and just recently, this has happened except off by 10 f••••in’ POINTS!!! All I ask is to make this system smarter like give me the right bubbles if it can judge where I’m able to aim at and it can detect the colors that are open to be matched with, but all while ignoring ones I can’t shoot at yet. This is why I give the game a [⭐️⭐️⭐️ ] rating, but fix this issue and I’m sure the app will get better and my score will be [⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️] in no time.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@gamerscul9870 Try CAREFULLY. It’s hard to get the right shot.

ubermom
    @ubermom

Did this new update (Levels 1026 – 1045) offer golden feathers? I had them during the Olympics run last week. I’m just confused as to wether or not the feathers are always available to achieve or only offered occasionally. Thanks for any input!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Pop NEEDS this one improvement

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.