Angry birds GO graphics

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Angry birds GO graphics

• i have prblem my angry birds go is very low resolution pixelated and textures are low quality too is there a way how to fix that? i know that my mobile can handle more than that i can play dead trigger 2 on high minion rush is on high graphic too but angry birds is looking awful i have evolveo xtraphone 4.5 its not famous phone but powerfull

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • FixItDik
    @fixitdik

Hi @palci12, I had the same problem and reported it as a bug – they have not fixed the bug in any release since but I was informed that it was because they started to use a new graphics library that only came with Android v4.4 and later. I upgraded Android which was not as painful as it sounded – just go to Settings > About > Software Updates and you should find there is a “Software updates” option there (of course this might be just on my HTC but I’m sure all Android systems will have something very similar). I just went to this option, it downloaded the huge update file then rebooted a few times and now the graphics are fine.

Unfortunately I then got the latest version of ABG and am a littl emiffed about some of the new features, but I’ll post separately about that :)

Hope this helps you and anyone else who has the same issue

palci12
    @palci12

i wrote them too but not helpful and latest android for my phone is 4.2 i cannot upgrade to 4.4

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Angry birds GO graphics

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.