Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 426 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@amslimfordy — It’s now 5:30 PST. A few minutes ago I exited Epic, played another game for a few minutes, and then went back into Epic. No “New” banner, and the calendar did not automatically open. I then hard closed Epic and all other apps. When I went back into Epic, there was a “New” banner, but the calendar did not automatically open.
    I think I will report this as a bug.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mvnla2 Just opened the game myself and the calender popped up for me (playing on Android).

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I’m wondering if Rovio plans to introduce further max levels for birds. It would be rather pointless unless they expand the game map. Games getting a bit boring replaying the same levels over and over again, just to max out the helmets. My concern now is with the weapons. Say I use shards to upgrade a L52 item, what happens if they raise the max bird level to 51 which would raise the max weapon to L53. Does that mean I’d have to go around collecting shards to max out my items? If so, I’d probably just stop playing the game.

ChuckWizard2016
    @leonardocsm2016

Illusionist should be improved . Just spend 275 LC to buy it and I’m really disappointed. As for example 75 % rather than 50 % or 3 turns instead of 2?

Anonymous

Witch needs to be improved too. Her DoT attack needs to be increased up to 30%. Also the support, maybe 35% health and attack power rather than 20%?

lightningbird
    @leminhtung03

I would really like if we have a VIP system. For example:
    If a player wants to have their account of VIP 1, then they should be paying a amount of Snoutlings or Lucky Coins (depends on Rovio) and all the birds and banner will increase health and attack by 10%, plus each day they will get some valuable gifts on exclusively for VIP 1. The cost of VIP will be increase if the player wants to get their VIP level higher.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@leminhtung03 — It sounds like you want to make the game even more pay to win than it is now. Good thing you aren’t here in person; ABN is mostly populated by people who hate the pay to win attitude of Rovio.

Andy Stand
    @andy-stand

An update for Windows Mobile would be great. Game is laggy, no Rovio or Facebook connectivity, drains battery. Please, we Windows Phone users want to play epic, too!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Guys, Witch is not the problem. She’s fine as-is, because she has, by far, the best banner heal of any class. There are far worse classes out there…

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I would like to see the reward wheels change going forward in the caves once they release new levels. Instead of useless blueprints as a reward, Rovio should give us enchanting crystals. That would be a fitting reward for completing a new level in the caves.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

This may have been mentioned before but I couldn’t seem to find the topic in a search here; I wish there was a Mastery Potion like the Experience Potion. I find it tediously dull having to either plod through battles in the Arena or spend precious gold at the Dojo to earn Mastery Points. Adding it to the monthly calendar would be awesome.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mistychristie — Last time I paid attention, you didn’t get any mastery in the arena. Has this changed? SRC is still useful for farming mastery, but I agree that it becomes a chore and deadly dull even on autoplay.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@mvnla2….my mistake….and all the more reason a Mastery Potion would be cool :-)

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Also I think that since they have already upgraded everything there is one more thing left to upgrade. The Wheel of Fortune. It should be an event prize like the new classes and if you don’t get it you can buy it later from the shop. For more information about this check the Easter event thread.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

And also one other thing that I wanted. Maybe a place to exchange blueprints for shards or a trading arena. In the caves there should be a better award then useless blueprints. Maybe each weapon should have a power rating which you can trade(not for arena!!!!).

For example, if a weapon has a power rating of 10 then it should get a certain amount of shards when it is exchanged(blueprints not weapons). If a shard equals 10 power rating than an item of 10 power rating should get 1 shard(seems a little high to me, maybe different numbers). Also every item in the game should have a power rating based on its value(mabye an LC should have a power rating of 3 times a shard) where you could trade your items. Or if this doesn’t happen they should add GC friends and let people trade items with their friends on GC and FB.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

No idea whether Rovio is taking any notice of this thread but here goes for what it’s worth.

Remove snoutlings from the arena spin wheel:
    I’d rather get the minimum amount of arena points available than unwanted and useless 15 snoutlings. It’s a kick in the teeth having won an epic battle in the arena, if only for a single star, but have the wheel land on something other than arena points and be forced to respin…

…And on the same subject, perhaps Rovio can looking at stopping the wheel from giving the same result as the previous spin when a re-spin is executed:
    The point of using up friendship essence is to get a better result from the wheel, not the same one. I understand and appreciate that it’s quite possible to land the same way, but a respin should force a different result. I just end up wasting FE on respins, and I don’t often have a lot anyway (less than 10 most the time).

Look at rebalancing items in the shop and ratio between real-life cost of Lucky Coins, and LC to Snoutlings and LC to FE etc:
    I’m considering raising a new topic on that and asking for assistance from the forum as my maths is not very good!

Apologies if these have already been mentioned.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Any chance we could just buy the set items we want? I have all of the new set weapons from the calender, but I don’t have any of the offhand items. And I just got the new Bomb set weapon during today’s Rainbow Riot mode. But since I’m getting a free one from the calender next week, it’s a complete waste.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

A Time-Travel portal (built by Professor Pig) that opens up after defeating the final boss, which continues the EPIC adventure throughout the ages!

Anonymous

There should be a “randomize” button in the nest. I was thinking today that playing some of the cave levels with a random mix of bird classes and sets, would be pretty fun!
    ETA: Castles too, of course!

I’m going to do it manually for a while and hopefully challenge myself a little. Anyone else like this idea?

Joshuaisepic
    @joshuaisepic

I would like Terence to come in once in a while.
    Also I know you need in app purchases but once a week there should be a challenge for a large amount of lucky coins.
    Also “piggy McCool” is my only friend because I don’t have Facebook.
    Please can we have game centre friends.

Thanks very much and I promise if this happens I’ll purchase lucky coins!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Game Center friends – yes I actually wrote Rovio about that years ago when I started playing, unfortunately nothing has been done since then :( It’s a pity because it would allow more iOS players to take advantage of FE gifts and friends’ birds in dungeons or the Chronicle Caves.

Another thing I’d LOVE to see is having the Chronicle Caves either end in an EPIC final cave (Wizpig’s secret lab?), or opening a portal to a second island after clearing a certain cave. PvE needs more content.

LC costs for some classes are way too high. If you miss an event class, as useful or useless as they are, you have to pay 260 LC’s to obtain them. I’d love it if those costs were reduced.

Can’t we have more birds to play as? I could wonderfully imagine Stella or Hal in Epic.

For all those that already have all birds at max mastery – how about replacing the event rewards with LC’s, shards, big amounts of material – or exclusive blueprints? That is what you need in the end-game… not thousands of snoutlings.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

My wishlist: An option to upgrade the Wheel of Fortune to Gold or Diamond level…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Hm, how exactly would this upgrade work?
    Better prizes? Different prizes? Higher chance to stop on the jackpot? Less FE cost to respin?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Any of those as long as we get it.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

A marginally better chance to spin up Set Items. Just as Golden Pig is clearly better than regular pig. Right?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.