Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.2 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.2 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 130 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cosmicdebris OK but 4K is not much so easy for any of your current board to grind. Why not upgrade? Get it over with. Unless you upgrade to a board full of cheats then you have a fair chance. It happens, I know my friend has suffered, but you have to face it at some point.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@bf10 and I have gone from first to second. It’s really no big deal I didn’t grind much this week. If I had I would be ahead of my current leader. He worked harder than me in the first few days. He deserves his place.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@smwforever45 He certainly is! This board is waaay more competitive than the original one. Literally all I did was complete daily objectives, nothing more. Good thing I’m in diamond league so I just have to sail through. Not worried about placing top 3 =)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    Same here… I was likely to be promoted to Diamond, but now it looks like it won’t happen this week :/

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Update was good to me. I went from third to first with about about a 5400 points lead and I didn’t grind much this week.

I also notice that Arena teams are easier to beat than they’ve been for a couple weeks but not nearly as easy as it was for several weeks before that. Feels more balanced now and I have not met a “triple threat” team in a few days (Valliant with TJ, Chuck with Reset and Bomb with Finisher).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So far this update is good. Not many bugs.

Atom
    @atom

I was going to make some more stamina drinks for the event tomorrow and now they cost 15 instead of 5 for the same amount.

angryde
    @angryde

@atom Of course they do… :-/

@smwforever45
    I have now fallen to a pathetic 6th on my board (from 1st). :-/ Not helped by the fact that I got a TB objective today… then I watched the Ad and refreshed… TB again. What a God-awful 24 hours!

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer Not many. BUT one Big BUG. Epic crashes -+ 5-7 secs after finishing one ranked arena battle.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I am not experiencing any crashes. My board is full but it was before. My arena opponents are much the same as they were. The usual crowd plus a few new ones. Sad to say I have played both Joshua and Igneel this morning so those two cheats are still with us.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@aufar-ramadhan @datguygamer
    My friend told me that he played 5 arena battles and the game crashed after every battle (after reward wheel roll).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc @aufar-ramadhan I didn’t experience any crashes yet but I’ll keep an eye out.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@metztli013 @smwforever45
    EnlighterFI is my very good friend from Finland, he is very competitive and 3rd place is usually not enough for him :) I made a competition with him, who will make all classes 15 first :) We were grinding mastery points like mads ;)

Suzy
    @suzyq

Amazon have just released 1.5.2 and I have just downloaded and installed. I looked at my board, it is still the same at the moment. I will play a battle to see if it changes.

Edit

Just play 1 game and my board has changed. I have gone from 3rd place to 7th. I have 31150 and 3rd place on this board has 38040 which is a small gap I could close if I grind. Strangely the person who was 2nd place on my old board is on my board in the same position, so they were lucky. I will have to see how much the board changes over the coming hours because I don’t know who hasn’t done their objectives yet as that could change the board a lot.

Edit

Sadly I’m 9th now, better do some grinding or I might end up in the bottom 3 at this rate :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    That’s so unfortunate :(

I also got a Tbird objective… Refreshed and got a “KO Matilda with Blues” objective. I had to play a dozen battles just to meet a Matilda. I swear, nobody uses her right now. XD

I didn’t have a single crash yet BTW. iOS builds seem more stable than Android builds.

@kennymcc

He also has amazing birds, I like borrowing them :)

Anonymous

Update is semi-fine for me. No crashes whatsoever (Although I probs just jinxed it :/), but now my board is so competitive that promotion is out of the question (And I doubt it will change next week). Ah well, I’ll just play the arena casually from now on. Should be relaxing. :D

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 @partshade No crashes for me either. Yay.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

Something’s EXTREMELY CRAZY GUYS!
    THE STAMINA DRINK COSTS A WHOPPING 15 FES!!!!!!
    3X THE NORMAL PRICE.
    PLEASE SPEND AT LEAST 100 BUCKS PER DAY FOR A YEAR TO MAKE ROVIO REGRET THIS DECISION!
    ONCE again, Rovio pokes fun at me.
    I just bought the 3 or 4 bucks LCs twice! And they didn’t give me any thanks. Sh****** Fu******* Bi*******
    Sorry for such inappropriate words.

BF10
    @bf10

My board has refreshed again, but with the same opponents but I only have score. THe other opponenets somehow have 0.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aufar-ramadhan
    How will spending money on the game make them change their ways? That is exactly what they want. Money.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Okay, I take it back, this update sucks. They increased the FE cost to craft stamina. Great, just freaking great.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

I didn’t update the game. Yet something strange happened. While I was second on my board with 30~k points (first had 40) suddenly some new guy popped up with over 90k. WTF?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jacek-jedrzejowski
    Was the guy on your board before? If so, that may be a potential cheater. If not, that’s something for Rovio to “investigate”.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

I’m not sure but even if he was right after me, he jumped over 60k in just a few hours

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jacek-jedrzejowski
    What’s his name in the game? You may also want to look into the Season 8 Cheaters topic to see if he’s a known dude.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.2 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 130 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.