Angry Birds Epic v1.5.5 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic v1.5.5 is out

• Update description translated to English:

Improved Chronicle Caves:
    – Are your birds strong enough for a cave? With the new Level Viewer, you’ll see it! Also, per level you now only need to clear a maximum of five waves.
    – Hooray, two new ones! Birds at Level 60 or higher can now experience new challenges in the two new Chronicle Caves.

Level maximum increased: Player and Mastery levels now go up to 70.

It’s boiling in the cauldron – with the new high-ranked potion recipes!

Further optimisations and bug fixes.

Hooray, new caves!
    Boo, only 5 waves per cave!
    Boo, new Mastery levels!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 194 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

English (non-translated) version of “What’s new”:

Enhanced Chronicle Caves:
    – Not sure your birds are strong enough to enter a cave? The new level indicator has the answer! And now there’s a maximum of five waves to clear each stage.
    – Woohoo, we excavated two new ones! Level 60+ birds, enjoy a new challenge in two new Chronicle Caves. new ones! Level 60+ birds, enjoy a new challenge in two new Chronicle Caves.

Increased level caps: raise your player level as well as your mastery to the new max of 70.

Something’s cooking in the cauldron: we added high level potion recipes.

More improvements and bug fixes.

Yay for grinding? :-/

Edit: Congratulations everybody! Your hard earned Set Items are once again obsolete!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Edit: Congratulations everybody! Your hard earned Set Items are once again obsolete!

And your hard-earned Max Mastery rank is now also obsolete!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Ok it’s definitively done for me. AB games are dead for me.
    Pokemon are the only one games !

Rovio or “How kill a great game ?”

Good bye my friends.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow
    I feel ya… I’m sorta thinking about quitting as well if all that Rovio does is move the target goal of the Max Mastery rank further and further away…

—–

Yeah for Pokémon!

Say, did you get Sun/Moon as well? Would love to trade or battle with you some day :)

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@smwforever45,

Sincerely, since the appearance of the mobile games, 90 % are are P2W or games not finish that we water with updates in the infinity …
    At least the games on consoles are finished games which we ONCE buy. In the worst there is DLC, but we possess the main base of the game and it is good.

Yes I had Sun/Moon on Tuesday. And since I have fun as a child. Not as on the games AB …
    Between the adventure, the collection Living Dex and the shiny hunting for Shiny Living Dex, I do not know which way to turn anymore. But at least I can have fun freely, without worrying the spirit.

Of course we can exchange or fight. Sending I a private message occasionally.

angryde
    @angryde

ROFL – I have to laugh…

Like last time, I was about to hit L60/M61 (ALL) in the next couple of days..!

In any case, I’ve never spent any RW$ on Epic… so I just try to enjoy the game for what it is… despite the fact that the goalposts keep moving..!

XD

Narc
    @narc

All the 10 wave battles in all of the cave levels have been reduced to 5 waves. No 7 waves either. Bye grinding for coins and mastery. If rovio is trying to kill this game and all future business, they are succeeding. This is why I refuse to and will never make an IAP for their games.

Narc
    @narc

All the 10 wave battles in all of the cave levels have been reduced to 5 waves. No 7 waves either. Bye grinding for coins and mastery. If rovio is trying to kill this game and all future business, they are succeeding. This is why I refuse to and will never make an IAP for their games.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

bye-bye epic! I am out i am not going to play any more if that is!

I feel ashamed total idiot! that i spend 50 euros for them@ i am an idiot! i wish you to be destroyed for eternity EPIC! & Rovio as well!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The worst part of the update is that they made all of the set items useless again. And this won’t be the last level increase. My guess is at least they will increase the levels until they hit 100.

They need a way to either level set items up or merge them otherwise all those hard earned enchantments are wasted. This is why I have never enchanted my sets, they get wasted and made useless every time they up the level cap.

Great Thanksgiving present Rovio.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Also i might delete the game i will keep my rovio account but the game is so now off from my device! And also i will delete and my account at FB that had to make for yo be able to play with friends for FE

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow
    And the DLC that they release is usually worthwhile. ;)

Awesome! I’ll PM you so we can add each other :)

@narc

It’s not completely killed yet – it’s just half the amount now…

@gabe-nestor

Yup…

@angryde

I’m in the same boat, hah.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Aaaand they patched mastery codes again….yay. More methods for me to find out. (sigh)

As for waves they have basically adapted their event energy system; all fives.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Does anyone know what the debuff for cave 19 is and the pigs in cave 19?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I forgot to mention today we get to see the underwhelming loot that comes in the daily calendar treasure chest. Will it be as good as getting a free set item? Doubt it.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Yeah… I kinda felt this coming. I thought I’d be mad about it as well. I’m really not. This game is not worth getting all worked up about IMO ;)

I will eventually get completely bored with it. For now, it’s still a good little stress escape and I gave up caring about the Arena. I move up, I don’t. I don’t care. I just won’t spend a ton of time grinding there.

It sucks for the weapons and banners getting obsolete again and I have a lot of maxed out weapon sets. But they’s still strong now in comparison to other players.

I mean, we knew this was coming eventually and will happene again right? It would be great if Rovio gave us a way to upgrade weapons similarly as we can increase birds’ mastery. But even if they don’t. I’m OK with it now.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

Yeah this might be it for me. I am going to write a ticket into Rovio and I’ll see what their response is. It’s one thing to keep raising the mastery levels,but to do it so quickly as to make the new set items obsolete is a joke.

It would be one thing if set items were easy to obtain or if you couldn’t roll a set item you already had but their current system is ridiculous ?

EDIT- They could also make levelling up your existing banners like the enchantment system where you use resources,I.e. seeds, to level up your existing banners. Either that or give out way more lucky coins on the calendar. I will suggest all of these and wait for a response.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 BTW, M61 – M62 is 10710 and M62 – M63 is 10925 (10635 + 290. I needed 210 to level up but got 500 for all Bomb classes).

fangston
    @fangston

the part I really hate, is that they changed all the ols caves’ wave battles. I totally dont get it. Now there is no way to improve the results on old levels. not cool

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I leveled up and bought a new cake recipe from the piglab. When I went to the cauldron to check it out I could not make it with ingredients, only buy cakes. Has it always been like that? It was a really long time since I needed more cakes ☺

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

The cave buff in cave 18 is way too overpowered (for those that haven’t updated yet the buff is pigs take 90% less damage every 3 turns ) ( the pigs are pirates and ironclads)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    You should still be able to craft them at the Cauldron (at least, I can, and it has always been this way). Have you looked there?

@sam-spargo

Yeah I think the same…

@datguygamer

Ironic how they keep the numbers homogenous and simple while their coding is heterogenous and chaotic. :P

EDIT: @bubbley is the first to have reached player rank 70 on my friend list. Congrats. XD

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@sam-spargo You have to time your attacks so that you defeat every wave in exactly 3 turns.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@gabe-nestor that would be difficult to do ( for me anyways) considering the pigs are quite powerful and have very high health. I’ll try that when my birds are stronger

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@angryjohnny The new recipes are definitely glitched. You cant use the caudron to make more and when you try to buy them they show up as Sea Berry juice Rank 1 and Fruit Cake Rank 2 instead of Delicious Fruit Cake Rank 3 and Pompous Pig Cherry Juice Rank 4

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic v1.5.5 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.