Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.2 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.2 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 130 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast That means the system did definitely catch him.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    He once ended up having 100k points after an Arena week and he was not reset… he easily does 12k points per day. Of course, he could be lying to us all and resetting his objectives or something. But I trust @kennymcc in his choice of friends, LOL

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@shapokomanbeast @datguygamer @suzyq @metztli013 @smwforever45
    I play with him many months and I can confirm that he is not cheater. I asked him about this picture and he told me that his score was not reset and he won his board. I remember situations when I saw players with their score and suddenly with 0 score and then back with their score. It seems that there r some issues on the servers when loading scores of other players.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer is it possible that EnlighterF1 was ghosting on @metztli013 board and that he held 2 different scores in the game?

He is in my league this week and so far with a score that shows he has just completed his objectives.

Another question have you any idea why players with reset scores did not drop to the league below?

Many thanks.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc @bubbley Yes, it is possible that one person can be in different boards (max possible is 64) but at the same time with the current system, it’s absolutely not possible for an individual to have a score in one board but be zero in another.

Current arena system will always show the arena points one has, no matter how many boards he/she shows up in.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@smwforever45 @kennymcc Yeah I didn’t think that he was cheating. I mean, he had a high score but it wasn’t ridiculous cheater high. It was very obvious that he was grinding. I just thought it was so weird that suddenly his score was 0. Several others scores were “reset” as well.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

A few minutes ago, I got a reply from Pekka concerning the Arena issue that came up with 1.5.2:

Hello there,

thanks for contacting us and apologies for the delay.

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems with Epic. This happened because we had to do a certain database transition which unfortunately resulted in players being moved into new leaderboards. Since the Arena leagues are going on continuously, there isn’t an ideal time for this type of a change. Obviously it would have been better if this could have been done as early as possible during the Arena week. However, it had to be done at the same time when the most recent game update was released in app stores (which ended up being a Wednesday).

If it was just our own decision, we would have probably been able to do this change / update on a Monday when players wouldn’t yet have spent that much time playing the Arena leagues. Unfortunately, the schedule for game update releases in app stores is not solely our decision – the app store policies and queuing times also affect the schedule, and due to the combination of different factors, the update was released on a Wednesday, which in turn resulted also in players’ leaderboards being changed on a Wednesday.

We sincerely apologize for the negative effect this had on your gaming experience.

Kind regards,

Pekka
    Rovio Support Team

Tl;dr version: Rovio would’ve loved to avoid the issue that we all have experienced (being moved to a new league), but since they can’t release updates when they want to, we’re gonna have to live with it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 So what essentially means is that Rovio switched servers thus transitioning databases which caused this mess.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Anybody else noticing the count/max_count text in the message that a friend has borrowed your birds?! The sneaky f***king ba****ds…

;)
    @winkwink

@smwforever45 This explains the weird week where the leaderboards changed and I ended up with the top two being cheaters. cheaters

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@napoleon16 yes a few days ago after an Epic message. I totally agree. They still tell you to “borrow a friends bird who will be rewarded….”. Isn’t there some law against misrepresenting the truth.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@napoleongl
    Others have reported it too, but so far it’s all good on my side.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer Is the wasted LCs on buying potions bug fixed now?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Question to anyone who hasn’t unlocked the Elite Illusionist like me:

Are you seeing the class in the shop? Because unlike last time (Elite Stone Guard), for some reason, this class hasn’t shown up in the shop (at least for me). Can someone confirm that? Thanks.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer I can. Because I’m CRAZY of this.
    Why Rovio do this to us? I’m saving my school money secretly to spend it out on Google Play credit vouchers but now I have 100 LCs stuck in stock waiting for the Elite upgrade to “appear” in The Shop.
    Or maybe McCool is trying to fool every gamer to…
    Oh no.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aufar-ramadhan So you too don’t have Elite Illusionist? I don’t understand this. The first class from the line-up (Elite Stone Guardian) was in the shop after the event ended but the second class (Elite Illusionist). This is plain backwards.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer I’ve sent a ticket to Rovio.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aufar-ramadhan What did you write?

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer Just complaining and telling the whole story. And I wrote that I already bought since LCs to get em.
    And I REALLY BOUGHT 260 LCs and now it’s stuck in my stock.
    Sad that Rovio do this to me….
    But I appreciate the 20 SD complement! SDs are more worthy now after they increase the brewing price by 200%.

Josh
    @jmrexhau

This game has jumped the shark. Look it up if you don’t know what that means. This game should not require full time attention to enjoy it. But once or twice a day won’t cut it anymore. Constant bugging, needing to email rovio just to get something for my trouble. This game isn’t worth it anymore. It sucks because it was a nice game for a while. Then they forced you to get Facebook and took away any possible way to get epic set items at a decent rate. I think I am at 14 per year. They keep adding new ones, make you upgrade them then change their value to nothing after you spend a fortune because the max level should go up. It’s over rovio you kept trying to improve the game and you ran it into the ground. Bye.

angryde
    @angryde

@jmrexhau FYI this is a fan forum; and it’s not affiliated with Rovio in any formal capacity… perhaps you should head over to Rovio’s customer service portal, or their official Twitter of FB feeds..? :-P

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer Here’s the reply from Rovio:
    Hi there,

and thanks for contacting us.

If you completed Bavarian Funfair event – Please go to the base, tap chuck, tap illusionist class and please check if you have button to switch class to Elite version.

As the event ended already, the only way to obtain Elite Illusionist is to buy this class form the shop. However, we can’t tell you when it will be available. Please pay attention to the shop and check news in-game.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Paweł
    Rovio Support Team
    ———
    You know what? It seems that all unobtained elites will be available only during “sale”s. You’re right.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aufar-ramadhan Well their reply would have been okay IF the elite upgrades for classes only available from the shop would have been there. BUT NO. Elite Stone Guard is also permanently available for purchase in the shop.

So why is it that only the first event class has the elite upgrade always in the shop while the second event class doesn’t? Where’s the uniformity? What are they thinking?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It seems that Red’s base power has been slightly crippled. I noticed because I was borrowing an L1 Knight and noticed that his rage attack dealt only 115 damage, instead of 120 as it was previously.
    I then looked at his base attack and noticed that it was 23 instead of 24. That’s 4% of his power that went poof.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.2 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 130 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.