Angry Birds Epic version 1.2.10 is now live

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.2.10 is now live

• Seems to be mostly bugfixes:

Epic fixes incoming:
    – Fixed an issue with friend lists. Now see ALL of your friends!
    – Fixed issue with the Arena leaderboard. See your friends’ scores!
    – Daily Golden Pigs are now easier to find.
    – Other minor improvements!

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Did it fix Facebook connections?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@dragonofheart73 No idea. I play on Android so I never had any Facebook connection problems.

angryde
    @angryde

It fixed nothing – as usual. Completely unstable and crashes within 45 seconds of opening (every time). Will have to delete the game/update + reinstall (clean) + hope for the best! That’s me out of my arena league for the week. D’oh. Rovio will be receiving a demand for compensation in LCs very shortly…

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

So 10 is marginally less bad than 9?

Did anything change that it makes sense to stay on 9 like it made sense to stay on 8?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

It did not fix the FB login problem for IOS, at least on older devices with <1 GB of RAM.
    Things that are fixed:
    Got all my FB friends back (5 pages)
    Can see friends on friends’ leaderboard in arena
    Daily golden pigs are now larger.
    I still have to make 2 or 3 attempts to log into FB if I want to connect from Epic. Sometimes works with just hard closing all apps running in background and logging in from red totem in nest 2 or 3 times in a row. If you go from the Rovio splash page to the red totem page and then get a “facebook login failed” message, just tap login again at it will work (at least it does for me).
    After 3 attempts after a hard close, I try a hard power-down of device, followed by restart. It is best to check to see if the apps you thought you just hard closed are still there (they sometimes are). Then I try the 3 restarts as described above. So far this has worked.
    My verdict is still out on stability of the game. It looks like it is still going to crash if you play too many battles without a hard close.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Nothing changed for me except all friends are visible in the Arena also. Haven’t seen a golden pig so can’t comment.

@angryde
    good luck getting compensation. Rovio have told me their donation tool is not working!

kyododom
    @kyododom

Golden pig much easier to spot.

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

did uninstall/reinstall fix the problem? since last night epic became totally unstable with me as well. i think I received the update in the background :-(

D.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@duiksmurf I did that 4 times with 1.2.9 version before it became playable. My game still froze. I have installed version 1.2.10 and there is no change. I am still having problems with freezing but it is playable. All I can say is it’s worth following @angryde advice even if it takes a few attempts. Good luck.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley Yeah, I’m not holding my breath re: compensation! 1.2.10 is still quite unstable for me… much more so than 1.2.9, unfortunately. I’ve done some other fiddling that seems to have stabilized things a little… but it’s all far from ideal. @duiksmurf Deleting/re-installing certainly helps matters but it’s not a cure-all, not by any means. For me, it’s moving between ‘zones’ in the game that precipitates crashes, just FYI.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde really sorry you are having trouble. I know how frustrating it is. This update solved nothing.

angryde
    @angryde

Thanks @bubbley but I think I may – finally – be asking too much of my poor iPad 2. There’s simply not enough free memory.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

For me 1.2.10 is crashing a lot more than 1.2.9. I’m getting tired of how slow it is and how much it crashes so I’m spending more time on other games not made by Rovio. We shouldn’t have to spend so much time troubleshooting EPIC for Rovio. It is their job to release a quality product.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@killerkea that’s a good point.

PJng
    @pjng

Not crash often for me, i can play 15 minutes without crash, but loading too slow, need 30+ second for everytime loading.
    I’m not haapy with apps size, it now consume 0.95GB on my device.

And NEW sign for getting new item still not appear.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Come on Rovio, this is pure BS!!! 4 losses this week due to excessive resurrections and time jumps.
    Version 1.2.9 – 2 losses with 8 times jumps in a match and 1 loss with 8 resurrections in a match.
    Version 1.2.10 – Really takes the cake, lost today due to 9 resurrections in a match.

Why is it I’m lucky to get 2 or 3 resurrections or time jumps in a match when using the respective emblem???

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

This mandatory “upgrade” is crap. I’m bugging out of Pirate event fights, and every fight has me re-picking birds.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

If you are still having Facebook issues (and twitter) I suggest you let Rovio know that here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABepic/status/632290347113037824

Simon Baker
    @simon-baker

New update hangs constantly. No longer playable.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

One thing about this version that really pisses me off is that I win the battle in the arena which would complete or make progress on my objectives then the game crashes once I start the wheel spin so instead of collecting points and completing my objectives it gives me a loss. This problem happened back to back on me once so I’m only going to collect daily rewards until they release another update.

Bossk
    @henjovr

That is not specific to 1.2.10. I’ve had crashes on the reward wheel before which counted as a loss…

I really hope that the next update will be soon, hopefully including the level cap increase.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.2.10 is now live

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.