Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.2 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.2 is out

• EPIC UPDATES:
    OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE – Follow us on facebook.com/angrybirdsepic to stay on top of birdtastic news, fun and competitions!
    NEW MINI-CAMPAIGN – enjoy the Bavarian funfair with pretzels & rollercoasters and unlock the new Elite Illusionist!
    NEW ARENA LEADERBOARD SYSTEM – prepare for more challenging battles and full-packed leaderboards!
    ARENA ANTI-CHEATER SYSTEM – like in our Events, cheaters will now also be flagged and their arena progress reset!
    BUGS & IMPROVEMENTS

Oh great, they added more bugs and improved them :-D

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 130 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

“New Arena Leaderboard System”
    I wonder what will be so new about it?

“Arena Anti-Cheater System”
    So it was Event-only previously? But didn’t we come across unpunished cheaters in the events before? So now it’s for the Arena too? Well I hope this will be the end of HoHo… But I doubt it.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

What the heck? This isn’t the board I started the week in O_o
    I wonder if Rovio shuffled around players when they introduced the new system in the update.
    Screenshot_2016-09-21-13-45-34.png
    Also, I see a familiar player in the number 1 spot :-)

Oh and for some reason I don’t seem to be able to scroll the board to see more than the first 5 positions.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@smwforever45
    Yeah, what is it “new arena leaderboard system” ?

@angryjohnny

Yeah, me too I don’t start this week with opponent that I can see now.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I’m just glad Rovio is cracking down on cheaters in their games, which helps make the gaming experience more enjoyable for players who ACTUALLY play the game how it is supposed to be played

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

So did they break 11-4? New improved mastery free chronicle cave?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@marty-schofield
    Nope. 11-4’s enemies still drop Mastery EXACTLY the same as before. No changes here!

@angryjohnny
    @grimmjow
    I too was sent to a new board, and I too can’t scroll beyond #5 anymore. On the bright side, I came from #9 to #4 thanks to the new board, and I did not do my objectives yet. :P

BF10
    @bf10

I managed to get the same board and place, but that’s it for now. Will investigate more later.

angryde
    @angryde

Hmmm… I don’t like the sound of that “NEW ARENA LEADERBOARD SYSTEM” business one little bit… it’s going to be another insufficiently tested balls-up, I fear. :-/

Ed. So, yeah, I just installed the update… and I was shunted to an entirely new board… and slipped from a clear 1st to a marginal 3rd. Grrr. :-/

Ed. 2. Well, it took approximately 5 minutes for my worst fears to be confirmed. Two cheats just gained over 35,000 points in less than 3 minutes. Good job, Rovio. Clap, clap…

I am now 4th… and SO not happy.

Suzy
    @suzyq

As usual Amazon hasn’t released the update yet. Hope it arrives before the start of the mini campaign.

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq Poor Suz… bummer. See my post above… perhaps you should be getting down on your hands and knees and thanking Amazon… ;-)

metztli013
    @metztli013

It seems I have the same people on my board, and I can scroll past #5. But, there are only 10 people on my board so 11-15 have disappeared…

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

I really think it should be my turn to say poor you, Just read your last edit, my jaw dropped when I read ” 2 cheaters”. For goodness sake Rovio have certainly hit the jackpot this time, what’s going on!!

I trust you have contacted them about this.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

The rest of my board filled up and for eff sake Rovio! This is one of the most competitive boards I have seen in a long time, I am going to have to grind like crazy just to not be in the last 3 spots to be demoted this week.

NOT HAPPY!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just got my remaining people as well.
    Turns out that the guy who was in #1 on the 5-people board is actually in 10TH! place.
    And instead of being #9 as on the old board, I’m now #13. And the leader has 10k points more than the leader on my old board.

If I’m lucky I may just hit #12 this week.

NOT HAPPY!

EDIT: @angryde
    Aw! That sucks big time… Especially since they announced that cheaters would be fought.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde really sorry to hear that! Are these two already known to us? If not I can add them to the list. Should have some time tomorrow to do a proper chart for quick reference.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Some changes I noticed in the Arena:
    1. Opponents seem to be easier now. I did not get enemies above my power level yet and this is already my 4th match. Before the update, I would get OP opponents in Battle #3 already.
    2. Instead of hopping into the screen, the Squire Pigs from the Valiant set now just slide into the screen. Lazy animations Kinda like how the Pokémon trainers in the first two Pokémon generations slide into the screen. XD

kolchin
    @bhenry43

Before the update I was grinding like crazy just to stay in the top 3 because my board was a strong one (I was getting suspicious actually), to now being in first place and 6K above 2nd place. New board worked in my favor!

BF10
    @bf10

Never mind what I said earlier, my board refreshed after battle. I only have 3 opponents for right now, and I’m surprisingly in 1st when I was in 7th beforehand. 3rd place also have only 1,270 points!

metztli013
    @metztli013

I take back what I said earlier. =/ Everything was as it was before until about 15 minutes ago. I was working on the day’s objectives when suddenly Epic crashed. When I loaded back up, I was in a different board…

Here’s my old board:

Only difference was that folks 11-15 were gone, but they all had 0 points anyway.

Now, this is my board:

The new board has 11 people on it. *Nose wrinkle*

Also, the game keeps crashing. I’ve lost an arena battle because of it. =( I’m gonna give it a while before I try again.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

I am in First place on my board and I am NOT upgrading until this week is over

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    It seems you’re on a board with one of my FB friends, who is on #1 on your board. He has the same enemies on his board so it’s likely that you two share a board.
    This guy is the most extensive grinder you’ll possibly meet. XD

@cosmicdebris

4 days left. It’s likely that the game will force you to update before Sunday.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cosmicdebris you are not interested in Elite Illusionist then? I suspect an upgrade will be forced.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

On my board I am 4,000 ahead of second place … as for the Elite Illusionist I can always buy that later. I will probably be forced to upgrade until I am I am staying put.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Another thought too … Rovio needs to find away not to force the upgrade in the middle of an Arena week … Maybe force you before you can start the next week

BF10
    @bf10

Also, I have been warped from 1st to 4th from someone who went from 4th to 2nd.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.2 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 130 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.