Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@james1562 … I had noticed that with Matilda, also. However, it didn’t matter what weapon she was wielding; she just sort of “jumped up” and then the damage registered. The same was happening with Blue (Jay, Jake and Jim) But they seem back to normal now.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

The IOS version has finally been updated.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@tinostar11, anyone else with essence or free roll bugs — Do you think they’re fixed? It will take me a while to get to the download, because I am going to do a complete backup first. After I do, I will continue to document essence and free rolls received.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Thanks for all the info everyone. Our post for v1.0.14 is live here: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-epic-updated-for-ios-and-android-adds-20-new-levels-in-caves-8-and-9/.

@mvnla2
    I believe essence and free rolls is working properly now across devices.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Moon priestess is not for android, its for only those 3-4 countries where Full Moon Festivalis celebrated. It was accidently released globally so a few people got it.

Alsoe M.E’s mercanaries are now master classes with set items. That’s the exact change.

I don’t realny see potions makeover anywhere though.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@rhinofreak … I play with Android devices. I don’t think that the Moon Priestess is exclusive to just one format. I just was in the right place at the right time to get the Moon Priestess; up at 2:30AM with insomnia playing AB epic :-)

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’d think they’d introduce new potions after this last update. I guess not.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@BirdLeader — For the first time since the Android update came out, and after I updated, I’ve actually received more essence in response to my requests than requests!!! However, so far I haven’t gotten a free roll on a friends golden pig machine. On the other hand, it hasn’t been 24 hrs since I updated, but it’s probably been more than a week since I got a free roll, which I couldn’t use.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@BirdLeader — It’s been more than 26 hrs since I updated, and I still haven’t gotten a free roll on a friends’ pig machine. Not a happy camper.
    I’m also totally bummed out that it seems the most free essence you can get from friends in a single day is 5. Grrr!

sjmike
    @sjmike

There has been a limit of 5 Friendship essence per day for quite awhile now. It will show (1/5) or (2/5) etc.. next to the essence you receive. There is no limit on how much you can get from your friends if they use one of your birds though.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sjmike — Do you know if you can request essence from your friends more than once a day? For instance, if you get 5, can you send a new request? Early on, I thought there way sometimes something weird happening with the timer on next request, and that might have been it.
    For most of the time until I reached the Chronicle Caves, I didn’t play with FB, and when I started, I didn’t have that many friends. Since I didn’t even get 5/day when the update came out for Android, I had forgotten about the (1/5), assuming it was there.

sjmike
    @sjmike

Yes, you can request more every 17 or 18 hours, but you probably won’t get them until the next day.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sjmike — Normally the next request clock starts so that you can make the next request at midnight Pacific Daylight Time; not sure if it is local midnight. However, there was one time that I thought I got to make 2 requests in a single day.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sjmike — Well, I think I got the answer to my question: Getting your 5 friendship essences before the next request time is up does not clear the clock and let you ask for more essence immediately.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Just posted answer to the no free roll bug in the Epic bugs forum.

ollie
    @ollie84

I just upgraded my Cherry Juice to rank 5. In the store, I can now buy:
    Cherry Juice rank 6 for 3250 snoutlings (heals 550) and
    Fruit Cake rank 5 for 4250 snoutlings (heals 300)

What are currently the maximum ranks for each?

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I saw the changes too, wasn’t sure if I already had that.

7 for the fruit cake and it was either 6 or 7 for cherry juice.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

6 for Cherry Juice
    7 for Fruit Cake

mrpinache
    @mrpinache

New update seems very nice, snoutlings for class upgrade :D

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Interested about ranking system.
    Also, now the stars you’re getting on levels are counted to your star collection. More stars introduces to new character level-up system. Each new rank grants 10% more attack and defense. Also the new events with pigs are coming (the first one is called “For The Pirate King!”. The Veteran, Elite and Master classes dissappeared and transformed into ranks of each classes. Well, pretty good update. New caves?

sjmike
    @sjmike

Looks like there is a new potion called Stamina Drink that you can purchase for 45 LC.

Snoutlings for class upgrade is a nice new upgrade from the Mighty Eagle. Seems like Rovio finally listed to our complaints about it costing so much to upgrade. No new caves yet though.

Anonymous

@sjmike They don’t really cost less. The classes actually cost MORE. Starting from 0 points it would take a lot more Snoutlings to get a new level rather than the last update. There’s an upside though. You can somehow earn Mastery in battle but I have yet to discover how. I noticed though that I earned Mastery when battling in Pig Lair. The pigs there are level 33. The same level as me ( Because its the max ). Meaning that battling pigs with the same or higher level as you MIGHT earn mastery for the bird who knocked it out. That’s just my guess but I think ( Not for sure ) that’s how to get Mastery otherwise.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

They also fixed Matilda’s Attack Animation.

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

I dont uderstand something about the newest patch:

1- My stars are struck on 775…i dont see any increase if i do chronicle caves levels.etc. what the hell?

2- Might Eagle Dojo is OUT! It says to me to unlock ALL the classes in the game, then new upgrades will be available. Is it true? What kind of upgrade? Cost?….i dont’ have all classes unlocked on the game btw

3- Whehn i do battles in chronicles caves (every cave) my pig master level increse but very very slowly..too much…i think

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

There will be a battle in a couple hours. The new upgrades are strange. I don’t know what the Stamina thing is. I do like the fact that I got free items though.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.