Angry Birds Epic v1.5.5 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic v1.5.5 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 194 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

@shapokomanbeast

@suzyq

@smwforever45

@everyone
    In my haste, I forgot to ask how do we reference @datguygamer and @dallasreds to Rovio?

EDIT: Don’t know if this is going to help, @datguygamer. Unfortunately not for @dallasreds, me think.
    I Updated The Game And Lost My Progress!
    In case your progress has disappeared and you had already connected your game to Facebook before the latest update, we might be able to restore your progress. To do so, please submit your inquiry with your email address used for your Facebook account by clicking here if you are viewing on the web, or by using the “Contact us” button in the top-right hand corner of the main FAQ screen if you are contacting us ingame.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@toolow @suzyq @shapokomanbeast Great idea, but like DD I wonder how I would reference the two towards Rovio?

DD
    @toolow

@shapokomanbeast

@suzyq

@smwforever45

The definite way would be Rovio account names but that means giving away e-mail addresses. I wonder if we can give Facebook accounts?

What do you think @datguygamer and @dallasreds?

EDIT: Perhaps we can just reference their request numbers e.g. REQUEST #12345.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow @shapokomanbeast @smwforever45

I think you’re right their ticket numbers would be best.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@toolow @suzyq @shapokomanbeast @smwforever45
    Everyone I would love to get my progress and FB friends back at the same time!

My ticket # from 8 days ago is 1369959
    Friends : Thank you everyone for your help.

Pointless
    @pointless

Sorry, crazy time of the year professionally… have missed a lot of changes (good or bad?). Fighting my way up to L70, but don’t look forward to the equal task in Mastery. That being said, I’m getting my butt kicked in the new Caves. I guess our complaining (myself definitely included) about “too easy” Events etc. has come back to bite us all. When a stick pig is something to worry about, you know Rovio/Chimera have got the balance way out of line. I lose my Chuck on the first Wave sometimes, an occurrence so rare previously that I don’t even remember it. I feel really bad about the members that are not FB friendly, an almost impossible task, methinks.
    I will gladly add my two cents (for whatever it may be worth) by submitting a ticket to Rovio on behast of @dallasreds and @datguygamer , let’s hope these friends can (and are willing) to rejoin us.
    Also, @angryjohnny please don’t quit (although I really can’t blame you if that is your decision).

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The Level 70 pigs have a ton of health. I will probably wait til I get Level 70 set items to try to beat the last cave. Even the normal daily dungeons are a lot harder. Pigs usually get more stronger than our birds do when we level up. Thats why we need to gain more mastery levels and get new set items to level the playing field again.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@gabe-nestor what kind of pigs are in cave 19?

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

Official response from the developers regarding complaints about latest update:
    “Sorry to hear you are having trouble. However, it was never intended that players would be able to reach maximum Mastery levels without a monetary investment equivalent to an ongoing monthly car payment. We feel such investment is worthwhile for such a unique and high-quality game. Additionally, Rovio is planning to discontinue all of their games which don’t meet the criteria for ‘Obscenely Profitable’ status, and we want to keep our jobs. Please consider making several large purchases of Lucky Coins, and we will consider revising the code to suit your preferences.”

@smwforever45

Sorry to cut and run like this, but I’m taking a break from ABE. Possibly permanently. Just want to say that Statistics Heroes like you deserve a more stable and respectful game to focus on.

@pointless

Yep… your handle says it all, really, lol. But regardless, been fun reading your perspectives over the months. Hope you enjoy still hammering away at those caves: Good Luck!

@datguygamer

Peace out and props for the code-investigations. Was that you who found all those Elite class pics and posted them up? Well, thanks to whoever that was, anyway. Was pretty cool.

@everybody else:
    Thanks for adding entertainment value to ABE by posting on this site. You all are awesome gamin crew. Maybe I’ll check back again someday to see what everybody is up to. KiK ‘Arxslyde’ if you find some non-Rovio game ya want to invite me to.

@Rovio

Y’all remind me of Rincewind the ‘Wizzard’: comically inept, vastly self-centered, and yet still somehow managing to make some small contribution to the world. Must be The Luggage that’s following you around…

metztli013
    @metztli013

Wow. This is just all around a huge bummer. =(

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryjohnny @datguygamer really very sorry you are leaving. You will be sorely missed. Thank you both for your help and advice during the past couple of years.

@shapokomanbeast
    the item from the chest is level 72 when you hit 70.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

Thanks for the info, I discarded the item before I got a chance to look.

I was at XP Level 70 when I collected it but congrats to you as I think you were the first to get to level 70. Well done?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@shapokomanbeast thanks but I have got so used to autoplay that I can do it on autopilot no brain cells used. I had already borrowed all my friends birds a couple of hours before the update so it was the simplest thing to do.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

Yeah I’m surprised with all these changes that they haven’t tried to scrap the autoplay. I’m not a big fan of it but it is certainly a means to an end.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

I was going to contribute to this:

https://holidayhole.com/

but maybe I’ll buy some LCs instead, so I can take advantage of the opportunity to replace all my set items. Again. Yay!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@epicgrindr
    Is that their real response? o.o

Really saddening to see you go as well :(

DD
    @toolow

@epicgrindr
    Sorry to hear another fine member to leave.

I’m surprised at the official response as well; is this for real?! There is some truths to the response in that the developers do need a healthy profit to continue developing and maintaining games. However, I find the tone of the response callous, insensitive and arrogant.

“[Pay us or we’ll p*** you off]” – Really?!
    “… unique and high-quality game.” – Not THAT unique. HQ? Oh, please!
    “… planning to discontinue …” – Makes financial sense, but…
    “… [that are not obscenely profitable]” – have they no shame?!
    “Please consider making several large purchases …” – They can go beg in the streets.
    “… and we will consider revising the code …” – Way to go blackmailing customers.

If this is indeed their response, I’d love to see it send to newspapers, game review sites, and even Apple/Google. When they act like greedy porky, you can’t blame the customers taking up the role of angry birds!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    What exactly happened to @datguygamer and @dallasreds? They completely lost their game progress when they confirmed one of those ingame “EPIC” messages? If we want to write ticket to Rovio about that, we need their account email addresses or ticket numbers where they were writing about this problem.

I tried to fight the final Boss (Knight of the living dead) in Cave#19. The stratedy is clear: The Boss has too high dmg to survive his strike with any Bird (maybe Red Knight with his defensive ability can survive). I used Lightning Bird with Time Jump set, Treasure Hunters (Artillery set is ideal, I used Beep set), Bard with Nightmare set. I made alot of attacks before I finally destroyed this OP Boss :) I used only 3 Chili cakes to stun the Boss with Blues rage attack (The boss was mostly stunned by Bard or had reset the charge by TH with the help of defensive ability of Lightning Bird). I got only one Time Jump effect during the whole battle :) I know – bad luck :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny @pointless @kennymcc @bubbley @suzyq @shapokomanbeast @smwforever45

I had to think about this whole mess of a situation for a day and I am happy to see everyone so eager to save my and @dallasreds progresses (I was completely unaware that he suffered the same problem). While I don’t want to start over, I also don’t wanna give up and leave just yet. I’m in a situation where I don’t know myself what I will do now since I played it so much and liked it for having an unique take on the Angry Birds formula and now that my progress is gone, it angers and saddens me at the same time.

Yes, I have opened a ticket and it’s been one day but let’s see whether they actually reply back or not. My ticket number is #1390835 btw.

Also, @epicgrindr, if you are reading this, who was the one that sent you this reply? And for your question, I was the one who posted the elite classes here.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Also @toolow, forgot to mention you (sorry for that) but you’re a part of this community now. Thanks buddy.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

Alright will wait for their response first. We may have to be patient, as in my experience I’ve usually had to wait 7 days for a response.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer @dallasreds
    I’ve submitted requests referencing your tickets. @datguygamer, if you haven’t, please see “I Updated The Game And Lost My Progress!”.

@kennymcc

I don’t know what exactly happened other than @datguygamer and @dallasreds lost their game progress. In the case of @dallasreds, it seems to have happened for some time now after the problem he has with losing FB friends when using his Rovio account.

@datguygamer

When things settle down a bit, perhaps you could share with me the knowledge on dissecting the game. While I’m a programmer and can help out in this area, I’ll need your guidance to start as it takes a different mentality than me coming from a different area.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    I’ve already jumped the gun. Seeing that my request over the tinker titan problem I had some 9 days ago have yet to be assigned to anyone, perhaps raising a ticket might just increase the chance, minuscule as it is, that @datguygamer and @dallasreds get some attention if they read my ticket.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer @toolow
    Ok, lets wait for the answer. I lost my progress during my ABE crusade 5 times already and Rovio always managed to save it and restore it – ofcourse it took few days before their react on my ticket :)

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc Awesome. I knew your force is strong but I had no idea… :) (Don’t underestimate the power of the bright side)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic v1.5.5 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.