Angry Birds Epic Complete Items Registry

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Complete Items Registry

• This is the project I’m working on. My OCD kicked in, and in the spirit of Elder Scrolls Oblivion, I want to account for every item in EpicMatilda Entry.

This is a work in progress and I’m striving for quality….but here are some screenshots:

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • AngryAngers
    @dungphant

About Matilda’s off-hand items’ effects, I’ve found Bags are Vigor and Dolls are Might.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@philosoraptus – I managed to extract the actual data files from the game. I could provide you with them (for higher quality) if you want.

Also, I think each bird only has two types of offhand items, and three types of weapons (I only mention because you seem to have subdivided the pans into three sub-types).

EggStealer
    @eggstealer

Here’s what I found for Red:

Offhands: Banners have Might, Shields (Lid Shield…) have Vigor
    Weapons: Lances have Chain Attacks, Hammers have Bedtime and Swords (Cobalt Sword…)
    have Critical Strike.

Hope this helps! And maybe I can post tomorrow for Chuck, Bomb and The Blues.

Anonymous

Here’s what I know on Chuck:

Weapons: Brooms dispel, Staffs have Critical Strike and Wands have Hocus Pokus.
    Offhand: Scrolls and books have Might and Orbs have Vitality.

EggStealer
    @eggstealer

@partshade I think you made a mistake. Staffs have Critical Strike, Wands Hocus Pokus.

Now for Bomb:
    Weapons: Guns have Critical Strike, Bombs (Shattering Bomb…) have Chain Attack and Fists/Gloves Hocus Pokus.
    Offhand: Charms have Vigor, Maps have Might.

For the Blues:
    Weapons: Slings have Dispell, Boomerangs have Chain Attack and Bows Critical Strike.
    Offhand: Horns have Might and Cards Vitality.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@partshade Except the Lightning Tome(Vitality), which is also a Set Item.
    Maybe the effects from the items are based on the Set Items, but not all of them.

Anonymous

@eggstealer Oh yeah forgot normal staffs are critical. See what threw me off was that the Chronos had Hocus Pokus. I though that was a staff but does this mean it’s a wand? Not only that but Living Lightning has Critical but I though that was a wand so maybe it’s a staff then.

@kenhsieh
    Maybe. This is surely confusing though :D.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@philosoraptus — I hope you have a really serious case of OCD. How far are you in the game?
    Something I had never noticed before I looked at your screenshot of combs: combs that look alike, but are obtained from the GP machine rather than during play, have a different name and strength. I have deleted most of my duplicates more than once, and most of what is left is GP items. However, I do have some non-GP items, which makes me suspect that 3* for a regular item is more powerful than a GP item. This may be old news, but don’t remember where it would be.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 Actually it has been proven a while back that 3-star Chronicle Cave items are stronger than GPM items. 2-star ones are about the same. 1-star and 0-star are weaker.

Philosoraptus
    @philosoraptus

@mvnla2

Yes I actually am OCD lol. Different names for items? I haven’t ever seen that. I have finished all the Chronicle Caves and of course finished the Main Quest.

@rizdub

Yes, please and thank you.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@mvnla2 @philosoraptus

Whatever your XP level is, the GPM has 25 different non-set items possible to roll (each bird has 3 types of weapons and 2 types of offhand items, 5 in total; 5*5=25). The equipment is linked to your XP level*, and some of the items change when you level up. (For example, when I leveled up from 31 to 32, some items for Red and Chuck changed, but Matilda, Bomb, and Blue still had the same items available). Each equipment type has at most ten specific items, so once you reach this point it will loop back to the beginning (but with new names). From what I’ve seen, the progression of items in the GPM seems to match those of the collectible blueprints (I’ve seen duplicates of older items with the same names in the Caves).

Maybe I should make a throwaway Epic account so I can tally the items and XP levels of everything in the GPM…

*It seems like the equipment you roll from your friends’ GPMs is linked with their XP levels, but it will have the stats to fit your XP level.

RizDub
    @rizdub

Also @philosoraptus how do you want me to send you the image files?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rizdub Hello there buddy. You said that you have all item pictures (image files) and I am also an obsessive collector.

Can you send me those item pictures with name OR tell me how to extract the data from the game? ANY kind of help is appreciated as I want to tally that list with my own collection. I understand that this is a very late reply but I would like your help if you can spare some time. Thank You.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@datguygamer Ever since the Sonic Dash crossover event, most of the character/equipment image files have been stored locally. Once I updated past iOS 8.3, I couldn’t get them anymore. The files are in a strange Unity file format that can be difficult to figure out. I use a program called GraphicConverter (which, as far as I can tell, is a Mac-only program) to import raw image data and get the pictures.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rizdub I’m on Android. Where are these files located? Also, don’t you have the original extracted files (highly unlikely but just keeping fingers crossed)?

RizDub
    @rizdub

@datguygamer I’m not sure how the file system works on Android. On iOS there was a folder called “Library” that contained a folder called “UnityCache” (there might have been a few other folders before this one), which contained several folders each containing a file that started with “CAB”. These are the Unity files. They’re kind of weird to work with.

I actually do have extracted files from an earlier copy of the game – they don’t have any of the new classes or set items, unfortunately.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Complete Items Registry

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.