Angry Birds Epic version 1.2.9 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.2.9 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 182 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Has anybody noticed that with this update the Arena trophys have changed? Not only are they brighter in color but the season 2 trophy is now a Chuck statue.

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@mvnla2 Thanks. Please give them an earful from us!

And for part two of your comment… :-P

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Based on what I read here (instability, downgrades), I will not be upgrading to 1.2.9 for quite some time!

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley Sorry for my tardiness in responding to your enquiries – I am in Germany and was sleeping! @mvnla2 Thanks for responding to @bubbley – as ever, considerate and comprehensive. FYI I’m experiencing all the same glitches and annoyances you’ve described (post- re- install)… so, at least there seems to a kind of buggy consistency across devices/OSs. Good old Rovio!

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I’ve claimed my second reward but have only encountered one golden pig. I’ve searched the map for the glowing pig but no sign of him. I’m quite sure it’s been over 24 hours since the first golden pig. It would be nice if they added a timer same as the one on the calendar, or if the pig were on the same schedule as the calendar. Even better would be to have it change at a set time so we don’t lose time by not logging in precisely the same time every day.

MusicOfTheApes
    @musicoftheapes

Some conclusions are drawn a bit fast I think, like the weekly gold reward being 20lc or riot being on day 8.
    I think it’s just gonna be different each week and end of July is just like this.
    Who knows for instance there could not be a week with 40lc or on the contrary a week with nothing?
    Or a weekly increase/decrease?

To me it’s just wait and see for next week when August should be unveiled, if there’s a pattern coming out or if it’s just different every week every month.

So far I’m quite disappointed (bugs, rainbow bar having been reduced after update, GP disappearing when I thought they would keep it on top of the daily reward, etc…), but let’s just see if in the end this new system could not be better ;)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds yes that sort of thing. Sorry about the anger issues. Would you believe I rarely get mad. It was just the end of a very bad day but that is no excuse.

@mvnla2
    thank you very much for all your help. I was able to reinstall but it took several attempts to get it to complete the install. Unfortunately it is still unstable especially in the Arena. I like to swap emblems depending on the enemy but now it takes ages and then the battle crashes so a waste of time. I have lost three banners to crashes but managed to complete my objectives.

Interestingly I have only encountered three from my previous small group of opponents but then I haven’t played very long. A much more varied group of new opponents which makes a more enjoyable game.

The Facebook issue remains the same.

@angryde
    no worries. Thanks for your help.

DevaBol
    @devabol

I have already received 2 daily rewards, but today I can’t find the golden pig anywhere on the map, and it’s been 36 hours since the last one.
    Is it a common bug?

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@musicoftheapes That won’t help. You still have 28 LCs a week in average.
    I doubt Rovio is assimilating Dawn Of Piggy Island and Epic because the update adds something available in DOPI, but wasn’t in Epic. The best possibility of how many LCs you’ll get from the daily reward is, you’ll get 200(20+40+60+80) LCs every month, which also means that you’ll have 50 LCs per week. The worst is that you’ll get 60 LCs (20+40) every two weeks, and this won’t matter too much.
    Even if you get less LCs every week, the rainbow riot is increased from three to five times. The LCs you’ll pay for the GPMs is decreased.(Unless you want to spend LCs for classes)
    Don’t worry, Rovio won’t be as stupid as you think!

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I’ve already received my 3rd daily award and was informed of a 2nd golden pig/defeated same pig. Actually when you look at what some of the daily items would cost you are receiving more than what the old daily golden pig paid out.

orbis.pictus
    @orbis-pictus

Hi. Did anyone found the second golden pig?

sal9
    @sal9

@orbis-pictus A banner will drop down when the golden pig is available with it’s location.

Golden Pig Location

orbis.pictus
    @orbis-pictus

@sal9 thanks. I’ll be waiting for him :)

Kookaburra67
    @kookaburra67

Yes, it does appear that the statue for week 2 has changed. Last week when I hit diamond league I dropped around 200 LC in the arena GPM to try and beef up my power rankings. Wish I would have known this change was coming, I sure wouldn’t have done that! I think when Angry Birds 2 comes out I will likely be done with this game unless something changes for the good…

mcmellll
    @mcmellll

I’ve received my second reward (7 pm local time appears to be when they appear), but haven’t seen the second golden pig yet (almost 36 hours).

I agree that the arena was super easy for me yesterday- I just thought I was having a really lucky day!

Jim151
    @jim151

I agree that the arena was super easy for me yesterday- I just thought I was having a really lucky day!

You got all my luck. I lost every flip until I lost 3 battles while getting only one objective. With my preferred team I can lose every flip and play all day long. But when constrained by objectives and playing with a less than optimum team, a run of bad luck on the flips can be fatal.

Joey
    @joeyba

The maximum Stamp Card I have is 59!
    Someone has more?
    Is this stopped? No more stamp cards anymore ?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@joeyba Stampcards have now been moved to the daily rewards.

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

I have 57 stamp cards but I have long since maxed out the benefits for a 30% reduction in the cost of a roll.
    I have yet to see a second golden pig and it has been about 36 hours since the first one.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all @sal9 — Does anyone know how often the GP appears or how long he stays around? What happens to the people who haven’t finished the whole island (I finished the island and the Chronicle caves a long time ago)? Has anyone had a GP in the caves?
    Thurs late afternoon/ evening I got 2 GP notices, but didn’t find either, probably because I didn’t know what to look for.
    Fri I got a GP early in the morning, I think no later than 7:30 am, and played the battle.
    Today, Sat, I have not seen an announcement for a GP and it is already almost 12:30 PM.
    I did look several times earlier in the morning, but couldn’t look at my computer for several hours.

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

I just got my second GP.
    One other thing I’ve noticed is dramatically higher odds for some things in the arena like Resurrection and Shroud. They are supposed to be 15% and 10% odds but I played two arena battles where these seemed to work about 50% or higher! I doubt it was just bad luck – the math or randomizer seems to be funky now.

Jim151
    @jim151

I just got my second GP.
    One other thing I’ve noticed is dramatically higher odds for some things in the arena like Resurrection and Shroud. They are supposed to be 15% and 10% odds but I played two arena battles where these seemed to work about 50% or higher! I doubt it was just bad luck – the math or randomizer seems to be funky now.

Yeah. I should start tracking the success rate. It seems like it’s closer to 50%. I’m sure it’s not (selective memory), but I’m sure it’s way higher than the published odds.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bikerdood — What time zone are you in. Your post appeared at ~1:50 PM PDT. Any idea when your previous GP appeared? I haven’t seen one since yesterday morning.

mcmellll
    @mcmellll

Finally got my second golden pig when I just now logged in… In the same place that the first one was… And, I only got 1 coin again. I was on day 7 of my stamp card yesterday or today, so this has been a bummer. Since I’m not sure when he appeared, and I’m just going on when I last played him until now- it’s been about 40-42 hours. Now I’m glad I sucked it up and bought coins for my last 2 classes this past week- at one coin a day (so far) it would take months!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bikerdood, @mcmellll — I got my second GP at 4:10 PM PDT. There was no GP at 2:40 PM. I’m sure I got the GP yesterday morning. GP was at Moorlands 1.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.2.9 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 182 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.