Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 426 total)
  • Replies
  • Hi all, I’d like to see a way to track friendship essence. I’m very much in favor of using birds from people who have used mine, to keep the essence going two ways. It’s a friendship thing isn’t it?

However, I am having a hard time tracking the essence. Not sure who is actually using my birds. Only way to do it is to write it down and that’s a bit annoying.

Additionally, I’d like to be able to influence the list of friends in the game. Some players do not play anymore or never use my birds. I’d like to be able to remove them from my friends list and add ones that do use my birds. That way I can pay them back by using their birds.

Other things I’d like to suggest (or support if it’s mentioned already…) are:

-Using friendship essence to re-roll the golden pig;
    -A way to buy-off the highest roll for the equivalent of 5 re-rolls, also for golden pig, event wheels etc. (5 essence for normal rolls or 50 for event wheels);
    -A way to buy/earn mastery more quickly for new bird classes which are bought later in the game;

-More diverse result from the golden pig. Most people, including myself, always get the same items multiple times. It is incredibly unsatisfying after weeks of trying to get the rainbow bar filled up again, to get the identical set item you already got 3 times before.

Additionally:
    Please give us back the replay button for battles with friends’ birds. The caves are already a pain in the ass and without the replay button it just gets annoying when waiting for days to progress the game. That’s just stupid and seems to be driven by greed while completely unnecessary.

kolchin
    @bhenry43

I, too, would like the replay button back.

I would like to see a new way to get gear, and I have two suggestions to do so:

1) I Remember during the dragon event the encounters had a tiered reward system. You get past the first 3 waves, you get a spin board, you get past 6 waves you get a better spin board, and so on. I would like to see this implemented in the daily dungeons, where the first 5 waves are exactly the same as they are now, with the same reward, and then an extra “wave” that is a tough boss battle with a second tier spin board, with rewards:

100 snoutlings
    Free 3-coin GPM spin
    75 snoutlings
    125 snoutlings
    100 snoutlings
    Free 20-coin GPM spin
    75 snoutlings
    125 snoutlings

make re-rolls cost, like, 5 FE’s.

2) A new shop or event rewards or something where you can buy/acquire recipes for the Epic gear. Give the epic gear some crazy amount of resources to build (100-200 pieces of 3 different resources). This would be a great way to create a way to target a specific set piece that you’re missing, instead of relying on the luck of the roll from GPM.

lightningbird
    @leminhtung03

I wish all birds could go in the battle at once. And I hope the PvP battles will be more challenging, like a random battle will have one random passive. For example: The Rage Chili will be unusable, or the maximum health or attack is decrease by 10%, or all banners will received 35% less damage and more.

I also wish for a trading post where we could trade resources like seashells and weapons/off-hand items for currencies and rare stuffs like Snoutlings and Lucky Coins. For example: Trade 8 flotsam and 20 seashells for 2 drinks, or maybe trade 100 flotsam and 10 reefs for a Titan’s Wrath or Angry Birds Plushies. Or we could trade legendary set items that is unused for 3500 Snoutlings or 150 lucky coins, or 10 friendship essence. If there’s multiple same items, we could choose one of them, especially weak ones. Every day will have 3 trading offers and could change now with 10 Lucky Coins

I also want the magic anvil could evolve weapons and legendary set items, follow by 1 to 3 star. You need some resources and snoutlings, maybe Lucky Coins to evolve. The evolution can increase a weapon or off-hand item’s attack or health by 25%

I hope we could send items to our friends like sending 250 snoutlings or a level 20 Dragonscale to a level 12 guy for help on adventure, but still can ask for more Friendship Essence.

I also want the restart button. And if there’s multiple wave battles, we could restart to the last wave, when our health’s remaining for that and abilities last to that battle.

I hope that you could create even more epic graphics like Red’s Heroic Strike when hit will splash dust around and Bomb’s Explode! will like an atomic blast.

The GPM when we spend 3 or 20 Lucky Coins, there’s the Wheel of Fortune that let us roll for multiple weapons, even multiple Legendary Set Items. 3 Lucky Coins only gave us 2 star, but 20 Lucky Coins gave us 3 stars. That could worth 3 Lucky Coins since it can use for more important stuffs. There’s also one that we spend 40 Lucky Coins for 3 star Wheel of Fortune, which we could roll only Legendary Set Items.

Every day will have daily events, like on Saturday for Snoutling Raid and on Sunday for Lucky Coin raid. On Tuesday, it could be Snow Pigs and on Friday could be roll for legendary set item blueprints.

I think make all levels a bit more challenging like Knight Pig is strong at Knight and reduce half the damage while weak with Paladin and multiply by 1.5 damage

Zoltan-3RD
    @zoltan-3rd

Suggestion for Arena :
    Sometimes someone has not an item required for daily objectives and is then immediately out of the weekly competition…
    Just add a daily bonus +1000 fo each 10 successives won battle.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@zoltan-3rd As daily objectives are applied randomly and evenly, we believe it is by-design that a user can receive an objective calling for a bird class that they do not have. We don’t believe this is a bug, nor do we think it will be “fixed” or adjusted.

Zoltan-3RD
    @zoltan-3rd

For sure and that’s great : randomly you can lose everything because an item miss you and that’s not really fair.
    I don’t speak about bug but fair evolution and it’s only a suggestion : for counterbalance the random, a daily bonus of (ok) +500 for each 5 consecutive battle win would be welcome.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Any chance that there could be a crossover with Angry Birds Stella?

Here me out: a PvP event in which you face Stella and her friends. You could give them their own abilities, or just have them copy from the other birds. Like Stella=Red, Poppy=Chuck, Luca=Blues, and so on.

Plus, a PvP event would help people get PvP awards for those who keep running into bad luck and can’t get anything good (like me…).

Firefire
    @chaitanyabreed

Dangeon for gold coins or event to win 2000 gold coins

faltat
    @faltat

Given that Paladin seems to be one of the most popular classes (if not the most!) it would be great to get an updated helmet, similar to archmage or moon priestess, that would give a boost compared to the original Paladin helmet. Paladin is great but its attack falls short compared to other birds as you reack rank 9 or 10 in all classes.

Example:

“Black Paladin” works just like normal paladin, with a black helmet and causes 145% damage instead of 135%.

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

Bird Combos
    Example Red-Bomb: Bomb Knight: Deals X damage to enemies.

Zeke Kaiser
    @zekekaiser

Endless Tower:
    There is no beating it. Tough randomized enemies with higher than average mastery drop rate. Every 10 floors there is a random boss. Enemies get an extra 10% boost to HP/Atk on the 11th, 21st, 31st, etc level. Have a community scoreboard for highest floor that resets weekly, kind of like arena. Perhaps have a decent prize for top scorers. Possibly something involving epic items or gold coins.

robclark89
    @robclark89

When a pig gets stunned with the completed Titan set for Red, the pig is stunned for 2 turns. However, if the pig then gets stunned by another set, such as the doom set from Matilda in the same turn, after the pig was already stunned by the Titan set, then the stun effect only lasts one turn, overriding the 2 turns it should be. It would be great if, when a pig gets stunned for two turns, and then gets stunned for one turn, during the same turn, then the pigs still stays stunned for 2 turns.

Loganimol
    @loganimolgmail

I would very much like to see a function in the shop to sell resources that are useless. Once you get to level 41 and have amassed a number of set items, regular weapons become pointless, thus all the resources required to make them become useless. I have thousands of wood and stone and shells and it would be great to get something from all this stuff.

Also, I assume they will at some point update the game and players will be able to progress beyond level 41. It would be nice (if it were even possible) to have some retroactive experience given to players who are at level 41. If there isn’t a plan to make new levels, it would be nice to be able to sell double experience potions for gold. Failing that, have the chest in the cave drop only gold and friendship essence.

New levels are obviously needed; there are a great number of people who are tired of the arena, close to finishing or finished Chronicle Cave, and/or looking for a greater challenge in the game. I would like a spin-off of the original plot, maybe a powerful son of the Demonic Wizpig or an evil bird. New pigs should also be created. I think the creators and programmers at Rovio will soon realize that they cannot keep their fan base of Angry Birds Epic without changing the game a lot. The life of the original plot is coming to an end: it is time for a new update that will captivate existing fans even more and possibly draw in new players.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I say selling legendary set items in McCool’s shop.
    How about 50 gold coin to buy one?

Bossk
    @henjovr

What I’d like to see is how well *my* Arena team does against opponents.
    Eg. how many wins/losses they get when used as a computer opponent.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I personally oppose having a set enemy lineup for normal levels because that would mean no Wealthy Rogues. (Unless one level always has a Wealthy Rogue) But for important levels and caves, I may agree. I also want selling-back of items because right now I have at least 1,000 wood sitting there not being used (I hardly use the anvil thanks to the GPM!).

PJng
    @pjng

a way to skip 5 second when all bird knock out, I don want to spend 10 coin.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

“Accept All” Button for Gifts/Requests in MailBox Menu.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

A new way TO EARN LUCKY COINS MUCH FASTER !!

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@zackvoyager I’d hate to upset you, but for Rovio, adding one new thing for more LC would also mean one new thing to waste LC on…that F2P flattery… :-$

MysticBurn
    @renitz

In the last half hour that the arena was active before week reset, I noticed I was in 13th place, 12th place had 600 points lead over me and was playing. So to get back in 12th place had to do a battle sprint to catch up and over take him/her. Was really exciting and fun!! Because there was no time to be selective about line up strength, just play as many battles possible.

So here my: proposal a time limit battle face off.
    Time limit: half hour
    Players 2 or 5.
    They can use the same line up’s that currently available in arena.
    Reward, think ranking would be to difficult for rovio (since they can even make the current arena to work properly, ooh snap!) Then the best reward would be LC coins, because not everyone needs snoutlings or mastery points.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.