Angry birds Fight! hacks?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Angry birds Fight! hacks?

• I’ve run into players who have run up attack points over 1000 playing against me, so that their hits are over 100 for each hit. This is sometimes occurring in boards that are yielding me very few matches and low scores.

Are these players that good, or are they using some kind of hack? Just curious. Thanks.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@chucky1234 I’m guessing your birds’ levels are way below level 30 that you think 100 points per attack is too much, because for us – maxed out players – this is completely normal.

Derf
    @fred-geske

Also, only the initial board is the same. Your matches make your board vary. Then, there’s some players that have items that yield more of a certain character panel that allow them to rack up the score easier. So, yeah, I’d say that’s fairly normal.

Skayra
    @skayra

Numbers are randomly. But closer.

On my blue

%30 duels my damage 1100, defance 750

%60 duels defance 1000-1200 and attack 2000-+

Rarely defance 500, atack 700-+

Rarely defance 1400-1600+, attack 2600+

so end players full SS panel items for 1000 is normal.

Note That; but there really so many hacker.

Skayra
    @skayra

Also i would add my experienced.

Some hacks not getting BAN.

Some Are getting BAN easy Fast.

So i would never ever risk my char to win a event.

(i do lost my old char that was really painful to lose all my lvls and SS items)

Chucky
    @chucky1234

Maybe if you have all SS equipment, I could see it sometimes. But why do these players not show any winning streaks? I would expect that if they were scoring that high at level 20 or so that they would have long winning streaks.

Skayra
    @skayra

@chucky1234

Let me try explain.

Mostly i am not caring about Streak at normal duels. So if i am busy, if i am watching tv or talking someone, i am just clicking Fight button and playing slow without care win or lose.

On Events just doing duel for the find pigs without care win-lose.

On arena times doing duel without care for only earn Ticket from duels.

Also streak on normal duels isnt prove anything about player, there a trick to do streak so its posible you can see 100-150++++ streak players. But on arenas that trick not working.

Also on old posts i had post a photo on Blue Arena my streak was 29 in arena “clearly proves i do 29 without any trick”
    (if loading screen didnt stops me, i would do much better, cause person win with little more heal)

i hope i do explained well:)

Chucky
    @chucky1234

So my question is, if the players are so good to be able to generate 1000+ points in a regular basis, which I have been able to do only when the bird panels are dropping and matching themselves, then they should often have significant winning streaks. I am not seeing that. They seldom seem to have any winning streak at all. But maybe the game is not so good at keeping track and doesn’t always record a streak? I don’t know, but something seems fishy.

TomT
    @tomt

@chucky1234

Chuck_Winning_Streaks.png

average attack: 2700
    average defense: 1300
    average damage: 200

this is not my luckiest winning streaks, I think I had better records before.
    I have not lost one single fight so far, but then I do have the mustache, so……….

Chucky
    @chucky1234

I’m just saying that I don’t see any winning streaks, not that they don’t exist.

Just wondering, with those sorts of legitimate results, is it the equipment and tier, or are you/they just really fast at matching?

TomT
    @tomt

@chucky1234

This is what happened to me:

Low levels:
    In the beginning, I was using stock regular items, and I was kicking butts. I think I had 40 or 50 winning streaks.

Mid levels:
    Then I ran into people with crazy SS items, like the super-crazy-panel-increasing items, and I would lose 80% of times.

High levels:
    Then I got lucky and received super-crazy-panel-increasing items, and those SS items really helped me and made a huge huge difference, and I was winning like crazy again.

Higher Levels:
    Now I’m constantly matched up against players from top-3000 to top-100 rankings, and I lose like crazy, because they trigger sabotages like it’s nothing. Very often, I get 4 to 5 sabotages continuously. Basically, when I see their ranking and their items, I know I’m going to lose.

_

FrazzleDzl
    @frazzledzl

@chucky123 – it is all gear man. I will tell you that its 75% gear and the rest is luck.

I’ve played against players that have had weak gear compared to my team and just astonished to get whipped by their inferior gear.

Best equipment you want to get is gold tier, increase panel rate, and either a streak increase atk/def or a high level ss weapon.

Its rare that a bird that uses the piglab items should beat you. You’ll likely lose cause of the higher health.

Since you seem to do about fair. Here are the numbers to be frighten of against certain birds.

If chuck has an s/ss weapon with defense over 500, he’ll hit for 120+. His atk is likely on the players screen to be 890+.

The values of atk vary bird to bird. Like chuck has higher attack, medium def and medium health. Not ideal if you don’t have an accessory that has atk/def as its property.

Anonymous

@chucky1234 Man, there’s some reasons why you can’t make 1000 attack value and above:
    – Levels: I think that you’re around lvl 15-25 or something. Guys with big level have more chances.
    – Equipment: Maybe your equipment is weak or something, you need SS weapons, hats and accesories, I suggest you “atk,def boost if random bird panels are matched”items and a panel increase item.
    -Match: You probably match slow, getting slow stats. For this problem, I suggest you SS accesory with panel increase.

You need to collect gems without wasting them, until you have 20 gems and do the 4-slot draw. You need to repeat the process until your birds are full of helpful SS.

TomT
    @tomt

@donewithpigs

“You need to collect gems without wasting them, until you have 20 gems and do the 4-slot draw. You need to repeat the process until your birds are full of helpful SS.”

and be prepared to get a lot of junk and duplicated items, and it will annoy the hell out of you, just make sure you don’t smash your phone.

Anonymous

@tomt You don’t understand, it depends of the luck you have in slot. And 4-slot draw atleast gives you SS, which @chucky1234 needs. I have problems too, just read my slot topic.

Sealy
    @sealy

It is normal; I’ve never tried to cheat (don’t even know how I could) and occasionally scored over a thousand, only to bomb out at 3-400 on the next round with same bird & equipment. I’ve never gotten a winning streak more than 10 or 11, and I’m regularly beaten when I’m on a winning streak.

TomT
    @tomt

I wouldn’t call myself an expert, but I think I’m pretty decent playing this game.

I just fought a Stella with 41 winning streaks. Is that even possible?

This Stella didn’t have a perfume bottle, but I was getting bombarded with sabotage bubbles. I think I made, maybe, 5 or 6 moves, then the fight was over.

So….. WTF!!!!

Anonymous

That Stella uses panel increase chat to destroy you. That’s a real cheat.

Anonymous

@chucky1234 I play very decent, I don’t do any cheat. My Blues do 800-1500 attack and 600-1200 defense on a normal fight. My Blues are lvl 33 and they use Rare Strawberry Fondue, Panda Hat and Gingerbread House.

Chucky
    @chucky1234

I understand what you guys are saying, but it seems to me that too many of the players have SS panel increase accessories, given how rare they are. I even seem to be hit with players that have panel increase, but no apparent accessory of that type.

TomT
    @tomt

@chucky1234 Maybe this kind of hack exists, but I think it’s all luck. My Matilda has no special items, but sometimes I trigger sabotages I don’t even know about. It’s just when the panels fall at the right time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Angry birds Fight! hacks?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.