Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,276 through 2,300 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Mr. Fray
    @pkfray

Hello all,

I have this bug where I cant go to my friends profile to claim free rolls only in the Arena. Everytime I press any profile it keeps loading forever. Is there anyway to fix this? I’ve tried to uninstall, logout from all accounts and nothing.

angryde
    @angryde

Arena has been largely unplayable since the update… I can’t get through a single battle without the app/game crashing. Looks like my luck’s run out.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

What happened to Epic today? I was able to play yesterday, but today I can’t even play 1 arena battle without the game crashing. Also, I haven’t been able to log into FB today, despite multiple attempts. I guess I don’t mind not being able to play the dungeons, but I’m also not getting any essence from friends.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 it’s only a guess but it may have something to do with the Event: Sonic Dash. It displayed on my screen for about 12 hours and then vanished. Since then I have found the Arena takes several minutes to load a battle and quite a few are computer generated opponents which I haven’t seen for weeks. I am still getting freezes but not crashes ( by crash I mean Epic closes). Perhaps Rovio are having problems.

beehummingbird
    @beehummingbird

Hi

I’ve taken quite a long break from Epic (the Arena wasn’t a thing last time I played) but ever since I started playing again it keeps randomly crashing.

Usually after i’ve finished a battle (but sometimes during) or after I leave the egg or arena screen.

I’ve tried everything, quitting the app, updating, uninstalling and reinstalling, but it hasn’t helped. I also followed this advice about the notification settings:

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/articles/205186358-My-game-keeps-crashing-on-iOS-device-after-the-5-1-0-update-What-is-wrong-

Does anyone know how to fix this?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Was able to play one arena game out of 3 today; other 2 crashed. Just not worth it. Can’t log into FB. Guess this is the end of Epic for me.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Does anyone know whether these problems are specific to iOS?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@bubbley Not all of the problems are just iOS specific but the majority of the most serious seems to be. Android have never had an issue with logging in to Facebook for exemple and regarding crashes; they happen but not very often (for example I had just three crashes total last week when I played the game for about 4-5 hours per day).

So the Android version is nowhere near perfect but is does seem to be more stable in the latest versions than iOS. Of course it also depends on what type of Android device you play on, a device from a well known company as Sony, LG, Samsung, HTC and such have less issues than a device from a company you probably never heard of (yes they exist and are very cheap).

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryjohnny thanks. I have to say that since following @angryde advice, albeit several attempts, my game is reasonably stable. Freezes are limited to the Arena. I can log into FB easily but the connection is lost when I close Epic. Rovio say that FB logs me out not Epic. It can only be in Rovio’s interest to solve all of these issues. Surely they will do so?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Maybe Rovio fixed something server-side 8/19/15??? Yesterday afternoon I deleted and reinstalled Epic & was able to play in arena without crashing for several battles in a row. This morning was even able to log into FB, although it did take 4 attempts after device power-down instead of the previous 3.
    So right now I’m 14 & don’t know if I will be able to make up the points to keep from being demoted.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Sea Dog bug found: If a bird which is ganged up with Sea Dog attacks, don’t move Bomb immediately. Or his move will disappear during his attack.
    What’s more, Sea Dog will sometimes counterattack when he or his “gang” is attacked.
    ( No wonder Bomb is a pirate…)

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I have the same bug. When trying to get into a friend’s arena nest to claim a free roll on their GPM, the game freezes at the loading screen. Hopefully they fix this soon.

Pok Zibner
    @jaosobno

Also here -bugs, bugs, bugs! Agrhhhh!!! Either I can not watch commercial for free roll, either it crashes when I’m with borrowed bird, or playing in Arena… crashes sometimes every few minutes -just terrible! Impossible to play game for last few weeks, I keep losing without my fault.

Mark1979
    @mark1979

Have been unable to play since last update due to crashes. Was fine before the update, now I can’t go longer than a couple of minutes without a crash. It has ruined the game! I’m using an iPad mini. Please fix

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Ugly bug! I finally managed to stay in diamond league and got the GP riot at 5X probability. Rolled for 15+1 in the nest, and then went to the arena. Checked to see that I was still in diamond, then tried the GP riot, only no GP riot!

mcmellll
    @mcmellll

Similar bug to @mvnla2. Got the rainbow riot 5x on my daily reward tonight. Hit “x” instead of “check out” (I usually always do this, and then go in a few minutes later). Both golden pigs… Nothing. Nice reward :(

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@mvnla2 and @mcmellll, I had exactly the same experience. I clicked on the “x” same as always, and no rainbow riot for either golden pig.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

This appears to be a common bug. There was no animation for the 5x rainbow riot on either of my games. I hit the “check out” button on both my games, as I was planning to spend some LCs. But no animation at all.

I tried my luck anyway and got 1 set item for each game from the 5 x roll + 1 free roll. But there was no way to tell if the rainbow riot was working or not.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@kerravon I see why everyone has a miserably bad luck on the 5x Rainbow Riot. = =

PJng
    @pjng

i just want to post about 5x chance.
    I tap that reward, X close it, fight with GP, go back to GPM, nothing show up.
    And this is first time after watching video cannot get free roll.

Actually 5x or 3x?

Screenshot_2015-08-25-16-14-25.png

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I haven’t bothered to try a rainbow riot but earlier in the month the calendar said 3x but the check out the pig said 5x and today the calender said 5x but the pig said 3x. So which should it be any one know?

Anonymous

I don’t know about ‘everyone’, but I got the 5x rainbow riot today and it actually did show up in the Golden Pig machine. However, out of the 60 golden coins spent for 24 rolls, I got exactly one set item. Which was the guaranteed one because my rainbow bar was full at that time.

This seems more like 5x *less* chance for set items, or the basic chance got significantly reduced. Or my luck was really really low this time…

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@everyone Wait, guys, the GP exploit is back. Just log out your FB account and wait until Mc’cool roll a free roll from yours. Then tap the GP and get out several times until the RB is full. You can do this every time you log in your Rovio account.

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

When I did it, it seems like it never fills.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Really? Maybe there’s something wrong with the FB connection. So Rovio might never fix this…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,276 through 2,300 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.