Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 426 total)
  • Replies
  • abirds954
    @abirds954

A status effect-healing potion type. Ridiculous it doesn’t exist! I agree @mistychristie!

chitoines
    @chitoines

It would be nice if the set items stayed the strongest possible weapons/items even as you level up. Given their rarity and the luck that you need in order to pair up a set, it sucks to see it become weaker as your level goes higher.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

What I wish is to be able to sell back duplicates of Epic Set items for LC….so you can afford to keep rolling to fill the Rainbow Bar to get updated Epic Set items, lol.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Since Rovio has taken away the ability to get a free roll every day from your friends, they should at least stop giving you duplicated of the same item with the same strength as you already have, or just give you items that don’t duplicate those you already have.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

It would be really nice if Epic (and other games) asked you to confirm if you wanted to spend lucky coins or whatever is the most valuable, instead of just deleting them without any chance of correcting an error. I just spent 5? very precious LC to get another update at the Dojo, which I definitely didn’t intend to do.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

@MVNLA2 – yep. At a cost of 275 lucky coins, the upgrade to get Thunderbird takes you 7 weeks of saving lucky coins if you spend them on nothing else… and then you’ll want to upgrade. After spending about $35 (USD) on two different games, cheating looks more interesting all the time.

I spent a LOT of hours raising my level by collecting raw materials to get a total of 90 health potions, 60 veggie cakes, and 40 fruit cakes (always best to accrue them BEFORE upgrading) but there is no way to turn e.g. snoutlings into Lucky Coins.

And after all that, when you drop 20 LC into piggy, it’s pretty disappointing to get the SAME item TWICE with the same values.

Red
    @james1562

@mvnla2 I agree with both of those ideas especially the first one. I hate getting the same old set item every roll (I’m using the full bar, friend roll glitch or whatever it’s called) and since I don’t use facebook Piggy McCool is my only friend so I only get to roll 1 time a week and all I’ve gotten is 6 paper, and 6 “The Slings.” They should stop giving us the same item in the same level we can only roll it once a level.

And I hope they put a confirm button like you said. Nobody likes accidentally spending their money on something they don’t want.

robclark89
    @robclark89

It would be cool to be able to battle your friends’ birds. You could request a battle with a friend, and he would be able to accept or reject the invitation. It would be hard to coordinate getting both players online, so when you battle your friend’s birds, they would just be controlled by the computer. So basically, you request a friend to battle. The next day your friend would accept. Then the next time you log on, you would see the notification saying you can start the battle. Your friend’s birds would be controlled by the computer. Winners get friendship essence. You would only be able to request a battle once every week or something per friend. Computer chooses which birds and which classes of the friend are used.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’m certain this request has been mentioned in the past; forgive the repeat :

I wish they would introduce an “accept all” button in the Totem Mailbox. While people with few friends have no problem accepting one at a time, I’ve read other have 30,40,and more friends. THIS gets tiring pressing the button 50+ times.

Tman
    @tman

The accept/read all would be nice.

Koopandres
    @koopandres

offline mode, and a fast way to chance birds classes

PowerMaster
    @powermaster

I would like the ability (especially on stages where you borrow a friends bird) to exit the stage BEFORE any attacks and have it not count your friends bird as being used. Sometimes I will forget that the stage I’m about to do is a ninja stage or stage where the pigs ignore low damage and I realize I’ve picked the wrong birds for the stage, or might want to switch up my weapon/armor for a bird.
    I also think the above mentioned “Accept All” button would be awesome!

Edit – I think Rovio sees our posts because many of the newer features have been suggested in this forum.

PowerMaster – Level 37/846 Stars (Max)/22 Birds unlocked/110 Mastery Levels/Daily player.

PowerMaster
    @powermaster

@MVNLA2 – Somehow I missed your post. I just posted the exact same suggestion. I also think this is a good idea! At least if you haven’t attacked yet…

RedBirdy639
    @redbirdy639

I wish there was a way you can make your own levels. Also more ingredients and resources for brewing and forging.

RedBirdy639
    @redbirdy639

Daily Rewards: Snoutlings, Lucky Coins, Friendship Essence, Materials, Ingredients, free equipment, Mastery, Potions.

Chrilion
    @genoredgmail-c

Implement functionality to roll 10 rolls at the same time, when making potion or ingredients.

It takes way to long to do some alchemy on roll at a time

Joey
    @joeyba

One not so hard element they can add to the game:

See number of stars in each map separately:
    – number of stars obtained in Pig Island / total number of stars possible(Island)
    – number of stars obtained in Caves / 330 stars possible in Caves (so far).

Joey
    @joeyba

Another element possible to add:
    If we don’t use the Rage Chili given in each level (for those who upgraded to Golden Chili), it would be nice to add that Chili in our inventory so we will have more Chili for future levels..

RedBirdy639
    @redbirdy639

Endless level! (The Portal of Endlessness)

Here’s how it works:

When starting, it would always take you to the camp. After you are ready, tap on the portal button. Choose 3 birds, but you can borrow a bird or pig as soon as you chose 2 birds. The difficulty starts at medium, but depends on birds and pigs choosen. Every 10 waves, you get to change bird classes, the next 10 waves will be much harder than before. It should be noted that, low-health pigs are on a maximum level. This repeats until waves 100, where it stops getting harder. Note that pigs don’t give xp in this level, only mastery and coins. Note: enemies will be set random.

Anonymous

I think it would be great if once we reach max EXP level that we start working “Mini Levels” that still give lucky coins and no stat boost when you reach them.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

Please: An option to turn off animation of the wheel when forging or crafting and turn off the need to spin it at all (there is no other option anyway). Instead auto spin (very quickly) and give me the chance to respin if I like. Ditto when completing a battle.

And/or how about letting me simply restart my battle without spinning at all! Later in the game all resources except snoutlings and mastery points are of little consequence for 90% of my battles. 99% of the time it makes more sense to REPLAY the battle to get the desired loot than to use valuable friendship essence. The “no spin and no respin” should not apply to levels that have blueprints, treasure chests, etc.

Daalvaal (Android)
    @daalvaal

1. Create the option to trade items, common or set items.
    2. Describe the default value of equipment: strength for weapons and health for armor, instead of the relative power with the current one you have.
    3. More equipment available, the set items are powerful at certain level, but as soon you level up they get weaker and the regular items are even more weaker.
    4. Instead of fixed values for set items, give percentage of damage, like the classes, because set items eventually get weaker.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

My Top 3 wishes?

1. Bomb needs viable Legendary sets. Bomb’s sets suck, not worth the effort. Fix them!

Golden Gun gets basically no extra coins, completely worthless. Fine. Every Bird can have a bad set, and Golden can be Bomb’s bad set. The snoutling effect isn’t fixable, but the steal rate could bump from 30% up to 60% or more.

Bomb’s Scissors should be comparable to Blues Beep Attack and Red Dragon: 45% chance for +75% damage. Bomb is an attack character, so the huge nerf to his attack power is really galling 33% chance of +25% damage (was +100%). If the issue is that +100% is too big of an effect, flip the rates: 75% chance of +45% extra damage.

Candy Set healing is Matilda’s effect. Candy should give all Birds +20% Rage Meter.

2. Matilda should have the healing set, not a +Rage set. Yin Yang should be something like 40% chance of 50% heal+cleanse.

Nightmare should be similar to Chuck’s Lightning: 60% chance for +50% damage. If that’s too often for the healer, flip it to 50% chance for +60% damage. As it is, the rarity of stunning and the weakness of the damage makes it non-viable.

3. Allow Friends to gift Legendary items to one another for Friendship Essence “postage”.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

I wish that they’ll real ease version 2.0.0 with
    – new characters : Stella, Hal, Bubbles, Terence.
    – new potions with various effects (you can propose ideas)
    – ability to trade ressources or set items like the most of you said it
    – new set items
    – new hidden levels in main world map (maelstrom is really a bad joke from Rovio)
    – new pig gates
    – real achievements and not only GC ones
    – ability to buy rage chilis
    – new dungeons
    – and of course, new caves or a new type of challenge (@redbirdy639 good idea)

ABEPA
    @abepa

I agree @zackvoyager I would like to see these too!
    new characters : Stella, Hal, Bubbles, Terence.
    – ability to trade resources
    – new set items
    – new hidden levels in main world map
    – new pig gates
    – new dungeons

I really liked the couple mini games they added recently with the creatures like Pokemon to beat, and also the samurai. I wish there’d be more new content. I don’t really like the cave levels. They are too long and sometimes I don’t have that kind of time to play..

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.