Angry Birds Epic v1.4.5 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic v1.4.5 is out

• Description in the App Store, translated from German:

– NEW WORLD BOSS BATTLE: Team up with other players to defeat the Tinker Titan and obtain Elite Cleric!
    – NEW MINI CAMPAIGN: Venture into the jungle to unlock the Elite Stone Guard!
    – EVENTS & LEADERBOARDS: We vastly improved the event system!
    – BUG FIXES: Yes, many of them!

My comment:
    – Tinker Titan event isn’t new… the only thing that notably changed is that the Elite Cleric switch button has appeared.
    – I expected there would be Elite event classes… but I didn’t expect they would be given out through more events! I wonder if that could possibly be a second chance to obtain the classes for all those that missed them?!? It’d allow me to obtain Stone Guard and Illusionist at last if that was true! :D

EDIT: Seriously @admins, it’s not funny anymore. Please remove the word jun*le from the banned words.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

They are offering Stone Guard again? So what do I get since I already have it?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    No the description speaks of Elite Stone Guard.
    I only hope that there will be a second distribution of SG for those that didn’t get it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I actually didn’t notice the “Elite” part. So that makes my 4th prediction come true. This means Elite Witch and Elite Treasure Hunter is very close to becoming a reality. In all honesty, I thought they would be offer only but glad to see them being offered for a chance to win them for free.

Now I want Elite Samurai, Elite Berserker, Elite Wizard etc as it’s not fair to leave out some classes out of this Elite upgrades shtick.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Btw, Do you see a button for Elite Stone Guard? If so, I wanna see what it looks like.

Also, why the random censors?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I naturally can’t see the button because I don’t have the class, all I see is the Buy button XD

Also, the censors are because that certain word is banned on ABN for some reason. If you type it in a reply and you wanna submit it it’ll tell you “ERROR: Your reply cannot be created at this time.”
    Been going on my nerves since months. Try typing the word yourself: j-u-n-g-l-e (without the signs between the letters – I cannot type it normally because it’ll tell me off again otherwise.)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

– EVENTS & LEADERBOARDS – we improved every aspect of our event system!

I REALLY hope that means making improvements to get rid of cheaters ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Oh I forgot that you don’t have the class.

Oh, now I understand. But why would it be banned?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Ask the @admins not me. They NEVER replied to me whenever I mentioned that issue.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

New graphical glitch:

The minion pigs look like wannabe pirates suddenly.

Don’t worry though, Valiant still works fine.

Pointless
    @pointless

It almost looks like part of a football. I wonder if it is supposed to have something to do with Euro 2016?

metztli013
    @metztli013

So, um. Elite Cleric’s already in the game?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    That’s an “Unnamed Player”… you can pretty much expect anything from them since they’re generated opponents. They had the Cheater set before it was even released. Some are on Level 61. And their banners are weird :P
    Elite Cleric is definitely not available yet…

@pointless

Yeah it’s one part of a football definitely. But if it had to do with Euro 2016 they would’ve started this much earlier, the tournament has already started a while ago :P

Pointless
    @pointless

It is well underway, yes, but who knows how long Rovio has had this update in the works? I still think something is odd with the usual order of things changed with Elite Pirate being available before Elite Cleric. But who knows, as we are now thrown for a loop again with Elite Stone Guard apparently next, before an Elite Blues Class.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

what happens if we dont have a stone guard?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@redbird-justin
    I don’t know! I’m also wondering… I hope for a second chance to obtain Stone Guard…

EDIT:

Found this on Twitter just now. It’s not much but it’s the confirmation that everyone will get something, including the players that don’t have Stone Guard.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So here’s the thing: Maybe they will offer Stone Guard in place of Elite Stone Guard for those who don’t have it. Like since I have it, after the event starts, my game will show me Elite Stone Guard while those who don’t will be shown Stone Guard (like how maxed out players see Snoutlings in the reward wheel instead of mastery). Either that or they will offer Stone Guard on a sale, just two days before the event so that willing people will buy it.

I am not expecting them to give the players who don’t have Stone Guard for free.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    The tweet talks about rewards for everyone, not a sale.
    So I see two possibilities:
    Either Stone Guard will be rewarded for those that don’t have the class yet (my personal hope) and they can purchase the Elite upgrade later on,
    or the non-Stone Guard players play for Elite Stone Guard too, and when they decide to buy Stone Guard in the shop it’ll be Elite from the start (not having to pay another 90 LC’s).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 That’s one of the possibilities I mentioned above too.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    But you said it’s unlikely for them to give it away for free. I think it’s likely.

Also, I said they could let people win Elite Stone Guard even if they don’t have that class. Then later, if they buy it, they’ll buy Elite Stone Guard, not the normal one. You didn’t mention that.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 If you have to buy Stone Guard, then it’s basically no use winning something that is obviously still locked behind a paywall. So that suggestion of yours (2nd one) is out of the window as that basically defeats the purpose of that being a “reward” altogether. That’s why I didn’t mention that particular suggestion of yours.

As for free part, if they do offer Elite Stone Guard for players who don’t have it, then it’s basically what I said above. So I believe players who don’t have Stone Guard won’t be offered the upgrade during the campaign as that would mean basically handing you the base class for absolute free and then giving you the chance to win the upgrade (to coincide with players who will be playing for the upgrade) and rovio won’t do that. If they don’t do that, then offering the upgrade for players like you will mean nothing if you do have to buy the base class anyway with Lucky Coins and if they do that, it will mean a loss for rovio. That’s what I meant.

The free part will only work if players like you get to play the campaign for the Stone Guard while we play it for the upgrade. That’s what I think will play out as intended. The only other option I can sort of see is to give players a certain amount of LCs via the inbox to give players a boost towards buying the Stone Guard and then starting the campaign with the intention of getting the upgrade for them.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

So, what is the deal with Elite Stoneguard? Is it E.Cleric *and* this one during the same event? I’d expect an update before every next event, so if these classes are granted during consecutive events, why announce him now? So far I don’t see anything in this event’s mechanics that would point at possibility of obtaining second class.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@werehamsta
    Nope, they’re just making preparations for the next event which will include Elite Stone Guard, this one is E. Cleric only.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 I NEED elite Stone Guard so much… he’s a vital part of my current arena line-up. Yay! :-D Excited!

Dave
    @seraphion

Who wants to have stoneguard anyway? There is no class that can beat paladin.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Apparently it’s very effective replacing Rainbird in the classic Venomous line-up… @angryde can tell you more I guess :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic v1.4.5 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.