Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Oh, they rebalanced dungeons again? I guess I’ll give them another try.

seggy
    @seggy

@calvinjj2009 Cool, thanks for the info! I couldn’t tell if they were less powerful or not, but the fact that the little guys went from dodging anything over 258 or so to now dodging anything over something like 314 means I don’t have to equip myself with weak weapons just to play it now. :)

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@calvinjj2009 @seggy Unless they made some change that only affects Volcano Island (which I didn’t have a chance to play today), I don’t think they changed Dodge at all. It scales with your level – if you’re level 41, all pigs (regardless of their level) Dodge at 258. I recorded this number before today’s update, and I just confirmed it post-update on the ninjas in Bamboo Forest.

seggy
    @seggy

@dr_ishmael @calvinjj2009 I just took a look myself. The regular ninjas and the like are still 258 for the normal levels. But for Volcano Island, it was definitely increased. I didn’t have to switch out weapons at all. I think it was 314, but I can’t check having already played it.

Thankfully, too, ’cause I had stopped playing Volcano Island each week just because it was such a hassle switching out birds and weapons.

Anonymous

If everyone is having so many problems with the dungeon just use Skulkers Druid and Cannoneer. They work magic for me.

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

The latest version of angry birds epic seems to uncompatable for my phone… Why is it like that? I didn’t update cause it has bugs in it… But, when I check thr playstore.. it said “This app is uncompatable for your device”

Anonymous

@sonnykero What type of phone do you have? Epic requires a higher version of phone to work.

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

Iam using Asus Zenfone 4.. it is compatable before.. But when I check the Play Store.. It said “Android Kit-Kit is under development” And yes, I used Jelly Bean before.. It can update to Kit-Kat

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

Also, I forgot to ask.. Does Angry Birds Epic uses alot of data connection?

Anonymous

@sonnykero So it sounds like soon once they get things straightened out you will be able to update. Epic requires data to work but doesn’t use too much. I would just watch the data usage though and try to get on Wi-Fi whenever possible.

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

@partshade Thanks,sometimes I look the data usage, it used arond 10 MB
    Or 60 MB.. Whoa! That’s alot..

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Angry Birds Epic got an update today to version 1.2.3.
    No changelog for this update so it is PROBABLY a bugfix update.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

[Edit]: I was playing the daily dungeon when it froze. I looked in the app store, and downloaded the update. Went back to play the dungeon, and every single friends bird was resting for 12 hrs! Went back a couple of hours later, and could borrow friends’ birds again.

PJng
    @pjng

This is not same topic?

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/pjng/album/picture/12675/

I refresh, clear browser cache still appear on 2 page

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Not long now :-)

Boukman
    @boukman

Anybody any idea what’s going to be the big update?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@boukman One thing we know that is in the new update is the anti-cheat features for the Arena and many of us are looking forward to that :-)

t_russell
    @tigerussell

What’s new in version 1.2.4

EPIC UPDATES:
    – PvP – Cheats fixed, as well as issues with crashes and banner skills
    – PvP – Daily Objectives now reset globally, not based on your time zone
    – EVENTS – Reset score bug fixed, so EVENTS ARE BACK ON!
    – CHINESE NEW YEAR – the Year of the Goat event begins Feb 19th!
    – TINKER PIGS & DRONES – an invasion is coming… MUA HA HA!!

Found on Amazon, Not at the play store yet, can’t say for IOS.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Thanks @tigerussell. We’re updating the log now and waiting for the iOS update to land.

Tman
    @tman

I got the new version on my Kindle. A couple of things new.
    – We finally have music and sound effects from the crowd in the arena! Going to take some time to get used to that.
    – Higher loot with medals up to 125.
    – You can go directly to your nest from the arena.
    – Banner strength has been increased
    – Daily objectives have a countdown clock.
    – A Friends tab appears in the rankings. It’s empty for me right now, but should start filling up when those people upgrade. This has always been a wanted feature of mine.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

– Higher loot with medals up to 125.

@tman
    I am unsure what you mean by that, have they increased the reward wheel in the arena with a bigger max point reward?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

For those that wonder; no they have not nerfed SRC. You still get 100 snoutlings for defeating Wizpig :-)

Also no new levels (41 is still the highest), no new Chronicle Caves or Mastery Ranks.
    However the new achievements have been enabled so that is a good thing :-)

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

Make sure you have finished your objectives before updating. The objectives for my secondary game (android) were reset with the new update. The objectives for my primary game (iOS) were not reset.

The start time for my objectives is 8 pm Eastern Australian daylight savings time (9 am in London, 1 am West Coast USA) and is on a 24 h countdown timer. I assume this is the universal reset time for objectives.

I almost don’t dare to ask, but is the Golden Cloud exploit also fixed? … :)

MysticBurn
    @renitz

So what happens if the cheaters don’t update, yeah I know being cynical now.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.