Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,426 through 2,450 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • adamus
    @adamusph

I am having problem getting back online after i click one of the botton in the option menu then when i exit and get back online connection is ‘Failed to login. Please try again.’ How to resolve this issue?

Angry guy from Sparta
    @theglove1afm

I have an iPod 5th Gen and when I turn on the game, it just crashes. Why?

gemma-atkins
    @gemma-atkins

On epic I can see my FB friends but when I visit them I can take a free roll on their golden pigs and even tho it says I’ve requested help with portals and essence of friendship none of my friends get the requests!! It’s frustrating ? Can anyone help fix this pls?

Game Center: Gem649

Raven
    @godlyraven

I think i encountered a bug in 13th cave. My trickesters cant dispell stun. Im not sure if that happens 100% of time but its for sure very frequent. Well, at first i thought it might be a feature of this cave but then why Cheer is said to dispell 100% of the time and on top of that on every bird?

Jake
    @bjacob1

There must be a glitch in Angry Birds Epic arena battles unfortunately allowing cheaters to inflate their scores. On October 11, 2015 in the first few hours of group competition, a player Jopet_Malupet had over 112,000 points. The closest competitor had just over 7,000. If you play the game, you know that to get that score is impossible without cheating. With only a couple days left in competition, now the cheater has over 150,000 points with the closest competitor around 49,000. Could this please be investigated and something done about it.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@bjacob1 Report that to Rovio support. Sometimes they are able to do something about it, however this late in the week it will probably not happen before the week ends.

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

Update to my glitch (if anyone noticed my post about how I could not change Chuck’s weapons after getting the Living Lightning set item, I’m not trying to be rude): I actually managed to solve my own problem; when I got another set item from the Golden Pig Machine, the weapons became selectable again. Oh well!

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Updated to most recent version and my daily rewards calendar got reset for the month of October

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Same. Latest version reset my daily rewards – Stupid!!
    Now, the game no longer runs on my Galaxy S II. Runs slow on my Galaxy Grand Prime.
    Resets sometimes on my Galaxy Note 4.

Achievements show 0% now even though I only have 2 to go.

I’ve noticed since last release I’ve never rolled legendary set items. I used to get them on occasion releases ago, but out of the last 75+, never. Only during the riot have I gotten them.

Mp127
    @mp127

I’ve found text bug: on class info page(added in new update), Tricksters and Spies defense description are meesed: on Tricksters shows Spies Glee instead of Cheer, and on Spies is only code.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Just started the Halloween campaign and had the game lock up after playing an ad. Sucks.

Tobmec
    @tobmec

After the Halloween update, my daily rewards calendar reset too.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

can’t download the newest update, the eshop said TEMPORARILY NOT SUPPORTING KINDLE FIRE (maybe), yet that’s been removed and still I can’t download it

Puzzled
    @puzzled

Shrink to nothing!

I don’t’ know if this is a bug or not: I was playing an arena battle against a witch class Matilda, with the blessed set on each side, so it was a long fight. My thunderbird was hit so many times by the witch that my bird disappeared completely off the screen. His blue circle was still there, but I could not make him do anything. The game completely stopped, because I couldn’t activate my shrunken thunderbird.

Eventually I quit, taking the loss, just to do something else.

Is this shrinkage to nothing supposed to force a defeat???

Please advise

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@ivan-torres — I get plenty of FE from my friends, so not sure what problem you are talking about. If you explain in detail, someone might be able to help. You could also send a support request to Rovio.

Ivan Torres
    @ivan-torres

@mvnla2 I have this problem:

On epic I can see my FB friends and when I visit them I can take a free roll on their golden pigs and even tho it says I’ve requested essence of friendship. However I did mot receive any friendship essence from them.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@ivan-torres — Your FB friends have to respond to your request for friendship essence (FE). Are you getting requests for FE from them?
    Do you personally know your FB friends who are “playing” Epic? They may not really be playing.
    A lot of us have a separate FB account just for Epic and other games that require FB “friends” who play the day. My FB friends for Epic are ABN members. if your FB friends are ABN members you can send them a message through ABN.

mcmellll
    @mcmellll

I’m getting the message ‘Failed to login. Please try again” every time I try to open the game. I’m away from home and not on my WiFi, but that usually doesn’t cause an issue.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I have been getting this message a lot, also….very annoying! What has helped me it to lg into Facebook 1st, then into the Rovio portion.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Suddenly my daily reward list was reset to day 1. Logging out from the account and logging in again didn’t help. I was really looking forward to spending accumulated LCs during Rainbow Riot in diamond league. Now I won’t have those level 50 set items I was waiting for. Sucks.

Epic Pigger
    @amazingpigg

I have an iPad mini in perfect status, but 2/3 i go in a level, my game crashes. Is there anything i can do to prevent this? btw I’m at desert pig castle.

Eric Giese
    @eric-giese

I’m sure someone has already mentioned the weird numbers for the set bonus damage for the new set for Bomb.

Here is the weirder issue I am having: I cannot win set items for The Blues. I have had the advanced Golden Pig Machine since it came out, and I only roll it when I get free rolls and when I have a 5x chance of winning set items. I have nearly every set item in the game at the max level except for The Blues. I have not won a single set item for The Blues since since 47 was the max level. Maybe this is just me getting unlucky, but it seems a bit odd that I have won tons of other set items (many repeats that I have sold) and an insane amount of non-set items that I already had, but can’t win a single set for The Blues.

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

Just noticed this one. When using Illusionist+Stone Guard. Using Mirror Image on Stone guard messes up the attack values.

Example: Normally, Stone Guard does 2×550 damage. When opponent has an effect, Stone Guard jumps to 2×824 damage. Now, give him mirror image, and you would expect one attack at 2×824 plus a second attack at 2×412. Instead, I see 824/412/412/412. If the opponent doesn’t have an effect active, I see 550/275/275/275.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

Game just crashed during the arena battle and this is happening for a week or so, and only way to pass it is surrender the battle . But this time if I do this it will be third loss so it means that I have to spend 20 coins to play again. Oh, and it also means that I have to do the 10 birds kill per fight again…
    That’s it, I have enough. This game is utterly mess. It’s countless parade of glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch after… ad infinitum. It will never work properly.
    This is the worst mobile game ever. Not because it’s ugly or pointless or stupid, but because makers of game simply don’t want this game to be good. They refuse to make it properly. They don’t care.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@orinocopl — Sorry you’re having such a miserable time. You should send a support request directly to Rovio, and they might refund your LC.
    In the meantime — It is best to hard close all apps running in the background on your device before you play Epic. You should also do a hard shut down and restart periodically. I have a new iPad Air 2, and I still do this. Many of the AB games, especially Epic, are very RAM intensive. If you have an older device it is even more important to clear everything and restart whenever you play Epic.
    Good Luck!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,426 through 2,450 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.