Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 426 total)
  • Replies
  • chinolatino
    @chinolatino

@TheAwesome – Either or both.

I’d also like to see random 50% master class upgrades and option of winning maybe 1-5 coins in dungeons and caves.

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

Once you are levelled up and have a few powerful weapons, some of the dungeons become easy, and you just play them over and over using autoplay. Takes a few hours, but you can pick up thousands with minimal effort. Be sure not to exit the dungeon until you are truly finished, or you won’t get back in until next week

Galaxy Bird
    @ekkamjeet

Hello, I have a idea. there should be some legendary work shops that give set item blue prints. Set item blue prints should cost in lucky coins. I think this is better because spending 20 or 3 lucky coins is too much and after spending, luck is needed to get set items. Thanks if you like my idea.

aviv2000
    @aviv2000

make the maelstrom bring more EXP & coins

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

It would be nice if when you finally get to spin for set items it doesn’t give you something you already have.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Could we maybe be able to trade in materials for Snoutlings? I have over 1,000 logs that are just gathering dust in my inventory…

Also (and this may be a bit controversial), can we be able to trade in Snoutlings to get Lucky Coins, and not just the other way around? I know buying the Lucky Coins is how Rovio makes their money with this game, but it would be nice to be able trade in, say, 350-400 Snoutlings for 20 Lucky Coins.

Finally…can we maybe not have to rely on friends in order to play the Caves? No one else I know plays this game, so it is a bit annoying that I have to rely on one of the three pigs, and then wait for 12 hours to use them again.

9tendoWui
    @9tendowui

I wish Terence would get added. And he’d probably be the tank/high attack class, considering his size. Maybe you have to charge his attacks for a certain number of turns before using them. That would help with the balancing.

Danke_
    @danke

@marioandso The LC’s are the rare, premium currency, being able to buy premium currency with normal currency wouldn’t be OP?

-Last session being restored if the player quits/crashes while in battle. Everybody knows how it feels when the game crashes while struggling through a gruelling 10 wave stage.

-The stun effect it’s stated as bedtime, so you couldn’t dodge a 1000 HP attack while sleeping, right? It feels illogical to be able to defend (even if it’s a passive effect, it’s still defensive oriented) or dodge while not being able to.

kpnanny
    @kpnanny

I would like to be able to change which class of bird I am using at the entrance to the level, without having to go back to camp.

As @marioandsonic says, I would like to not have to rely on friends. I also have no FB friends who play this game and therefore must rely on Piggy McCool or play with two birds, AND

I would like to be able to buy lucky coins with snoutlings, even if it took 1000 snoutlings for 20 coins. I actually don’t have a problem purchasing coins, as I understand that is how they make money, but I feel that the prices are extreme.

I disagree with those who want the pigs to stay the same every time you play a level. Since it is necessary to replay levels often to earn what you need, the change up in pigs is welcome. In addition, the robber pig pops up here and there for extra snoutlings – if the pigs stayed the same, people would just play the same level over and over to build up those snoutlings :)

Finally, as stated by others, when I FINALLY earn enough Lucky Coins to spin the Golden Pig Machine, and FINALLY fill the Rainbow Bar for my set item, it is monumentally disappointing to get another dragontooth. I can understand getting repeat items on other spins, but on the guaranteed set item spin, I should always get something new.

MysticalFire
    @mysticalfire

The ability to REFUND things.

This morning I was buying the veteran lightning bird when the list re-arranged and I accidentally bought the elite Beserk, which I didn’t want. I wasted 2000 snoutlings.

Prankster
    @prankster

I’ve been playing Epic for a while, now the majority of my game time is spent “harvesting” to build potions to assign my fights in the cave. Playing the same battle 20 times in a row is a bit repetitive and takes a looooong time. Here are some recommendations to improve gameplay speed and rewards.

1. Make the stars and points at the end of the battle appear instantaneously. No, One star, two star, three star, then reward wheel.

2. Make the coins and experience for fallen units occur simultaneously. e.g. If i’m playing a fight against 6 units and I beat them all with one go hit, collect all the coins and experience simultaneously, not sequentially.

3. Why am I not rewarded will only taking one bird into combat and winning. I’m actually penalized because I don’t receive 20K additional points just for bringing in two extra birds. If I choose to bring one bird in and win, maybe I should be rewarded with an additional star or two, therefore receiving more reward for taking the risk.

4. The Auto Fight AI needs tweaking, and using the Chilli on Chuck. It’s frustrating if I have White equipped with the “Elite Druid” head-dress. If I put use the chilli on read, usually White will have two attacks out of Chuck “random 5”, she will usually attack the same target, or a target in which her attack will be repealed. Maybe a bit more smarts so she either attacks different targets an not one which has “ironclad” defense.

Anyway, just some ideas to assist.

Thanks

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mysticalfire I think the moral here is to be a bit more careful when purchasing things. It’s not Rovio’s responsibility to combat carelessness.

@prankster

(1) is Rovio’s trademark and extremely unlikely to be removed.
    (2) I think it’s a rather minor thing. Even with 4 or 5 opponents, it’s a difference of about 2 seconds maybe.
    (3) stars are based solely on points. You earn a max of 10k points per bird still alive at the end of the battle. So only having 1 bird means you can only earn 10k. That’s how the scoring system works.
    (4) is believed to be a bug in recent versions. Prior to the global release, Chuck’s rage attack actually called 5 random attacks, not the “1-2-3-1-2” sequence seen currently.

9tendoWui
    @9tendowui

It would be nice for the chronicle cave and dungeon levels to have an option to pay a small fee (75 snoutlings? 3 gold coins?) to bring one of your own birds along in addition to your other 2, because sometimes the 12 hour cooldown can be rather annoying, and you might not have friends with high level birds.

Prankster
    @prankster

One other bug I’ve noticed. Sometimes, when I’m making potions, I roll 3 stars, and it gives me none? Now I’ve bought the gold Cauldron so I should never roll 0 stars, but it’s occurred to me about 5 times recently on iOS 7.1.2.

@amslimfordy
    – Thank you for the feedback

@9tendowui
    – I completely agree, 12 hours is a long time to wait to re-attack a Cave/Dungeon. Specifically when your only battles left are the caves and dungeons.

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

I too have had this happen multiple times. No stars, despite a gold cauldron

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

I too was in this situation until I found a section of this forum, for people seeking “friends” just for Angry Birds Epic. I now have 10 friends I do do not know, and with whom I do not communicate outside of the game.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@prankster
    When I take only a single bird into combat I get up to 30,000 points or when I take 2 birds into combat I get up to 15,000 for each. If my health is low when using one bird after I win, I receive 15,000 points so you aren’t penalized for using less birds.

TomC
    @tomc

@killerkea This doesn’t seem to apply in Chronicle Cave levels. If I only bring two birds for a boss I get 20,000 from birds instead of 30,000.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I don’t like the fact that this game makes you use Facebook or suffer a lot of penalties. I don’t use Facebook and do not want to. Technically speaking if you create a second account on Facebook you are violating their terms of use because you aren’t supposed to create a fake identity. Since I’m not on Facebook I have to pay 25 LC to open each friendship gate. I don’t have friends I can use for the Chronicle Caves so it costs 15 LC if I want to hire a decent character to use. I don’t get the daily 1 LC bonus for logging in to Facebook every day. Lastly I get fewer free Pig spins. I use Game Center, but they haven’t implemented it. We shouldn’t be complaining about a missing 10,000 points. We should be complaining that we aren’t allowed to use our own 3 birds in CC. Up until cave 4 I 3 starred many levels in the CC with only 2 birds and no set items so you should be able to get through the CC too.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I wish there were more helpful items to purchase.

i.e. Revive a fallen ally or a shield.

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

Yes, this aspect stinks. I caved and created a fake Facebook account especially for this purpose, and then used this forum to find “friends” (people I do not know who are in the same situation), but I really resent being put into that situation. It is plain wrong!

texasannie52
    @texasannie52

I would like to see this game evolve to what Disney had with Toontown where you actually played with your friends to defeat the ‘Toons. And make it a game that is based with a membership fee instead of paying out the ying yang for luck gold coins. Currently, I have spent over $300 for playing… not cool.

Red
    @james1562

Here are some ideas for angrybirds epic:

1. A saving button to save progress in a battle. Your phone could unexpectedly turn off like mine did. And I have to start the whole battle again. Also the darn ads. When I click the X on the ad it’s supposed to close. BUT NO it takes me to Google Play to install it then I click the back button on the phone and when I get back to the game it loads all over again. Those darn ads.

2. PVP battles. You can fight with other users by using your birds. There can be 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 and 5v5. You could also fight with your friends. No potions or any other helpful stuff would be allowed. Everytime you win a pvp you get prizes and your ranking gets higher. There should also be a leaderboard to show who has the most points. Weekly rewards would be cool too. The higher your rank is the more rewards you get. ( The weakest bird should go first and the second weakest bird would go second. If the weakest bird you have is chuck he goes first. If the person you’re fighting has the second weakest bird you don’t go again, they do. If they have the third weakest bird they go again. If you have the fourth weakest you go.)

3. A list that shows the enemies you are going to fight in a wave battle or castle. It’s not nice having to go through a whole castle with very strong birds and then at the end fight prince porky and he has that “Ignores damage greater than 115.” And your birds are too strong and you can’t hit him.

4. Adding friends without using facebook or anything else. Since I don’t have facebook I do not want to use 25 lucky coins to open a friendship gate.

5. An are you sure button for scrapping.

6. An are you sure button for buying items with snoutlings and lucky coins. Don’t want to waste lucky coins or snoutlings on items I don’t need.

7. If you would like to make the game harder make a cave that has cheating bosses. Cheating bosses are bosses that get an extra turn whenever you shield, heal, etc. For Example: You’re fighting a boss that heals whenever you shield a bird. You shield red then the boss goes next, not your birds. Since you shielded red the boss heals. (The boss’s cheat interrupts during your turn. If the boss cheats he will go 2 times or more if he has more cheats he goes during your birds turn and his turn.) (Sorry If you didn’t get this I’m terrible at explaining.)

8. Since dungeons get harder as you level up the rewards should get better.

9. Focus Attack during auto attack. Tap on an enemy to focus attack during auto attack.

10. Different items when rolling on the golden pig machine. It’s not cool getting the same items.

11. Chatting System. (Not sure about this.)

12. A place to test a headgear or weapon.

13. Daily Missions that give you snoutlings, lucky coins, etc.

14. Daily rewards that give you snoutlings, lucky coins, etc. (Give snoutlings from Monday to Saturday, and A few Lucky Coins on Sunday.

15. Add in Terence, Hal, Bubbles and Stella. Terence’s special attack would be Hulk Smash and attacks the enemy with the most health kind of like reds, but stronger. Hal’s special attack would be a tornado that attacks all enemies like bombs attack. Bubbles special attack would be for him to inflate. Stella’s attack would be a bubble that attacks the enemy and makes a shield of her own that absorbs the same number of damage she made with an enemy. Also Ice Bomb would be cool to add in (even though he is from angry birds space) he could attack all enemies and freeze them for 1, 2 or 3 rounds. Adding Fat Pig as an enemy would be nice too.

16. After finished a cave, dungeon, level there should a be a hard, and extreme version of it. But first you have to complete the normal version of the level, then you unlock the hard version of it. Then when you finished the hard version of the level you unlock the extreme version of it.

17. Buy stuff with lucky coins and snoutlings. You can only buy stuff with lucky coins if it costs snoutlings. If it’s Red’s Paladin hat for Example. It costs lucky coins so you can’t buy it with snoutlings. If you’re going to buy potions for 300 snoutlings then you can buy it with lucky coins since it costs snoutlings.

18. Attack Speed. Increase the attack speed of pigs and birds by 2x, 3x, or you can just leave it at a normal speed.

19. In wave battles we should be healed for about 40 health after we finished one wave.

20. A cave that has cheating bosses (explained above), bosses that don’t let you heal for 1, 2 or 3 turns and it cannot be cleansed. Bosses that have some sort of shield that absorbs damage and they use that damage on their attack to make it stronger, A cave that removes 10% or more of your health. Also A cave that makes your birds weaker and your enemies get stronger and stuff.

21. When you reach max level EP booster should become snoutling booster

Prankster
    @prankster

@killerkea – Thanks, yep tested that also and you’re correct. Only occurs with one bird. Take one bird and if you have 100% health at the end of the battle 30,000 points. Excellent.

Krypto
    @krypto

I’m sure some of this has been listed previously.

1) Facebook friends showing up is mega slow. This needs to be sped up 1000x.

2) Need a better way to acquire headgear. If I were to buy gold it would cost me $200+ to get all the headgear (and then some). Why is this expensive? Because i’ve already finished the game, and i’m not spending $200 on a game like this (maybe if it was 4x as big in terms of game play and map size). Gold prices need to be about 10x lower.

– Note i’ve never bought gold.

3) Need a way to to spend my snoutlings. I have nothing to buy. I almost don’t need potions anymore, and none of the anvil blueprints are useful.

4) Definitely need a special endless wave battle level with each progressive wave getting harder. How far can you go? Possibly weekly prize for the person who went the highest.

5) As red mentioned above – PVP battles. That would be sweet. See how your birds stack up against friends.

6) Add another bird. Or birds.

7) (knowing more caves are coming) Add a lost smaller tough island possibly with new friend gates and more levels for players who have “finished” the game.

8) Possibly Higher level cap (35 would be good). Level 25 is a soft cap, with a known player at level 41.

9) Remove the Dojo “Next” button as it is a waste of 5 gold coins. Luckily i’ve never pressed it…yet.

10) Add another equipment slot. Example: Robes (chuck/matilda), leather/metal body armor (bomb/red bird).

11) Possible way to trade, or gift other friends. Or both. You could pass down some of your old gear. The trade button could be added to the totem poll.

12) We need the ability to look at friends gear details! It sucks being only able to look at your own gear details.

13) Built in encyclopedia of weapons, monsters and birds.

14) Another way to use friendship essence. I have no use for it anymore; maybe the ability to trade FE for gold?

15) Adding to 14. Maybe a way to somehow have a chance to “complete” a set of legendary items from what you already have by using 10 friendship essence. Getting the same legendary item is not fun.

16) Get rid of mighty eagles favorite dish. It is unnecessary to finish this game. Waste of 45 gold just for 1 turn.

17) A leader-board to show your -Total combined score- from all the levels. Possibly just with whoever you have on your friends list, or even amongst everyone who plays.

18) A “team mode” where you and another player use all 5 birds (you pick who uses 2 or 3 birds) and fight special rounds. Gold for both players for winning the special fight. Almost like the daily golden pig level but quite a bit harder than that.

To add, maybe even a “friendship” gate where you have to ask friends to defeat a wave at a friendship gate to open, once each has finished the level you can open the gate. This would have to be added to another island.

19) Did I mention more areas to explore? Besides more caves that is.

20) The ability to “Select” which one of your friends birds you can use…or even be able to customize which ability they can use for your fight. The latter might be a bit much.

21) The birds for hire need to be scaled correctly for people with no friends. Or at least they should be using legendary gear. Currently all the birds for hire are somewhat garbage.

22) The ability to tap and hold on a friends picture on the map and see their name.

23) The ability to see exactly which birds your friends used to defeat a level.

24) Add a potion for +10% or +15% damage per wave/level (non stack-able).

25) The ability to re-roll golden-pig machine items into possibly 3 stars with friendship essence (if they are not legendary items).

26) A way to enhance your current items via a forge at the birds camp. Through friendship essence, snout-lings or gold, or even a combo of the 3.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.