Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@so78 @mopurglar This is balanced by the fact that it is now much faster to level up.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@zackvoyager — What do you mean by much faster to level up? Have the mastery points required for each level been reduced? If so, I should change the mastery thread, but I don’t know what the required numbers are for any levels now, since all my classes are at rank 10.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@mvnla2 — Experience levels are now apparently even more pointless and easy to get. They removed the rested bonus and lowered the required amounts to level up. I was hoping they would go the other way, make them harder to get and more meaningful when obtained. Every other RPG I’ve ever played made it increasingly harder and harder to level up; but the base increases were higher making them worth the effort.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 By level up he means EXP levels. The required amount of EXP stars to level up was greatly reduced in the update. Mastery was unaffected.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@mvnla2 Yes, sorry for the late answer, I indeed meant XP levels.

There is a new update coming soon. A new Red class (Stone Guard) is coming soon as well as other new features (a mini campaign).

Csaba Szalai
    @csaba-szalai2

windows phone?

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Well I can finally play again on my AT&T HTC One M8. The latest version of Epic requires Android Lollipop (5.0x) to work.

taifun76
    @taifun76

@csaba-szalai2 you can always dream that Rovio will release update to windows phone. Likelikyhood of that actually happening is 0,0001%.

Following is straight from Rovio AB Epic support FAQ:

Why Is My Game On Windows Phone Totally Different Than My Friends’ On IOS And Android? What Is This PvP Section?
    ———-
    The Windows Phone version of the game has unfortunately fallen behind the other platforms. We are however working on a update to bring the PvP leagues and many other new features to Windows Phones as well. We can not comment on any specific release dates for the update at the moment.

Angry Birds Lover
    @angryyashi

Epic News!

Angry Birds Epic version 1.2.7 was released today (4/14/2015) for iOS and Google Play (Android)

EPIC UPDATES:

MINI MAP EVENT – lookout for event portals and explore a new map!
    NEW CLASS – collect all the pieces in the mini-map campaign to claim the brand new Stone Guard class for Red!
    NEW CHRONICLE CAVES! – battle the tinker pigs in two new caves, and reach the new maximum XP level 45!
    PURIFY POTION – buy this powerful potion to cleanse your birds of any nasty effects in battle!
    BIRD ARENA POWER – this new power value will help you get the best arena matches.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@angryyashi Hmmmm… not yet out for me on Google Play it seems :-/

Angry Birds Lover
    @angryyashi

The 1.2.7 update for Google Play might come soon. It was first released on iOS.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@angryyashi Yes, it just showed up. Updating as I write this :-)

HarleyM
    @harleym

…figures I just blew 825 coins on crafting stations and over 1000 on set items.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Here’s a change that I only just noticed. I just got a silver league Blessed Blanket and it’s stronger than my season 1 gold League Blessed Blanket.

Blessed.jpg

faltat
    @faltat

That’s because you’re level 45 now.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks. I’m not sure why I was thinking that they had set the values of season two higher than season one on the banners.

Do you know about the required stars prizes? You needed over 400 stars if you started playing after the Arena update to get the Avenger class. The next required amount of stars has a question mark but the picture looks like it is a Golden Pig Machine. There might by a chance to acquire a silver or gold machine.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@chrish15 I thought something along those lines as well. I think Rovio’s waiting until they add the last set of permanent levels to set that at 3 starring all levels of the game.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@chrish15 The 480 stars objective to earn Avenger is present since the 1.1 update where star rewards were introduced. If you had already bought it, you earned 1,000 Snoutlings, if not, you earned Avenger.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

The time when the daily dungeon opens has changed; not sure what new time is. For me the daily dungeon has been opening at 4pm PDT the evening before for months, if not years, so I have been playing it the evening before, to make sure I don’t miss it the next day. Today it is now after 5pm and it hasn’t opened.
    Why do they bother fixing trivial stuff like this, and not the FB login bug?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

It’s now after 6pm PDT on Fri, and the Sat cave is open. What gives here???

Sosich
    @so78

New update incoming =D

Rovio support told it to @grimmjow ;)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Version 1.2.9 was just released for Android/iOS:

EPIC UPDATES:
    DAILY LOGIN CALENDAR – new rewards every day of the month!
    GOLDEN PIG HUNT – find the Golden Pig on the map for new bonus battles!
    DAILY DUNGEON HARD MODE – bigger challenge, bigger rewards! Available when you’ve completed all daily dungeons in normal mode.
    NEW SET ITEM FOR RED – available as reward in the daily login calendar!
    BUGFIXES

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

So far Version 1.2.9 crashes every time I try to load it. Beware!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.