Angry Birds Epic v1.5.5 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic v1.5.5 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 194 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Couldn’t agree more. Btw M63-M64 is 11,140. Will post more once leveled up.

BigMac69
    @bigmac69

Once again really short of ALL my classes reaching M61 and having replaced the old gear with their stroger versions there comes the next level cap and mastery increase from Rovio. It happenend to me when all my birds were short of M12 and Rovio changed it to M15. That was the first time I considered quiting but I coninued. Not this time….

The new cave(s) are next to unplayable with only two birds (no FB), I only tried 18-1 and failed. We are forced by Rovio to use potions and spend resources. I will quit playing epic and free some space on my phone for other, more interesting and challenging games.

Time to rescue the galaxy, hunt down some zombies, race through the streets or whatever. I will not continue grinding for mastery, snouts or better gear. Because for what!? Rovio will definitely do it again. By changing the old caves grinding got harder and will take more time. Not my precious time. After playing some old levels I have the suspicion that the drop of mastery, snouts and exp has been reduced, but I cannot confirm it. Rovio seems to wait until they are able to see/analyse on their servers, how many players have reached max. level and there they go again, increase by another 10 (?) steps. They can continue forever. No, not for me anymore. I was a player since he start of Epic, now it is time to move on. No epic fun anymore, the birds got me angry.

angryde
    @angryde

@bigmac69 Your experience is my experience, dude! XD In terms of almost hitting max and then… BAM!

BigMac69
    @bigmac69

@angryde Yep, I have read your previous post and I feel exactly the same. I am too old to spend more of my time on this. Even at my age I really love gaming and I have seen a lot of games, believe me. And hardware of course. It started more than 30 years ago with an old C16 of one of my friends, back when games were stored on tapes. Wait, I even played “Pong” at very young age! 8-bit, 16-bit, you name it. I configured hardware, addressed IRQ´s, learned DOS 5.0, 6.0 and 6.22, installed WIN 3.0 and 3.11 and so on. I have seen it and I know pretty well, what is happening on these machines.

It continued on my first “job” (army) with the old “Ports of Call” back in 1989 on a pc equipped with a green screen. The only colour of the monitor… Yes, I can say I have seen a lot of stuff/games, I know the classics. Larry, Guybrush, Day of the Tentacle and many more. The very first Gameboy was brilliant, I must have been one of the first owners in Germany and I played Tetris for ages, I got bored when I reached 450000 points. The first Super Mario stopped counting at 999.999, it did not go past that score:-)

Nobody is too old to play games, keeps our minds active:-) But Epic has come to an end for me. I even stopped playing the original AB. and I was good at AB GO! too. Before the changes… Let Epic join the list of my classics and let´s move on!

DD
    @toolow

Already 3 restart to stay sync within an hour! How many more do they need?!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@gabe-nestor
    Thanks for the fair warning – won’t buy the new recipes then. The current ones are enough anyway. I lived with 800 healing for long enough :)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Just wants to report that Epic just got a message that it needed to restart (2 of them actually) and now it seems like the new recipes works in the cauldron as they should :-)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    So you can craft them now? Ok, consider my post obsolete then. XD

DD
    @toolow

Don’t know if this is a problem before but I notice that Lighting Bird and Skulkers pair at Cave 4 have a tendency to buff their stunned partner… Well, like almost every time their partner is stunned :S

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@toolow
    You mean on auto-play right? Auto-play has always been kinda stupid. XD

DD
    @toolow

@smwforever45 Well, I’d rather Rovio keep it that way, lest they make it even worse. XD

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 yes I can craft them now.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well good luck to anyone still playing in the future. It was a fun ride for me here but my ride has ended.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

The level increases I don’t mind, it’s the pure unmitigated greed in making the set items obsolete.

Set items should be set to max level, not a set number like 52, 62, 72, so when the max increases the item increases automatically.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer are you drop off from the game? If yes, same story here i delete as well and the App from my phone (though i kept) my Rovio account. But i will never ever play that game again i feel stupid that i even gave them 50 euros! Oh well that’s my lesson never pay real money on a game!

Suzy
    @suzyq

Anybody else got a board that looks like this?

Screenshot_2016-11-25-17-25-25.png

Edit

@datguygamer

Just read your post, really sorry you’re leaving the game :( :(

Thank you very very much for helping me, you are really going to be missed :( :(

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@suzyq someone in Angry Birds Epic’s Facebook page mentioned it. They answered that is was just an cosmetic error and would be fixed in update 1.5.6

@datguygamer
    I understand you (and I might soon join you in disbanding the game) but it is still sad to see you go.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Yes, I am leaving but for a different reason. During one of the epic restarts which @angryjohnny mentioned above, my entire 2.5 years of progress was wiped clean; everything gone and I am not starting over. I was finally able to open a ticket but I don’t think Rovio can help given their incompetence.

See this is the main reason why I dislike Rovio’s cloud system @sutekh137. Our progresses are at the mercy of their faulty system.

@suzyq
    No need to thank me. I was just trying to help you and @bubbley where ever I could. Hope you two get better with your cheater problems in the future.

I wish all the best to you all and anyone and to Yoshi for all the support regarding badge nominations. Hoping that your mastery chart will finally be complete one day. I may return if my progress is back but otherwise, this is farewell.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer So sorry to hear the problem with your progress and that you’re leaving. You’ll be sorely missed by many here. FWIW, I’ll continue to press Rovio for the badge icon on set item for the time being.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryjohnny

Glad I’m not the only one. Wonder when 1.5.6 will be available as it’s going to be impossible to know who is on the board and what their score is?

@datguygamer

I for one sincerely hope they can restore all your hard work :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    …WHAT? Dang… guess the Epic screens are still harmful :(

A completed mastery table? Hah, I guess we can dream on…

I can’t imagine the Epic ABN forums and the game without your great tips and insider information. If you, @angryjohnny and all the other great people take their leave I may take mine as well…

DD
    @toolow

@smwforever45

@suzyq

@everyone
    Should we all raise a ticket each for @datguygamer to show our support?

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@timber

Great post, so true?

@datguygamer

Very sorry to hear about your troubles, Rovio strikes again?

@toolow

Good to send a ticket, I will do it on the same ticket as my set item rant. Before I can do that can anyone confirm that a new set item does indeed go to level 72. When I got my set item yesterday it was a duplicate and they gave me instead a set item that I immediately scrapped without thinking.

And if you send in a ticket for @datguygamer also mention @dallasreds who has the same problem

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow @shapokomanbeast @bubbley @pointless @angryde @dallasreds @smwforever45

Good thinking DD, I will do it straight away. I will also mention Dallasreds as well.

I was also sad when I read that @angryjohnny might leave as well.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic v1.5.5 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.