Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 426 total)
  • Replies
  • Juhler
    @juhler

I would like that it asks to confirm the purchase from mighty eagle when buying for 75 LC mastery points. I have now buy accident bought for 75 LC two times, because the update was a little bit slow.

After the update, the crafting speed has been greatly increased. Now a market system is needed. A good percentage of players right now that have entered and beaten 7 or more caves in Chronicle Cave most likely don’t craft weapons; they use the Golden Pig. A market system is needed to sell off old crafting materials like wood or valuable rainbow shells. The exchange rate and currency of exchange can be set on how valuable the items are. For example, wood can be sold for Snoutlings while metal bars and rainbow shells can be sold for a small amount of LC depending on the amount.

lightningbird
    @leminhtung03

I wish we could rent all classes we haven’t bought with 150 Snoutlings, once per battle, or rent it for 10 battles for 50 Lucky Coins like if we haven’t by Matilda’s Bard class, we could rent it only once in any battle for 150 Snoutlings, or rent it for 10 battles for 50 Lucky Coins.

I also wish we could have bundles, like 10 Fruit Cakes (if we already bought), a Chuck’s Thunderbird class, plus 3000 Mastery all for 400 Lucky Coins in a limited time (48 hours).

I also want to wish for an endless battleground, which we fight unlimited wave of pigs (not included King Pig, Prince Porky and Wiz Pig). The special thing in this battleground is that all 5 birds when into the battle. When all of the bird has been defeated, there’s no revive all birds for 10 Lucky Coins. If you’re want to stop play the endless battleground, you could save it by pausing it and tap on the save button and go back to the island. There’s unlimited wave of pigs and it’s randomized of which type of pig and how many pigs in this wave. It keeps harder and harder every 10 waves. Every 5 waves, we get 4 offers of changing our bird classes, random birds and random bird classes.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

A special battle allowing you to use all 5 birds, plus added mechanics (selectable passive effect (e.g. regeneration) against tough enemies.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I’d like to be able to buy the limited edition bird classes after they’ve been exclusive for a period of time. I use iOS and don’t live in Japan, so I haven’t received any of them. Granted, they’re only 10% stronger.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@neomerlinmagic Yes, Rovio and/or Apple totally forgot iOS users. Now there are two classes like these, Red’s Stone Guard (Guardian improved) and Bomb’s Corsair (Pirate improved). However, the first seems to be reserved to Amazon users (I even didn’t know that an Amazon OS existed) and I haven’t got any information for the second.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@zackvoyager Amazon uses Android just not with Google Play but their own app store.

However I think the Amazon description “MINI-MAP CAMPAIGN NOW LIVE! March 26 – April 5 – Gird your loins for 15 new levels and a new dungeon to conquer. Your reward for completing this heroic quest: a new Stone Guard class for Red!” is just a more descriptive and revealing different way for the iOS/Google Play description “NEW EVENTS Keep an eye on the map for new events (with exciting rewards, yay!)”.

Anyway we will see what happens this Thursday ;-)

laura118b
    @laura118b

Us Amazon users could use an exclusive bonus for once. Our updates come out slower, way buggier, and we get left out of products. Hey watch this ad for Stella Pop, like it? Tough, it doesn’t exist for Amazon yet…but keep watching ads for it.

Sorry. This is a subject I’ve gone a few rounds with Rovio support over. It can leave a person bitter.

lightningbird
    @leminhtung03

It really sucks when you have a demotion on the tier leaderboard. I don’t play the game a few days and it all gave me back from Gold League to Wood League and everytime I didn’t enter the arena, each day it finishes the whole week and I get a demotion. I wish to remove the demotion thing at the tier leaderboard.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@angryjohnny Any info about the campaign ? It’s now Thursday almost everywhere in the world…

kolchin
    @bhenry43

I wish for a way to switch the birds’ class from the pre-level, bird-select screen.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

This is more of a game designing thing rather than a gameplay feature, but I’d wish that IF Rovio had to change something in between updates (that is, not a change brought by a formal app update, like a surprise point gain boost on PvP), that there is an in-game announcement of some sort. Like a little message that says something like “Points earned from PvP battles have now been increased!”

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Has there been any word on an “accept all” feature for Gifts/Requests?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but we really need a pig potion upgrade. The health it offers is paltry for level 41 birds at mastery 10, and will be even more paltry once they are at level 45. To do it quick, the potion could simply switch to a percentage instead of an absolute number of HP, though that makes it less effective for the birds with fewer HP.

But these things need a buff, for sure.

Also, why the Purify Potion is LC-only is sort of beyond me. Very useful potion (I use Princess in big battles a lot simply for her cleansing ability — I guess there a couple other classes that can do it too), but way too expensive to ever buy. we should be able to make them, maybe from wood and stone? *smile*

Thanks,
    sutekh137

faltat
    @faltat

We need an option to Improve set items, even if it’s for a number of LC. It’s just frustrating every time the max level is raised.

In fact, it’s quite unfair, because for every level you complete, you are in fact weaker in levels like SRC, or event levels.

Then again, after all the work (and money) required to get the items at level 41, it’s a nightmare having to get them again at 45.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@faltat

Excellent point. Kinda silly that epic gear doesn’t simply scale with your character in the first place, but it’s a way for Rovio to have people use more cash for LC.

But that’s where making it an LC-based upgrade (or MASSIVE amount of snoutlings) could make it work. Really hope they implement something like this.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

faltat
    @faltat

Another way of keeping the GPM relevant is creating new sets of Epic Items. At first 3 kits per bird may look like a lot, but it’s not that much.

I’ve said it many times. I understand epic is based on randomness, but depending so much on it it’s annoying.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

I think that it should be easier to get lucky coins (there isn’t any actual luck involved in getting them). Not counting gaining levels and the occasional video in the caves, you can get is 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 = 28. Losing the arena and needing to replenish your chances is 20. There are items that cost hundreds of coins, and in addition to that, I’m realizing how important it is to get new items every once in a while as your levels grow. Well, if you want the set items, good luck… Paying money in a mobile game should make things easier by saving you time, but things should still be able to be accomplished realistically if you don’t want to or can’t pay.

I think that either the rewards for the daily golden pig level should be higher or that the daily dungeons should pay out lucky coins, not snoutlings. You should be able to get around 10 coins a day. This way, it will still take quite a while to save up for the expensive items, but it’s at least realistic.

To be honest, it makes sense, but the way that the power of your items is based off of your level at the time you get them is really annoying. I have all of the set items. I don’t want to have to get them all again, but I’m going to have to, because they’re all too weak to be very useful at this point.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@audioman612 That count goes up to 2+3+…+8=35 if you log into Facebook.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

Ah that’s right, I forgot. I am logged into FB. Either way, it’s still a complete joke how little 35 a week is.

Josh
    @jmrexhau

I’m not going to read through this whole thread but changing the order of the birds would be nice when I am auto farming the computer does really stupid moves like gang up on a bird that just went thus giving up a turn.

Also when the middle bird is stunned it is often difficult to select the bird as it is stuck between two birds, make stunned birds go to the back row (there seem to be four) where the first and third bird sit while the pigs attack.

I agree with the upgrade of set items, 75LC to upgrade the every one of you currently owned set items one level seems fair. Add it to the piggy mccool shop right next to the mastery upgrade for stone guard. (On Monday I finally completed my set items at level 41, now I need to freakin start over. Two down, 28 to go. At least I can sell the old ones.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

One thing I’m wishing for is a way to revive ONE bird during a battle. My Matilda got knocked out a few times yesterday, and one knocked bird is very debilitating to your chances to win the battle. I’m still looking forward to a trading system for junk anvil materials and selling back things so you can pay for LC purchases more easily.

Josh
    @jmrexhau

While helping other players wouldn’t it be nice to down select levels/ranks of birds/classes/weapons? That way we could be more helpful with strategies.

Josh
    @jmrexhau

How about seeing the statistics of items on the wheel before spinning. I would like to know if it is all garbage before I use Essence to spin again. (Thinking specifically about arena league rewards.)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.