Angry Birds Fight Pop + Pigstruction Kindle

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Fight Pop + Pigstruction Kindle

• Hi I’m new to the Site.I’ve watched a few videos from your site and found this place.I’m wondering + wanting to know what your thought on this Is?I have all the Angry Birds games on my kindle Fire HD 7 but Angry Birds Fight,Stella Pop, + Under Pigstruction Isn’t on It yet.Will It ever come to amazon or am I just out of luck?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

@rahyuht Welcome to the Nest! This isn’t my job to introduce new memebers, the admins are suppossed to(I’m just a member too), but I see that you might need some help around here! To answer your question, Fight and Pop and Under Pigstruction are not launched worldwide yet, so you didn’t miss the bandwagon(^ ^). If you need any help, I will be here :) . The Nest is a warm but complex community, so lots of Nesters are willing to lend a hand if you have any questions!

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@rahyuht I might be seriously mistaken, but I think Pop is already released worldwide, but it may not be on all platforms available. I’m also just a normal member on ABN. Just know that ABN is not affiliated with Rovio, so if you have a big problem like data loss, than you should go to Rovio’s support website, and you should expect a response after a few business days, although sometimes you won’t get any. :( There are a few people on ABN that are employees of Rovio, though.

Rahyuht
    @rahyuht

Thanks :) I got home from work last night to check In but was to tired to reply.2 comments well so It’s either not out yet or not on my Kindle Fire yet lol ah man … Guess I’ll keep checking. + thanks for the warm welcomes :) If anyone else has any answers on this let me know.In the meantime I’m gonna keep digging. Thanks

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds Fight Pop + Pigstruction Kindle

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.