Angry Birds fandom name

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds fandom name

• Whether it be Trekkies, Little Monsters, or Potterheads, most things in pop culture have names for their fans. Bad Piggies fans are called Piglets. But what would you say would be the fandom name for AB would be? Perhaps Flock?

I call myself a “nerdy birdy”. I think that fits quite well. So Nerdy Birdies would get my vote!

Any ideas?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

I think a lot of the veteran community members here call themselves Flingers, or so I observed from the Bloated Pig forum thread :3

Piglets for bad piggies is cool but a bit small status wise… there are a lot of brilliant pig-engineers and bacon-dynamic research personnel lurking around :3

SeasonsKing
    @theangrybird

Flingers?

Rat
    @rat9

We’re Angry Birds. Nuff said.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

@Rat9 there has an interesting insight to this issue…

A fandom appears more authoritative when it simply says “I am a Bird” – rather than having a special name.

And for this franchise in particular the official developers of the game do tend to recognize whatever custom names fans want to call themselves, actually lol. Depending on the degree of consumer identity and community roleplay involved I think it can be possible to present oneself and say… at least for my case, “I am a Pig” lol.

SweetP
    @sweetp

I think “Ferocious Flingers” might be a good fandom name. What do you think?

Evelyn (TeeVex)
    @habink

Fitting with the Piggies fandom, I’d be happy to choose Birdies.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds fandom name

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.