Angry Birds Epic v1.4.5 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic v1.4.5 is out

Viewing 12 replies - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I wonder..Is Rovio racist against blue birds? First their Tricksters was the only class to not get a promotional upgrade and now Rovio is apparently going back to Red without Elite Tricksters.

As a blue bird myself, I take offense to that.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    They took Bomb over Mathilda too.
    I don’t think Blues will be left out.
    Maybe they just need to decide whether it’ll be Tricksters or Marksmen to get an upgrade. :P

I’m a blue bird too :P

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer me too. I was so upset there was no Elite Tricksters. The only explanation is prejudice.

Joe
    @jee1278

every time you guys put a new version out it only means that I never got first until 7-12 battles then I go first for a game or 2 then its back to going second stop ugrading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Joe
    @jee1278

my upgrade for tinker is matildas cleric not stone gaurd

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Is anyone getting the “Epic needs to restart to stay Epic message? I have had it 3 times in a row. I force quit each time but it comes back again. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Suzy
    @suzyq

I haven’t had the dreaded message of doom yet, hopefully it’s harmless now and safe to press it.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

I’d say rovio is trying to fix problem with coin toss-looks like it’s still rigged to lose(still the same story, still 99% possibility of losing it)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I got the dreaded Epic message just like @bubbley, twice now. Simply restarting the app worked for me to get rid of it.

@jee1278

Elite Stone Guard will come in the next event I think.
    This one is only about Elite Cleric.

BTW, this forum is not run by Rovio ;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 @bubbley Who knows but the way they announced Elite Stone Guard instead makes me think that either it will be offered after this one or not at all.

Also, I kinda wish to have Elite classes for some of my own favorite classes like Samurai, Berserker, Wizard etc

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Since we’re seeing Elite classes on starter classes, Premium classes and Event classes I’d be amazed if they were to not add Elite classes for the other classes.
    (However, this makes me wonder what the real purpose of Elite classes is, then.)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Real purpose: monies out of our pockets and promotion for the game.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic v1.4.5 is out

Viewing 12 replies - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.