Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

1.2.5 fixed compatibility problem with X86 Android devices (Asus Memo Pad series with Intel processor).

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

The cauldron bug has been fixed with the 1.2.5 update on iOS.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Installed the 1.2.5 iOS update just now, after that straight away got another one, also installed that one, opened the game and the objectives where reset again. Did i get the 2.1.4 update again?, strange!

Pig allies in chronicle cave now have mastery; they are much stronger than before the update. The ironclad and dodge numbers are greater. To counter ninjas in Mocking Canyon, I can now use my samurai which does more than 3 X 320. However, ironclad pigs can resist my samurai; I need to achieve a 3 X 439 samurai or greater to counter them.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@chrish15 Thanks for picking up on that.

The dodge and ironclad values seem to have been adjusted with the new update.

The dodge value has been lifted significantly.
    For level 41 players the dodge value is now 465. This allows you to use a lot more bird class / weapon combinations.

The ironclad values also seem to have been raised.
    For cave 13 (level 41) the ironclad value is 420
    For cave 11 (level 37) the ironclad value is 383
    For cave 10 (level 35) the ironclad value is 364

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Also ninjas in thursday’s dungeon have 567 dodge values. At least for me, im level 41.

corran63
    @corran63

With this recent update none of the birds (neither mine nor the opponent’s) respawn in Arena Battle. Is this an Update or a Glitch???

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

GC achievement Arena Master could be acomplished for reaching 1st palce in Diamond League even for a minute, i.e. you don’t need to win first place at the end of the week.

Did you all notice how the goals did not reset with the start of the new leagues or was it just me? If that’s the way it works now, it could make sense at the end of the week to not play the objectives if there’s no difference for the reward (ie at 7th position or something). It would leave the 5,5k points open for the next league…

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@larry, my goals reset. I had five hours to meet them before the next change, which I think is what everybody had. I definitely know it happened because I was fighting to stay in 2nd place, so I played to the end, and then I went ahead and claimed my reward, got my new objectives, and was disgusted to find Thunderbird yet again.

@mimi27, Okay, I’ll put it in bugs…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Update 1.2.6 was released today on Google Play and iOS:

EPIC UPDATES:
    NEW EVENTS Keep an eye on the map for new events (with exciting rewards, yay!)
    SEASON 1 – the end is in sight. Rewards incoming!
    NEW DAILY OBJECTIVES in the PvP Bird Arena.
    CRAFTING IMPROVEMENTS – now craft 10 resources at once.
    SHOP IMPROVEMENTS – now purchase bird classes in the shop!

fangston
    @fangston

1.26 in iOS includes also a new achievement for defeating all bird classes in the arena. Hopefully it works now.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Ah nothing new for the seasoned players (lvl 41, all classes lvl 10, caves finished) too bad.

Fingers crossed what the exciting rewards will be in events, not going “yay!” straight away lol.
    Huummm new objectives whhooowie!!! Nope.

And off course a complete new set of bugs for your annoyance

Sosich
    @so78

@all Lucky coins exploit still works ;)

achievements works too :)

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Also posted in the separate thread for 1.2.6
    Small design changes in arena. Icon for back replaced with island
    GAPM wears a crown (presumably for the league you’re in)
    Bomb and Mathilda have been turned around as not to obscure your position in the league.
    Can jump from nest directly to arena.
    That’s it so far.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

It looks like they have fixed the other method cheaters were using to reset/gain objective points with the new update. At least this seems true for iOS users. Can others who are aware of the method please confirm this?

Paladin
    @jsant

Hmm, doesn’t look like I can log in after the update.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

When I first updated the app stopped at the Loading Levels step, then around 7pm (CDST) it worked, this morning back to the hangup at the Loading Levels step. Uninstalled/reinstalled the app and now it’s hung up at the Synchronizing Version step.

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

Not sure if anyone’s noticed in the Arena,

But classes like Rogue, Rainbird and Druid DOT attacks seem to discontinue when the enemy bird revives. Before the dot would stick around post-revival but now it seems you have to spend another turn attacking to guarantee the birds death. Is this meant to be a bug fix? Otherwise it seems like a big nerf to the cancer composition.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

Had to update the app on my iPad. I have been working on leveling up. I was on level 38 looking forward to reaching level 41. After the update it says the max level is 38?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@jewlsdeluxe Someone else reported that. Seems like there is a bug where the game says you have the max level but you actually do not. Keep playing, you will level up even though the game says you are max leveled.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@embellishment Sorry, I missed the previous mention. I’ll keep playing and see what happens. Thank you!

EDIT: You were right. I updated right before I left for work and didn’t have a chance to play. Got home finally and played. I leveled up to 39, so it’s all good. Hooray! I overreacted.

Mopurglar
    @mopurglar

Has anyone else noticed that the rested bonus is gone? I’m not getting it on either of my iOS or Android devices.

Sosich
    @so78

@mopurglar i don’t have rested bonus too :( i’m on iOS.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.