Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 426 total)
  • Replies
  • MusicOfTheApes
    @musicoftheapes

Hi ! :)

Well I would wish “fair” improvements :
    – set items being independent of the level
    => not having to get them again when the level grows, it’s just unrealistic! Even getting them all for a set level could take at least a couple of years if you use only free rolls, and sometimes LC during the rainbow riot, so having to upgrade them every time the level cap is increased is just an endless struggle unless you pay actual money.
    At least they could be given matched, given the time it takes to get one…

– having a set item “grid” that is filled when you get a new one
    => so that the randomness of the golden pig machine just acts on the ones you don’t have ; it’s already a pain in the ass to get them, so having them doubled and sometimes 3 times in a row is just getting on lots of our nerves I think…

– being able to trade both ways
    => e.g. Say for example an object costs xxx snoutlings or LC, well being able to get these if you have the object.
    I mean for example with 200 LC you can get 3000 snoutlings, then it would be fair to get 200LC for 3000 snoutlings, given how hard it is to get the LC…

– give us back the Replay button!
    => playing a cave takes already too much time when you don’t have FB, then having only 3 free “friends” you can borrow every 12 hours is ridiculous, but on top of that if you lose and can’t replay anymore then you have to wait for 12 hours and pray to be lucky the next time and not do a silly move or whatever…

– either getting rid of this 12 hours limit for the friend borrowing in caves, or for those who don’t have FB (and don’t want to, for reasons I’m not gonna go through here), being able to play with at least 3 of our birds.

– having a more fair mastery system
    => unless you pay actual money to get LC, or play 8 hours a day or so to farm and get snoutlings, it just takes too much time to get to class 10.
    I’ve been playing since July, around 30min/1h a day, some weeks not, some days 3 hours, and I’ve just 4 rank 8 hats, most of the rest 6 and 7.
    When I see some of you that have already taken Stone guard to rank 10 I’m just wondering how many hours a day or actual money it took to get all the rest of the birds class 10?
    I think the amount of mastery to get to a higher rank should be at least divided by 2, but just my opinion.

– getting rid of the 3 losses allowed per day in the arena
    => With cheaters and random coin toss it is just not very “motivating” (we’d say that in French, doesn’t know if it makes sense?) and I’m stuck at wood league since a while and so I almost never play the arena.
    Now since the update it’s been a bit more fair and so far I have no one in the leaderboard, maybe just wait and see for next week but I’d still enjoy a bit more playing without these kind of limits.

– arena : when asking impossible objectives (say play with a class you don’t have), at least make this class available to borrow for the battle even if it’s just a lower rank

– setting a fair price to this app and getting rid of overpriced stuff in it
    => I much prefer to pay once for this app, that I find good, than having it for free but everything overpriced in it.
    whether it’s actual money or the game one, everything is just overpriced and ridiculously unfair: classes, LC, set items, potions/eagle/etc…
    You can’t realistically have fun after a while, I don’t plan to wait 3 months to get a new class (275LC) and have everything class after a year and then having to roll for 27 months and 5 days (random) to get all my set items (if I’m lucky enough not to have half of them doubled).
    Honestly, despite I’m new here I’ve been reading this forum for a while and when I see some people spent hundred dollars or even several, I’m like wtf? For an app? Even high end video games with awesome 3d or whatever and long evolving gameplay/story are not that expensive. Ok I don’t play something else than angry birds now (and I’m not a hardcore player, just for fun) and haven’t really played video games since high school (10 years ago), but I remember like playing good old Final Fantasy (7, 8) with a “universe” extremely rich and mind blowing music, not to mention the evolving complex stories and awesome 3d for that period. AB epic is really cool and fun but not as evolved or complex than these kind of games that costed me around 20-25e each.
    Anyway, just a personal input…

Well that’s about it, sorry for the novel :p

Cheers,

Julien

DetreGames
    @detregames

I have an idea for a improvement, if Rovio put that the “bird power” in the arena, why not put something similar in the normal levels?

HarleyM
    @harleym

@detregames They already have that with the difficulty gauge/needle, which shifts with what birds you have selected. Could you elaborate on what you would want?

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

It would be nice to be able to send a static message to players in the game. Or maybe a friend request.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Some things to add here:

> Replacing all Snoutlings from PvP and event leaderboards with Lucky Coins of around the same value.
      > Rebalancing some things (such as the Purify Potion’s cost or even just the chance things from Golden Pig).
      > Un-nerfing things like Princess’s support having a cleanse AFTER the healing. (Now it’s so much harder to beat Ice Shaman King in Chronicle Cave!)
      > Nerfing Dodge and Ironclad in event battles. Unlike Volcano Island, event enemies’ Dodge is not increased. Plus, the Shogun makes everything so much harder because the range between Dodge and Ironclad is small. Also, the critical buff is somewhat OP, being that:
      a) It has a 50% chance of working
      b) It works on all pigs
      c) The critical hit does more than 150% normal damage.

> Give everyone a break. Seriously, there was NO gap between PvP Season 1 and 2. Anyways, the arena had TONS of bugs, and most haven’t been fixed (or even given consideration).
    Finally, there needs to be SOMETHING we could do with our junk materials for the anvil, if we can’t have a trading thing…

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Oh, another idea:

Maybe you could ask your Facebook friends for extra banners? (like in Stella Pop where you could ask for lives from FB friends, am I right?)

On second thought, this would make non-Facebook players upset over this. I guess it’s not really a good idea at all…

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@freckledpig147 I’ve put in a support ticket for your third request.

Bill Dance Apr 16, 02:50:
    I’ve noticed that Princess’s “removes bad effects” ability now activates after healing instead of before, making pigs that steal healing especially dangerous now. This changed on the most recent update. Can you clarify if this is a bug or intentional?

Rovio Support Team, Apr 16, 05:49:
    Hello,

and thanks for contacting us!

We’re sorry for this bug, we’re aware of it and it will be fixed in the next update to the game.

Best regards,

Niklas
    Rovio Support Team

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@neomerlinmagic I’ll test it out, but I have no idea if this is a bug or intentional. But if it’s true that the healing happens before the cleanse, then this sounds wrong for sure.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@freckledpig147 Sorry. What I was trying to tell you is that Rovio said it was unintentional and should be fixed at the next update.

schmibitar
    @jeff-grove-16

Using auto play on some levels causes the game to crash now. Is this a bug or intentional? Specifically tried on King Pig’s Castle and Star Reef Castle. Crashes after the end of the 1st or 2nd wave.

Tried restarting app, rebooting phone and clearing app data but no success.

EDIT: Uninstalled, reinstalled the application – didn’t correct.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@jeff-grove-16

I was able to autoplay my way to level 45 (at Star Reef Castle, in fact) without issue. Took about 6-8 hours of autoplaying SRC to gain the four new levels.

I have not noticed Epic being any more crashy with this update, and that’s with leveling up, playing the event, and getting through one of the new Caves.

Sorry I can’t help troubleshoot… :\

Thanks,
    sutekh137

schmibitar
    @jeff-grove-16

@sutehk137 – Agree, I was able to get up to 45 in the last few days. Issue just began today.

HarleyM
    @harleym

This is the wishlist, not the bugs thread.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@jeff-grove-16

Weird, and I have not been grinding anything as much as when the update first came out (and no update since, I am still on 1.2.7.) I wonder if they released some new ads and if the ads are bogging things down more?

Let me go try some grinding and see… Just rattled off three auto-plays at SRC in a row, no issues… Sorry I can’t replicate!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

schmibitar
    @jeff-grove-16

@HarleyM – sorry about that, I’ll find the right place!

t_russell
    @tigerussell

How about some two hand weapons? Let us craft them from the giant piles of left over resources. One per class perhaps, alternating offensive and defensive leanings.

A Diamond Golden Pig machine would be nice.

This game needs a new, permanent campaign map. If players have finished the regular map, Chronicle Cave, and have a high spot in the arena, the new map can add an additional challenge.

lightningbird
    @leminhtung03

It would be great if we could continue where we left, because when we left the game for a long time, we have to wait for the game to load and play the level again start from the beginning, especially the levels of Chronicle Caves or Friendship Gates.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@leminhtung03 I am not sure what you mean. Are you talking about starting from the middle of a wave battle in some cases?

lightningbird
    @leminhtung03

What I mean ais that for example: If you’re in a middle of a battle and suddenly the game crashes, so instead you go to the game again and go to the level and restart to whole thing again, you go directly to where you left the game in battle, especially long wave battles and Chronicle Caves.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@leminhtung03 OK, now I get it :-)

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

I would like it to show your top scores, and also your friends, not only in cc. I also believe that you should have more friends (in game, not Facebook).

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

Also the cc treasure chests

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’d still like an “accept all” button / ok button under the gifts page.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.