Angry Birds GO! Help!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Angry Birds GO! Help!!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • burpie
    @burpie

@cosmo2503 Thanks for the information about the karts.

Regarding the challenges, I don’t have Game Center either (I’m an Android user). Besides, even if I did have Facebook or Game Center, I’m not sure if I’d want to give Rovio access to my contact lists. I didn’t even register for an account with Rovio.

I hope this doesn’t bite me in the behind when Rovio updates AB Go with multi-player… it probably will.

Regarding skipping challenges, the price to skip one is now up to 13 gems (I believe my 5 year old son may have skipped a few when I wasn’t looking) and I consider that a waste. At this point I don’t really need the gems for birdcoins either, but using them for challenges just seems silly. I may reconsider this later.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@burpie I am not sure about multiplayer mode part of that’s planned for this spring. I believe you can race against FB amd game center friends and that system could find local players if you allowed application to use your current location. I am curious about local race challenges, it seems interesting and as I know I can’t be high on world leaderboards I’d LOVE to be on the top in my area.
    I installed game on my smartphone too, but didn’t play much as I find scanning telepods annoying due to lack of enough light. A while ago I read that there would be sort of GC for android and would be interested if it is already implemented? Do you have any more informations about competing between android players in AB GO! and other AB games?

burpie
    @burpie

@cosmo2503 I have absolutely no info about muti-play or an Android equivalent of Game Center whatsoever.

I only hope to play AB Go with my kid over wifi/ bluetooth.

waze
    @wazemank

First of all, I’m sorry for my bad English; it’s not my native language.

@cosmo2503
    Regarding skipping challenges, the price to skip one for me is now up to 44 gems. I have unlocked all characters, done all episodes, I have 3 karts in Seedway, 2 in Rocky Road, 1 in Air and Stunt, all of them fully upgrade and completed 187 challenges in a totally free mode without spending money… so now I am using gems to complete “impossible” challenges as drifting 25 times on Air or “finish a race without kart”.

@burpie
    You can create a not real facebook account (not real name) and look for “friends” in some Angry Birds facebook pages (I can tell you two of them). That is what I did because none of my real friends play ABGo. It’s nice to compare your scores with other players and try to beat them.

@dh-kim
    @nacho18 You are saving coins (and gems, I suppose) for next update. This is probably what I should do because I have only 1.202 coins and 56 gems. Are you sure it will be an update soon?

I have uploaded 11 pictures (1 for each track) with my progress to my album . You can see I’m stuck (“estoy atascado” in Spanish, not sure if it’s correct in English) in almost all the #4 Challenges in Time Bomb mode: finish a race without your kart. Impossible challenge for me.

burpie
    @burpie

@wazemank Thank you for the tip regarding Facebook but I’m not really interested in winning more challenges or comparing scores. It’s a fun game – after you collect enough birds to actually play for 30 minutes! – but I don’t like it enough to make it my new hobby.

Right now I’m letting my kid add to my birdcoin savings while we both wait for new tracks and multi-player mode.

(I figure that if the next update contains one new episode of 3 tracks, 360k in birdcoin savings should be enough to blast through that episode on day 1.)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@wazemank — I think the Offensive Driving Course for AB Go (in this forum) tells you how to get the “finish a race without a kart” challenge.
    By the way — Your English is excellent. The combination of your name and being, I assume, a native Spanish speaker is intriguing.

Chris
    @chriss

@wazemank: why is drifting 25 times in Air impossible?

nacho18
    @nacho18

@wazemank. Thank you for write down to me. Regarding: Finish the Race Without your Kart. I know @cosmo2503 did it twice . He said on one of them was on Air episode. I believe on that episode , it’s the easiest way to do it. So ask him the tips: I did tried several times on air too , using Stella , but she always come back her kart ; I’ll try later I am saving 325K’s for next update. The other major thing it’s you did it so many challenges, and all without using IAP’s or real money: if you compare with me the distance it’s big: I did use real money ( IAP’s ), and just 77 challenges; that’s great on you. Belong I am doing a list of player that already finished the game: with no using IAP’s at all and with people that yes use it.

No IAP’s
    @lestoreadors

@dh-kim

@burpie

@wazwmank

@cosmo2503
    . This player is using TELEPODS.

@criss

Know players that were using IAP’s

@nacho18

@mvlna2. But I am not sure about him

@ani22
    . But not sure if she or he used.

Know on main page ABN. There is a Gameplay Guide with 198 posting I did check one by one and there are about 55 to 60 players that usually visit ABN. Regularly …!!! So maybe there are more players that they already finished ; but they no not like to say that;!!!. For know that intentional list for good should be changed on real actual truth and real numbers…!!! Progress on challenges make wonder too. @ni22, has 420 challenges and @criss for sure has more than 200 challenges who else have that quantity of challenges . If all of you are interesting on this topics help me to make reach this poor information.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Sorry I misspelling : above @wazemank on list I put on it @waswmank . So it is

@wazemank
    , okay sorry again.

burpie
    @burpie

@nacho18 I’ve completed just 62 challenges.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@nacho18 — I don’t use IAPs or telepods (plus I’m female). I think you should lump IAPs and telepods together, since they both cost real money. So @cosmo2503 would be in the IAP / telepod category.
    Also, I’ve stopped playing AB Go, mostly because I’m not that interested in games that depend so heavily on fast and controlled reactions.
    Good luck with your list. I could look up what I completed if you want, but it’s pretty pathetic.

waze
    @wazemank

@mvnla2 thanks very much for your advice about this Offensive Driving Course for AB Go, I’ll check it and I hope to find a solution. And you’re right, obviously I’m spanish speaker.

@chriss
    Drifting in Air is almost impossible (for me). I’ve tried many times and got it only once (maybe twice, I don’t remember… in some cases I spent gems to overcome them); I think it’s one of the most difficult challenges. I’m not sure but I think a correct combination of top speed/acceleration/handling is important to overcome this challenge. In fact, I didn’t get it with fully upgraded Tub Thumper but I got it with non fully upgraded Barrel Roller. I got it in Track 1, Race mode, Challenge 3 (drift 15 times), but it was impossible in the next Challenge 4 (drift 25 times).
    I hope future challenges won’t be to drift 35 times, 45 times…!!!

@nacho18
    Thanks for this friendship request. I accepted it but I’m sorry I don’t know what it means, this Forum is new for me…

Chris
    @chriss

@nacho18: Do you mean me (I am @chriss) or do you really mean @criss?

In case you mean me, I have only 180 challenges and I used IAP.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@chriss. Sorry I did misspelling ; regarding challenges I was sure you have 180, but I was thinking you already have more because you are going so fast with your achievements while you have 54/68 ; I have 48/68 …!! So I figured you have some more. Sorry for my mistakes ,we’ll know I do know you used IAP’s. Thank you for responding faster.

Chris
    @chriss

@wazemank: For me it is also impossible to drift in Air, but when I mentioned this in the post on the main site here, @amslimfordy said it is no problem to drift in Air.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello all of you: regarding my List of ABGo for player that already done I have some changes. I try to date on time oftenly.
    For challenges I will take longer and will be reach on advances;progress and advantages of many players; looks like many of them are really into the challenge on all 4 episodes; and some players thing are impossible many of challenges: so I am stuck on diferentes : here it’s the news on the list.

No IAP’s

@les-toreadors

@dh-kim

@burpie

@wazemank

Using IAP’s and/or TELEPODS.

@cosmo2503
    . Is using TELEPODS .

@chriss
    . He even unlock Jenga and played 100 races.

@ani22
    . Still not sure, if she ir he used. But went beyond 420 challenges!!!
    Me. nacho18.

@mvnla2
    . Not sure if she finished the game. She us tired taken a rest. Maybe she will comeback later into other Scuderia: like :Ferrary or Lamborghini ….!!! We still missing you .Please wet well and comeback as soon as posible .

Know about Challenges:

@ani22
    . Has 420 challenges. She did posting some tips ; that they are really useful. Check them ; I did it and help me a lot.

@chriss
    has 180. He also has 300 and 500 used power ups.

@burpie
    . Has 66 challenges
    Me . nacho18 . I have 77.
    Know about Cosmo 2503 I don’t know how many he or she has.
    About les toreadors and dh-kim I don’t know how many they both have it. But . Les-toreadors do not recommend do more than 20 and dh-kim maybe he has small amount of them.
    Know there plentiful opinions and recomendations about challenging : first like to be or not to be. To use or not to use.
    Skipping challenges I didn’t . I don’t even how to skipp them. It cost you some 13 gems or even 20 gems. So what you thing about!!!! What we should do.!!!

Stuck on them…!!! Many players demand help to passé specific poits or challenges . Like how to win the race without your Kart. Etcetera etcetera .!!!! Please ad more comments on this Matter.!!!

Drifting: Air episode …!!! So many players can’t drift on this; but some already pass even 25 drifting …!!

Know TRACKS on races : the populares one are. Episode 1 and 3 especifically : Splat the fruits. Hard to pass in both 5/5 . But very aquieveable . Takes me couples days to got it. Fuse…!!! Has the same problem it has many challenges kinda impossible

Karts and Characters:

I am wonder about karts how many they are..!!! Locks like every player has diferent over the others. I suggest that some one could make a list : by episode and using them in all 4 types of races: by race,fuse,versus and splat fruits.
    Sorry I fell myself not enough to do it ; I am not good player than dh-kim ; or other good player than burpie they provably knows many about Karts.

Characters : in every episode some characters has the ability to be more powerful than other. Like on stunt : bubbles Hal and Corporal pig are my favorites . Right here we can select by episode and type of race.!!!

Racetracks : seedway has shortest than stunt; air has very tricky parts. Rocky road it was easy for many. What do you thing so!!! Know we are waiting fir next update hoping will come with not difficulties on challenges increasing numbers on drifting or making more difficult splat fruits…!! For know the new player are enjoying and savoring : races karts characters and challenges; hope they will join us with questions experiences and tips.

You Know what I love this game so much. Even that it’s kill me some days ago I true loved.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@nacho18 — Please remember to take me off the list of players who use IAPs and / or telepods. I do not use either.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Sorry mvnla2 : I will . I will take off on the list. I apologizes ; I just wasn’t sure if you were or not. For next time you will be off the list.

waze
    @wazemank

@nacho18 I have 218 challenges completed (66+63+29+60). From now it will be very difficult to overcome more challenges without spending gems (to skip them I need 61 and only have 8 lol) or birdcoins (to use sponsored power-ups) or real money (I’m not going to do this), so I think I’ll try to save birdcoins for the next update, as many of you (thanks for the idea guys).

Of course, I’ll continue trying to overcome some challenges but without spending birdcoins or gems, so I think that these 218 challenges won’t be increased significantly.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@nacho18 I completed 79 challenges in game. I guess I’ll go for 90 up to 90 to get GC achievements. I also opened Jenga game and I don’t like it at all. It is not bird coins rewarding as you can get only 70 coins for completing level. Levels are not numbered and all are similar. I sincerely hope future of ABO wouldn’t be anything like Jenga mode in AB GO!

ani
    @ani22

Oh my latest comment not shown!! I’m a guy and never use IAPs or telepods. I wrote two more tips on my previous one that didnt show. what s wrong with the web.

ani
    @ani22

Alright, hope this one works. My latest record s 104 159 67 and 143. I havent played much recently due to most of the ones I stuck requires 5 karts to complete, also, I still cant drift on ‘Air’. I used to skip the challenge on ‘splat 7 fruits on one drift once’ and the next few challenges you will get ‘splat 10 fruits on one drift’!!!

Anyway, the tips I come across this time are

– On Rocky Road Track 1 Race Challenge, when you need to closely miss 15 ostacles in a race. My tip is to use King pig special ability when you re on the last 3 obstacle lines, the fly-over power can make you easily complete the last 3 lines. So what you need is to do only 12 before that. I also remember there s one little hill that you can jump over one obstacle as drive as the challenge required.

– On Stunt Track 1 Race Challenge, as most of you already known, there will be a challenge to be the 1st position in the entire race. Firstly I dont know what happens to other opponents, they speed up like crazy. what I did is to maximize the Red special ability to maximum and use all king sling and boost on the first half of the race. That makes you maintain your position on the race. The other half, you no need to worry. The opponents slow down…lol. you can easily beat them.

Anyone knows how to splat at least XX% of all fruit on the track. My problem is on some tracks, before I complete this, the fruits turn out to coins…..

Also if there s any easy way how to drift on Air mode or the tip to make the birds out of the kart, pls help!!

Happy late New Year

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello all of you : I am really happy with this team of player of my list they still racing they don’t go too fast but they go very Smontly increasing they records and making a lot challenges on their records. Here it’s the changes.

No IAP’s

@les-toreadors

@dh-kim

@burpie

@ani22

@burpie

Using IAP’s and/or TELEPODS

@cosmo2503
    . Is using TELEPODS .

@chriss
    . He is on GC. 56/68 achievements.
    Me nacho18.

CHALLENGES.

Here is the big changes.

@ani22
    has increased his record on this 104 159 67 143 which on total # are 473.

@wazemank
    . Has know 218. On this Route 66 63 29 60

@cosmo2503
    . 79 Chs

@chriss
    : he maybe still on 180 .chs no report of him about it.

@burpie
    . Not sure if he still on 66 . Chs
    Me. nacho18. 77. I have been saved 325k’s coins and 103 Gems for next update.

And about les-toreadors and dh-kim ; I still don’t know theirs # on Chs.

I would like to invite to see the significant ” Tips ” that ani22 posted above check those tips are very usefull. They will help to achieve more challenges.
    He also is questioning about how to splat all or at least XX% . He ask why on some tracks before completed fruits turn on coins : they turn on coins because you already completed and splating the coins it’s the same it will increase your record. But if some one can make a better comment just do it.

One more but not last…!!! Please stay all of you tuned on this. And send your tips if you have a new ones

burpie
    @burpie

Hi @nacho18

You list me twice in the list of No-IAP players. Also, I’m only at 62 challenges completed – same number as last time. I’m not actively playing the challenges. For the moment I’m just gathering a few more birdcoins for the next update (now at 220,136 birdcoins + 173 gems).

Kind regards.

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

I am at 151 challenges. 223K coins and 311 gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Angry Birds GO! Help!!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.