Angry Birds Facebook issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Angry Birds Facebook issues

• Every time when i try to play, i get message, that pigs are messing server, it needs to be fixed, i will lose all my dayly chain bonuses

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

@tiit-lepik-3 no issues on my end, you might want to clear your browsers cache.

Tiit Lepik
    @tiit-lepik-3

no help, pigs still there

PurpleMoon
    @purplemoon

I get this same complaint on occasion. I found that i have to close out internet exployer, restart it, go back to FaceBook, start up ABF again. This only happens to me on rare occasions and only when i have been sitting on ABF for 12+ hours or even all night while sleeping.

I also use Opera instead sometimes, but honestly it seems only to happen on IE and when i have been on ABF from IE for most (or all) of the day. If i find a solution (other than X’ing out of IE and restarting) i’ll pop back here and drop you a line. Not playing this week so wont be until at least middle/late part of next week before i even try to find a different solution.

UPDATE:

You did not mention the browser, system, hardware you use to access/play AFB on. I tried Opera browser instead of IE and in running ABF for the last 4 days constantly, i only had 1 “oops” complaint. If i had been running IE 24 hrs a day for 4 days , i would have expected more by now. My only conclusion would be to try another browser, see if that helps you.

PurpleMoon

Tiit Lepik
    @tiit-lepik-3

I use laptop and chrome latest version, perhaps there is some problems with chrome instead, pigs are still causing problem

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

Hmmm… I’m just checking… are you using more than one sling, or changing your sling at all to get your high score? That will cause the error. Nothing else should be causing it, short of a poor internet connection.

If you need to change your sling, do it before throwing any birds, and reload the level immediately.

Tiit Lepik
    @tiit-lepik-3

No i’m useing just one sling and network connection is good. But problem is that i cant even get so far to play, this error appears right when game starts to load

PurpleMoon
    @purplemoon

Opera browser is pretty fast to download and install. Try it with that brower, i’d think your problem is some setup on Chrome. If Opera gives you the same problem, you can always uninstall it (or leave it and not use it).

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@tiit-lepik-3 I have experienced similar “pig” errors. According to a rep from Rovio, this could be due to one or more of several issues, none affect your current rankings or standing…

–bandwidth: too many users playing at the same time overloading Rovio servers;
    –memory: not enough memory left on your PC/Mac or other mobile device. Try blasting cache and rebooting;
    –multiple devices: if you have ABF open on desktop PC/Mac or other mobile devices, close them all out first, then try again.

–MB :)

Tiit Lepik
    @tiit-lepik-3

Using only my laptop to play and memory is ok, so it seems that Rovio should fix their issues with servers

sasilik
    @sasilik

I concur with the memory problem. Firefox + flash player takes easily 1GB+ RAM and if there is some other stuff open and HDD is not very fast then I see sometimes quite much HDD activity (I guess its swap file activity) and same error message.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Angry Birds Facebook issues

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.