Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

Anyone notice the Daily Golden Pig is now wearing Google Glasses? (Special from Google Summer Sale)

DarkHunterRPGx
    @darkhunterrpgx

29 is better than 25 .. its ok, but now the setitems on lv.29 are stronger than the same on lv.25 – I own still 2000luckycoins, but I dont waste them for the lucky pig :D im sure they will implement some new classes someday. There are two free Spaces for every charakter for new classes ..

I like the update, I think – the passive from cave6 isnt as bad as cave5 was (ouh my english :D sorry)

TomC
    @tomc

@darkhunterrpgx What do you mean by free spaces? The design is just a horizontal scrolling interface which allows for infinite number of spaces?

TheBlueBacon
    @thebluebacon

Well , here’s something new : Today when I accidently scrapped my new offhand item , this popped up , “Do you really want to scrap your best item ?” . However they only do this for the best item .

KillerKea
    @killerkea

That feature appeared in the 1.0.11 update because so many people accidentally scrap their best items. I lost my Golden Pistol and would have that set because I was scrolling through my character’s weapons and even though I didn’t touch the recycle button, my knuckle was close enough to trigger it since I was using the right arrow in the middle of the screen to scroll through my characters. In most games you can only get rid of unequipped items, but in this one you have to equip an item before you can scrap it. Fortunately this game doesn’t have cursed items where you can’t unequip or sell until you uncurse them.

burbman
    @burbman

Any word on when or if 1.0.12 will be arriving for IOS? If just a Google summer sale thing, I could see it being held out exclusively for Android, but seems to be messing with some players with FB friends on other platforms.

DarkHunterRPGx
    @darkhunterrpgx

@tomc yes youre right :D I forget the interface with the weapons items etc. .. :D

@thebluebacon
    this feature was in 1.0.11

TomC
    @tomc

Yeah seems like with this exclusive Android Chuck hat, the iOS version may not happen until the Google sale ends, so August 5th maybe?

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

What are the new Chronicle Caves called and what’s unique about each one ( you take damage , enemies gain health back , etc… )

Danke_
    @danke

@tinostar11 cave 6 has a HP increase for all enemies (25%) as a passive, cave 7 has a decrease of rage chili filling up speed (it’s 4 times slower), the 6th cave it’s named endless winter, the 7th it’s named forgotten bastions, about the bosses, the 6th cave one has a suportive ability wich increases it’s chances of dealing a critical chance to 50%, it’s offensive ability has a 2 round charge and it does 1170 damage, passive ability it’s undead. The 7th cave boss has an offensive ability wich requires 3 rounds to charge, but it does over 2916 damage, and it decreases the dealt damage by the bird with 90%, it’s second offensive ability does 2 separate attacks, with a 25% of stunning the enemy, dealing 420 per attack. No passive ability. Strategies for defeating the bosses:
    Knight of the living dead (cave 6):
    Paladin+Lightning bird, tricksters optional.
    Attack with paladin, use lightning fast on paladin, when the boss buffs himself up try to dispel it with lighting bird, use devotion on the target bird, if the dispel fails, you have to hope the attack it’s not a critical strike, if you can’t kill it this way, bring tricksters or another powerfully dispeller.
    Lawrence:(cave7)
    Knight+Princess, Canooneer it’s optional.
    Use Knight’s defensive ability on himself, attack with princess, heal whenever it’s possible and attack with knight, just before his devastating attack the knight must be buffed up and with high enough health to survive, otherwise he won’t survive, next rounds try to heal as much as possible, to bring his health back up.

TomC
    @tomc

v1.0.12 for iOS has been released. Similar updates as the Android v1.0.12 released on July 29 2014. However no special hat for Chuck.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Thanks for all the info everyone. Angry Birds Epic v1.0.12 release post is out now. Let’s talk about the differences between iOS and Android.

Angry Birds Epic Updated for iOS and Android: Adds 20 New Levels in Caves 6 and 7!

taifun76
    @taifun76

Anyone know when Angry Birds Epic v1.0.12 will be released to Windows Phone? I have had my free golden pig machine roll stuck for over couple weeks now and currently I can’t visit any of my friends in Angry Birds Epic.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@taifun76 We don’t have that info here. It’s a good question for the developer though.

papaflessas25
    @papaflessas

do we know when the new update will come and if will have a new level cap??

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

If we ever have information about any future forthcoming update, it will appear on the front page in its own big post.

papaflessas25
    @papaflessas

thank you@amslimfordy…another question…can i connect with my rovio account in another ios device(for example ipad …..without losing any of my progress from the game?? i use the application on iphone 5 currently

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@papaflessas Yes, you should be able to no problem. There have been bugs in the past, so a local backup is still always advised.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I just noticed, while playing the game, that Matilda’s first hat is now called “Moon Priestess” It switched over after I opened a message about it at around 2:30AM Pacific.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@mistychristie did the hat’s appearance change? or is it still the same?

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

The game updated for Android!!

2 new caves
    M.E mercenaries are stronger (master classes with set items)
    We can re-roll the friends birds with lucky coins
    And bug fixes..

Still to test and find new changes.. These are written in PlayStore!

Opened the game.. Max level is increased as usual. Don’t know till what though.

@mistychristie
    : I couldn’t see any Moon Priestess stuff though.. can you screenshot it?

EDIT : Got some screenshots (in some other language though)

Cave 8 specialty : Cannot put bad effects on pigs. And can’t get rid of beneficial effects from them as well.

Cave 9 specialty : Every 2 turns, a snow random pig enters the battle.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@rhinofreak cave 8 sounds fun, time to use raw power ;)

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@wolkenwand…It appears to have the same attributes as the original Cleric hat.

@rhinofreak
    …I don’t know how to get a screen shot from my LG phone…..how do you do that?

**EDIT**….never mind….I Googled on how to screen shot my Spectrum on my own.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Thanks for the info and screens @rhinofreak! Looking forward to this landing on iOS.

Gemma
    @gemma-r

So this makes Windows Phone users 2 updates behind.
    Great -_-
    I have an android and a windows phone, guess on which one I played and invested the most?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.