Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2. I WISH I was receiving more than 5x friendship essences per day! :-P

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Aren’t people rewarded Friendship Essence after someone uses one of their Birds?
    If so, then it’s possible to receive more than 5 FE per day.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryde @strategia55 — Yes I regularly get several friendship essence from people who borrow my birds. It may have been an anomaly that I got more than 5 in a single day in response to asking friends. I’ve been keeping track, and so far hasn’t happened again.

Joey
    @joeyba

is 846 the maximum number of stars so far?: 516 in Pig Island and 330 in Caves?
    cc: @mvnla2

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Joeyba — I believe 846 is the max. Not sure about division between Island and Caves, although caves sounds correct.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Version 1.1.2 (Android) released November 11:

EPIC UPDATES:
    – NEW CHRONICLE CAVES! Got what it takes to reach the new max level 41?
    – FLOATING CHESTS! Find ’em in the Chronicle Caves!
    – BUGFIXES! We called in the terminator to clean up a pest problem.
    – 6 FREE LUCKY COINS! We’re sorry about Golden Pig Machines issues. Lucky Coins should soothe the pain.

EDIT: for those that wonder; the 6 Lucky Coins that you get as a compensation comes by a message from the Mighty Eagle in the bird camp.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Cool about chests and free LCs but new CCs don’t matter since I’m blocked in Cave 1 Level 8 …

angryde
    @angryde

Great news about 1.1.2 – but, as I’m an iSheep, I’ll just have to suck-up my envy and wait for the OS version to drop. ;-) Seriously, if they’ve nerfed SRC, then I’ll have no choice but to forward a pre-prepared and very strongly worded email to Rovio! Look out you avaricious executives! ;-)

MadMike
    @madmike

angryde what are you talking about? I’m an ios user and i downloaded 1.1.2 update 3 hours ago

angryde
    @angryde

@madmike. Thanks for the heads-up, dude. I played the daily dungeon about 4 hours ago and received no update prompt. I guess I just missed the window. Plus, I was assuming that the OS update would lag behind the Android (as is so often the case).

MadMike
    @madmike

@angryde – yw, I think last few updates for ABE were released simultaneously for ios and android

taifun76
    @taifun76

Just wonderful … I’m happy for all android and ios users. Unfortunately windows phone is still in 1.0.14 version.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Haven’t checked for the IOS update yet. 6 free lucky coins seems like a pittance compared to no free rolls for several weeks. It’s not like those LC are worth the $ Rovio would charge us to buy them, since most of us aren’t buying them.
    Would be interesting to know if they also fix the calculating bug.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

New cave is crazy. 345 damage every two rounds to your birds.

Forget to mention it’s Cave 12 that does this.

Jim151
    @jim151

Still get 100 coins for killing wizpig in SRC

abirds954
    @abirds954

@tinostar11 It also damages enemies.

Josm
    @josm

@tinostar11 there seems to be a bug with the 345 damage, the pigs also take the damage :P

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

The previous post mentioned that , too. I know it happens. What I don’t know if it’s a Bug or not.

abirds954
    @abirds954

Given Rovio’s track record of late I would assume its a bug, otherwise the notes on the cave’s effect would mention that it damaged all combatants.

Although, several of the levels in that cave have respawn after X turns enemies. Having an effect that damages them too could be an obstacle, if you’re planning your attacks out to kill a wave simultaneously and suddenly the Hot Steam kills one early, you’re thrown into a panic. Maybe it’s intentional and Rovio forgot to note that in the cave notes.

guilherme1521
    @teste12345

what are the types of enemies of cave 12? and what type of enemy is the boss?

bouboule
    @bouboule

The nightmare set is once more awesome, dealing 200% damage as before :)
    Also, I think the GPM exploit is gonna work again, rolling on friend’s machine doesn’t fill my bar

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@bouboule … I had kept my rainbow bar full to see if I would receive an epic set item when they finally fixed the friends golden pig roll. That worked, but the exploit had been repaired with the last update in October and it is still repaired; the GPM exploit does not work anymore.

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

2 updates: as most of you I have 2 facebook accounts, real and Epic. I’ve been getting lots of requests so I logged in my iPad Facebook app to my Epic account and left it signed in. I’ve noticed that I ask myself for essence, and even better I can use my own birds on missions. Kind of funny to get messages from myself.

2nd update is the dungeon just got real! (Updated yesterday) I wasn’t paying much attention as I can normally beat Hoghouse with my eyes closed, but not anymore. Not complaining, but pay attention when you got for your daily win. I tested star reef to see if it had gotten tougher but it’s the same. Can’t wait for the ninjas tomorrow, sheesh!!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yeah, the Dungeon is a LOT harder. Which is wrong, because the payoff didn’t go up.

abirds954
    @abirds954

Can anyone else confirm GPM exploit is still patched?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.