Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,376 through 2,400 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Thorondor
    @thorondor

I just got that message also, at least I finished in first place! Would like a chance to get out of wood league next time.

I have 6 days left in wood league, showing season 4, week 2 of 12. So lost all progress from season 4, week 1 – should have been promoted to stone league. And, now I have 6 days to make up for the missing day.

Hopefully Rovio can sort this out.

Taekwondista
    @taekwondista

@roviohuzz
    Okay, here are some screenshots of what happened.
    After i finished 3rd in the wood eague last week, i was somehow placed in the same league again.
    As you can see, there were 21 remaining days, and it was season 7, week 4.
    http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/990/8356990a.jpg
    After I logged in today, i got this:
    http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/991/8356991B.jpg

http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/992/8356992o.jpg

http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/993/8356993m.jpg

So, now I’m stuck in the wood league again:

http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/994/8356994E.jpg

I’ll send a report to Rovio, too…

Thorondor
    @thorondor

Looks like Rovio is on this, I got a message from the Mighty Eagle, via the pig mailbox on the totem pole, that I was granted 10 LC’s, to make up for the arena issues.

mcmellll
    @mcmellll

Ok, just logged back in. I got 10 lc from mighty eagle for arena issues… Then I got a stone frame for finishing season 7. Then when I got into the arena, I got rewarded for finishing 1st in the wood league, got to spin again and got more prize coins. Now I’m in the stone league, but I’ve got an hour to work on Sunday’s objectives before reset…

mcmellll
    @mcmellll

Dammit… Spoke too soon… It showed me in stone, but i am once again back in wood league in 15th place, and I have no longer have an arena trophy (since I finished season 7 and all…)

Taekwondista
    @taekwondista

@roviohuzz
    I sent a request to Rovio, they havent answered yet. Just like my last request.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@taekwondista When did you send the first request to Rovio support? They’re dealing with a lot of issues at the moment. Adding @roviobeni and @vigilante, experts in Epic.

Taekwondista
    @taekwondista

@roviohuzz, I submitted my first request on 8th of septmeber and it was about the event…

roviobeni
    @roviobeni

Hello all,

Our Customer Support wrote an explanation of what’s going on in the Arena, so I’ll post it here for everyone to read:

“We are very sorry for the issue you just experienced in the Arena! An error was made when publishing this weeks’ league, resulting in week 4 of Season 7 beginning, instead of week 2 of Season 4. This is what broke the league timer, and why you weren’t promoted if you should have been.

To fix this issue we have ended Season 7 and re-started Season 4 from week 2. This means that everyone will start in the Wood League again, no one has been promoted to Stone. All players will start as if it’s the beginning of a new Season.

This fix will happen automatically when you load the game next. You will get a notification popup about Season 7 ending, and then you will continue in the correct season and week.
    The popup will be missing some graphics, and you will be rewarded with a broken trophy (missing graphics) for Season 7. The broken trophy will be removed at some point.

When you next load the game, please open your mailbox (totem pole menu in the camp screen). There you will find that Mighty Eagle has sent you some Lucky Coins to say sorry!
    We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope you enjoy Season 4 of the Arena league!”

Hopefully this is helpful! Apologies on behalf of the whole team behind Epic!

-RovioBeni

OveRBurNpl
    @overburnpl

Hi

I’ve noticed a strange behavior or a bug maybe in arena fights

Sometimes not always, but still few times a day during the arena fights, mostly when I have the first turn, when I knockout opponents bird it get’s revived with around 50% health, but the opponent does not have Revive Totem(100% sure checking every time it happened), also there is no message that he is revived like with the use of totem, Just bang and instead of being knocked out he is back, I noticed that this happens mostly with chuck(I attack him mostly at 1st turn) but not only with him.
    Is this common(known) issue or just my problem ?

Tobmec
    @tobmec

@overburnpl Chuck and Blues have set items that allow for one revive. Chucks is called “Reborn” and Blues is “Save Me”. It is not a bug.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@overburnpl Did Chuck have the “Reborn” set on? that revives him once every fight with 50% health.

OveRBurNpl
    @overburnpl

@tobmec @angryjohnny, Thanks for suggestion, I was not aware of this, next time this will occur I will also check of it is the reason.

Mp127
    @mp127

*Nothing was here*

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have just received a reply from Rovio regarding my on going problems of freezing. It is so useful I just have to share:

“..the next update may include a fix for chuck, however the issue with bomb is still a work in progress. If using these bird classes are causing issues, please refrain from using them until they are fixed”.

Mp127
    @mp127

*Nothing was here*

nandu
    @nandakumar

In game path to chronicle cave and mighty eagle dojo has disappeared. Can’t enter chronicle cave pls help

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Got latest update 1.2.12 today. Still need to log into FB every time I open the game. I now have an iPad Air 2 with IOS 8.4.1.
    BTW — I hate the diamonds in the advanced GPM! Yikes! He looks like a zombie!

Giega Epic
    @giega-epic

hello, i have some issues with mailbox, its still empty from a week . I see my friends on friendlist.

My rainbow bar is no grows too. i try relog my facoobk acount a few time but this had no effect, same clean cache or data files,

Tomas Andersson
    @tomas-andersson

iPhone 6, updated to iOS 9, now the game wont load anymore.

sjmike
    @sjmike

Try deleting it and reinstalling it. I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 9 and it works fine for me.

mcmellll
    @mcmellll

Another total bust this month with the 5x rainbow riot. A few complained that last month it didn’t work at all. Just went to use it tonight since it was the daily prize and that’s what I bank my golden coins for (side note: with the old golden pig, I could fill my Rainbow bar every few weeks- tonight would have been the first time I’ve filled it since the game update). I had banked 75+ gc and was hoping to update a few set items. First: I rolled 18 times and got 1 set item- that’s far from 5x chance considering I had way better luck earlier in the month with the 3x. Second: with 11 minutes, 1 roll to a full bar and 29 coins left the screen went black except for the golden pig and the countdown. I had to swipe the game to exit. When I came back riot mode was still going except it said it was 6x higher and the image was superimposed over the beach scene. I was allowed to to into pvp and use my free friend roll and video roll, but each time I returned to the egg I was not allowed to roll. Feeling cheated out of rainbow riot again- and this used to be a weekly thing. I have screenshots, but need to figure out how to post them. Did this happen to anyone else?!

mcmellll
    @mcmellll

Here are the screenshots (I hope)

goldenpig1

gp2

gp3

This also makes it appear to have emptied my Rainbow bar without getting my guaranteed set item :(

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

The same thing happened to me yesterday, for the first time…I’m very miffed to say the least! Had you contacted Rovio about this issue we seem to share and if so, what was they’
    re reply?

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Something is wrong with Arena. One of my Daily objectives is “Win 5 Arena battles playing with the Avenger Class”. Well , the first successful victory went off without a hitch. I started to play this morning to finish the other Avenger Battles. My first three battles all crashed and the game kicked me out. I remember hearing something about Avenger being bugged. Has anyone else experienced this annoying bug?

I’m on Android with the latest updates on the phone and ABE.

PS: I’m also having issues with the Golden pig.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,376 through 2,400 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.