Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 426 total)
  • Replies
  • Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@amslimfordy Could you please update the original post with the most common wishes, so people won’t repeat the same every 5 posts ? (Of course, just if you have time).
    List of most common wishes :
    -“Accept all” button in the mailbox.
    -New characters : Stella, Bubbles, Terence (as a playable ch.), Hal.
    -New map, new levels.
    -New story.
    -Reveal the final star reward.
    -More star rewards.
    -Stop restarting the game whenever you quit it. (@leminhtung03 ‘s idea)
    -Game center friends support.
    -Arena rebalancing.
    -Cheaters extermination
    -Stop stealing our money (it isn’t a joke)
    -More ways to earn Lucky Coins.
    -Ninjas’/Knights’ passive abilities rebalancing (thanks to @freckledpig147)
    -Be more fair for lv 5 to 25 players (like me) and new players
    I will update the list later.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@zackvoyager I have added a few of these, but there are several that are not really appropriate for the list.

• New levels, etc.: Of course, Rovio will add levels when they can. Their primary goal has clearly been bug extermination, and therefore storyboard levels have taken a back seat. Gamers will never be satisfied with the number of levels in any game, even when it’s free, and I won’t add it to the list.
    • Star Rewards: Goes along with my response above. They never needed to add Star Rewards in the first place, so it’s greedy to ask for more.
    • Game Restarting: This is a RAM issue. This is not a Rovio design, but a side-effect of spreading your own device’s RAM too thin. It does not qualify as a “wishlist” item.
    • Cheaters: Rovio is very aware of this issue. There is no reason to add it to the wishlist; it’s a bug, it’s known, it’s being worked-on. Enough said.
    • “Stealing Money”: I don’t know what you mean by this. It sounds like an accusation without evidence, so I’m not going to post it. Give me some details and I’ll encourage you to talk to Rovio directly. But I highly doubt Rovio is stealing anything from you. It is more likely user-error.
    • “More Fair” to Lower-Level Players: I don’t really know what you mean by that. In what way is the game unfair? I played through the game and didn’t experience anything unfair.
    FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Another one of my new ideas – making the event leaderboards like it was before some time (no empty-handed bottom 3, and extended 2-star ranking range). Not long ago it appeared to be adjusted so that it looked exactly like the PvP leaderboard. (minus the leagues)

Oh, and we could have some kind of reward list button on the main map where we could see all the rewards we could still claim (events, PvP), so no need to go to the arena just to get your prizes.

Exobius
    @exobius

I don’t know if it has been asked (jumped from first page to this one). Since we can change the birds class in the nest and the arena, it would be good if we could also change it at the beginning of each battle (If I enter a battle and I realize I don’t want that class, I have to exit, go to the nest/arena, exit and go to the battle again (a total of 4 screen changes).
    By the way, how about a countdown for golden pig roulette video free slot?

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@amslimfordy Thanks for having had the time to read my comment. For the stealing stuff, it was much more metaphoric than anything else. I mean that some things in the game are too expensive. Even the LC/real money ratio is exaggerated, for example, the smallest IAP is €0.89 for 15 LCs. The fact is that you can’t do anything in the game with this sum. Another example is the Golden/Diamond Cauldron/Anvil purchase. Seriously, it costs a total of €150-200… I think you see what I mean. Now, the “fair”. I mean, that if you are, for example, at level 10, you can’t play the arena in a higher league than stone without being completely destroyed. The mastery system is also unfair. When I beat WPC, I was still level 16, so it was (and is still) impossible for me to farm (in auto-play) in SRC. When mastery was introduced, most Nesters were at level 35, excepted @kerravon, me and other “newbies”. So when some achieved mastery rank 8 in 1 month, rank 9 in 2 months, and rank 10 in 4 months, I was only at rank 3-4. There is actually a gap between XP level 15 and 30 that is almost impossible to jump. This actually what I mean.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@zackvoyager I am not sure what you mean. My main team is level 45, mastery rank 10 (except Thunderbird, which I don’t have). I don’t play with this team in the arena.

My second team is level 19 with mastery ranks of 7. I have worked this group up by playing in the arena, spending snoutlings at the Dojo and with Mastery events – from level 12 to 19, and from mastery 2 up to 7. I have no trouble in the arena. This team made it to diamond in both seasons, and has finished on top of the diamond leaderboard multiple times in both seasons.

If you want to advance in the game, you either have to go through the caves or compete seriously in the arena. Your team should be advanced enough now to get started on the caves.

To compete in the arena, you have to work at getting up to date set items. So complete Golden Clouds everyday, get your LCs and spin at the GPM during the rainbow riot. The first season I got through the arena with a Blessed top and a Sweet flag, plus a good selection of birds.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@kerravon Sorry, my fault. I think I was talking about @killerkea (I know it’s ridiculous, but I only remember that someone with the letter “k” in his name was at the same XP level as me.)
    Sorry again.

TheBobFather
    @thebobfather

1)Need the ability to sell items/weapons. Have thousands of items that I have no use for. Even if we don’t get many coins, it is still nice to get something for all the work of collecting these items.

2)Option to upgrade set items for a small amount of lucky coins per level or a larger amount of silver coins per level. We spend tons of lucky coins to try and collect these items, only to realize they are almost useless 10 levels later.

3)Getting the treasure chest after defeating the golden pig should reward some lucky coins. Since you can only spin once per day, if you are lucky enough to get the chest, it should be something better than 15 coins.

4)Have a dungeon that we can play once a week that rewards lucky coins on the spin. If you want to make it more difficult to re-spin, just make it cost 10 friendship essence just like the prizes at the end of an event.

5)Have the ability to purchase lucky coins for regular coins. Even if it costs 100 coins per lucky coin, it would be nice to not always fee like we have to spend lots of money just to really enjoy the game.

6)Preview of the pigs before entering a level. It is frustrating to realize you have all the wrong equipment/birds and can’t deal any damage, causing you to exit out, change equipment/birds, then re-enter the battle.

Thanks for a great game and keep up the good work.

TheBobFather
    @thebobfather

I forgot one thing from my last post: there should be a rare enemy(Ex: Super Wealthy Rogue) that drops lucky coins instead of regular coins.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@thebobfather Cool propositions ! But, sorry to say that, AngryBirdsNest is not a part of Rovio, so this site isn’t owned by the creators of the game. If you have real reclamations, you could write directly to Rovio on their site.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@thebobfather

1) You can scrap weapons for resources.

5) No “Freemium” apps that I know of have the ability to purchase higher currency with lower currency.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@thebobfather For #6, every level has the same enemy grouping, so you know not to use debuff classes when fighting pirate levels. But sometimes one pig could change the equation. Also, some battles have multiple waves, making it more difficult to display all. For non-castle, non-dungeon levels, the enemies can often be randomized. You could also try to remember which levels contain which pigs. However, the toughest part is where the Shogun appears in Ninja battles. It is indeed difficult to play battles involving BOTH Ironclad AND Dodge. But just bring Samurai and fill up the chili!

TheBobFather
    @thebobfather

@amslimfordy Although I can scrap weapons for resources I can’t scrap resources for anything other than making weapons that are weaker than set items. As I mentioned, even if the exchange rate is poor it would just be nice to get something for the items collected. Every RPG I have ever played always has an option to sell items/weapons so I was surprised that Epic did not.

#2 from my list would work out for Rovio and the players because they will still be getting lucky coins and it wouldn’t be as frustrating for players. I was thinking that weapons could have the level displayed next to them and if the player wanted to upgrade the weapon 1 level(up to a max of the player’s level), it would cost a certain amount of lucky coins. I have been playing the game for almost a year now and there is still one set item I have never received, so they are not easy to get anyway.

@freckledpig147
    Agreed – the Shogun or Master ninja showing up as a surprise is usually a disaster. At least with some of the set items(Red’s Dragontooth or Chuck’s Chain Lightning), the side effects will hit them even if the main attack does not. My thinking was that even if it was a multi-wave battle, the preview could just show 3 sample pigs from all of the possible enemies in that stage. I’ll know right away what type of equipment/birds to choose if I see a certain pig.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Well.. I always thought about Pigs vs. Birds mode, or at least event with it where you only control Pigs and fight with them against birds.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

My major wishlist item is to have an ability to tell what level the weapon set you have currently? There are a few items I can not remember what level I acquired them.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dragonofheart73 — Somewhere there is a link to a spreadsheet with health/power of set items by level. See the Golden Pig Machine thread, which is linked in the Epic tips thread. Guess I should also link it under set items.

Exobius
    @exobius

How about a “repeat the level 10 times with auto-play, I don’t care about the roulette” feature? Yeah, I’m kidding, but it would be great when you’re harvesting for snoutlings :)

kolchin
    @bhenry43

A new Epic Set that all birds can use where the set bonus is “Double the amount of Mastery Points gained”

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@bhenry43 That is a acceptable wishlist item, but I don’t think Rovio would want to make that, or even just make a set that only gives 1.2x mastery. Also, it’s not that useful for 45/10 players, and besides, for people trying to get a good set, they might end up with one item from this set and be annoyed because they don’t want it. What bird should it belong to anyways, because if it existed for all birds, it would be terribly broken.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I could see Rovio making a mastery consumable for lucky coins, but they’d probably never make a set item for that.

EduardoPandini
    @eduardopandini

Sign in Rovio Account should be available on Windows Phone. The game becomes very depressing without friends or arena.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@eduardopandini Rovio has said that WP systems are not really compatible with their formatting of Rovio Accounts.

Thái Sơn
    @thai-son

@amslimfordy : Idk if you would ever lay your eyes on this topic again lol. I finished the “normal” levels (except chronicle) & i seem to get stuck. Im in level 16, birds’ strength not too strong, cannot get by the chronicle, not interested in replaying the whole map, exp point to the next level takes TOO MUCHHHHHH, winning arena doesnt gain exp point, waiting 7 days for triple chance of set items-only way to boost birds’ strength. You see my problem lol ? For now, i can handle the stone league but idk if i can in the next league with this dead end :/ Thanks for reading :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@thai-son — See the Epic tips thread here:

Angry Birds Epic Tips (Master Topic)

There are links to other threads you might find useful, especially on earning experience and mastery.
    Unfortunately, you are in a situation everyone experiences, thankfully in my case a long time ago. It is very difficult to get through the Chronicle Caves if your birds are not strong enough, and it really helps to have strong friends.
    Good Luck!

rachel-benoit
    @rachel-benoit

I think they should add new birds like the pink bird,the orange bird and the green bird and add a new area where you unlock them.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.