Angry Birds Epic version 1.2.11 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.2.11 is out

• New:

EPIC UPDATES:
    – SONIC DASH EVENT – Play the new mini-map with Sonic the Hedgehog!
    – NEW CLASS FOR CHUCK – Complete the Sonic event to unlock the Illusionist!
    – MASTERY LEVEL INCREASE – Classes now go to level 12
    – 2 NEW CHRONICLE CAVES
    – RAISED XP LEVEL – Get your birds to level 50!

Edit: and the 1.2.11 update is actually officially named “Angry Birds Epic feat. Sonic” :-)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
  • Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Video Ads are still freezing up and crashing. But pumped that I get to “exp’ing” again LOL

PJng
    @pjng

Daily reward added connect to fb reward coin.
    no more upcoming reward after 450 star.

I hate that apps size are bigger and bigger, even current update just added few thing, apps size increase 350MB, it now use 1.40GB.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Another undocumented items: (just discovered those when I leveled up my birds to 46)

*)When borrowing a friend’s birds, you are able to tell the bird’s strength
    *) Greater Pig Cherry Juice is available for purchase (rank 1 is +800 heal, rank 2 is +900 heal)
    *) Pretty Fruit Cake is available for purchase (rank 1 is +450 heal to all, rank 2 is +510 heal to all)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@dragonofheart73 Just noticed that too :-)

Bossk
    @henjovr

Seems like a solid update, nice new features.
    Lots to grind, new items, new class (soon)… I’m happy!

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Information on new caves:

Cave 16: Heals pigs +650 every 2 rounds. (mixture pirate pigs and palace pigs) Boss is Captain Pig with 72K hitpoints

Cave 17: -520 damage to all, has 100% chance to stun a random pig/bird for 1 turn, happens every 3 turns. (just started this cave so I have seen shaman, pigmies and brawler). Boss is Shaman King with unknown hitpoints

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

Pictures on the new update?
    Also I was wondering where can I get the patch notes?

burbman
    @burbman

50,000 mastery points to move from level 10 to level 11 for each class of bird, times 26 classes = 1.3M mastery points needed to bring flock from 10-11, assume same from 11-12 equals 5,200 snoutling upgrades in the dojo. Plus whatever it takes to bring the illusionist up to speed. Wow!!

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

good thing I got 100K snoutling stocked up

sjmike
    @sjmike

Video ads for the free pig cherry juice were freezing up on me 1.2.10 as well. At least now I can finally use all those experience potions to level up faster.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I am playing on an old iPad 2, which according to Rovio, does not have enough RAM to run EPIC very well. Since 1.2.11, I have had to delete EPIC and reinstall to do anything in EPIC without crashing. If I do a hard close of all apps and go immediately to arena, I have been able to play play 2 battle without crashing. Don’t know what max is yet. Can’t do anything else. Tapping event banner or FB login results in immediate crash of game.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

If someone has managed or will manage to 3-star the boss level of Cave 17 legitimately (no Golden Chili, potions or Mighty Eagle), let me know the strategy – I defeated the boss (he had a little over 83K health) with my birds at full health in the end, ended up with a score of 37500, but apparently that wasn’t enough for 3 stars.
    I assume I need to take out the boss as quickly as possible, but he’s so deadly which makes it somewhere from extremely hard to impossible.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Mighty-red-1 — Why don’t you consider use of the golden chili “legitimate”? Or is that just the guidelines you’re supposed to use for making the videos?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Update on playing newest Epic on iPad 2:
    I was actually able to play quite a few arena battles without the game crashing. It did finally and suddenly go into the painfully slow mode, which usually means you will be very lucky to finish the battle and get the reward without a crash. However I did actually finish and get the reward. I immediately did a hard close and restarted and I could resume playing in the arena.
    As I said, after the update, I could do nothing, and deleted and reinstalled Epic and was able to play the arena. I haven’t tried the caves yet, but was able to play a golden pig on the island.
    After several hard closes and device power-offs followed by restart. I was actually able to log into FB (once so far). Epic froze when I tried to watch a video for a free roll on the GPM, and when I restarted I wasn’t logged into FB. Will have to see what happens after a normal close.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 The Golden Chili just feels like a power-up to me, which I don’t really need. I doubt it’d even make a difference in that boss level troublesome to 3-star.

Tman
    @tman

At least I’ll finally have a use for those 60+ experience potions I’ve amassed.

Not available on the Amazon Appstore yet.

sjmike
    @sjmike

Anyone else notice that you now have unlock the Elite level on the dungeons, never had to do this previously. I guess you have to beat each dungeon on Normal mode and then the following week it will unlock the Elite levels?
    AB Epic Dungeon

Bossk
    @henjovr

@mighty-red-1 what strategy did you use to 3 star the Cave 16 Boss?

And which strategy to 2 star the Cave 17 Boss?

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

The Damage+Stun cave is back… HATE IT!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I have now reached the new max level (50) and can confirm that the laboratory stuff @dragonofheart73 posted about is indeed the only new addition in the regard, nothing new unlocks at the later levels.

Bossk
    @henjovr

I’m now level 50 too, the max number of stars is now 1026, but no more open rewards.
    More observations:

– On each item (regular, set, arena) the item level is now shown
    – I rolled a set item on lvl 50, the item level is 52

SeasonsKing
    @theangrybird

Just tried out Epic on IPad 2 with the new update yesterday night, and I had to suffer lots of crashes. -_-

I’ll try to follow mvnla2’s advice in uninstalling and reinstalling it though, hopefully it is fixed before the event.

mala
    @mala

no way to play the game, i’m unable to play it since 1.2.9

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mala What device are you playing on and exactly what is the problem?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Mastery 11 & 12 are a hell of a grind.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.2.11 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.