Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,251 through 2,275 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

The birds with no hats occured 2 times, so might be bug.

JujuBird
    @chinjunren

Mini Ipad ios 8.4 – Cannot connect to Facebook Frieds on AB Epic. Each time I press the FB Connect button on the Red Totem it jumps into FB and ‘RESTARTS’ AB Epic App. I have searched on forums and have attempted different solutions.

1.) I have logged out of my FB App and rinse and repeated via the Red Totem FB Click – has not worked.
    2.) I have logged out of Rovio and relogged FB Login – has not worked
    3.) I have uninstalled and installed both AB Epic and FB – this has WORKED ONCE… (I was ecstatic!!!) BUT then after restarting the Game App after a break it went back to its old self… and wouldn’t connect and kept kicking me out and restarting the AB Epic game app.

Please help!
    Mini IPad ios 8.4

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kerravon seriously! You know I am Techno illiterate. Don’t you have to know something to use Android?

angryde
    @angryde

@chinjunren Are you opening the FB app first and then tapping the Epic badge @ ‘My Games’ to launch the game? And – from there – have you immediately gone to the home camp then the totem to log into FB? This process generally remounts the FB app momentarily, then remounts Epic (top totem) while alerting ‘FB LOGIN FAILED.’ However, if you immediately re-tap ‘login’ it generally connects (the second time). Sorry if you’ve already tried this… I wasn’t sure reading your post.

essamar
    @essamar

I am having a problem installing Epic through the Amazon AppStore. I have a Samsung Galaxy tablet 4. When I click on install, the game will download and try to install. A screen comes up and says that the game need a new permission, which is control vibrations. My choices are cancel or install. I click on install and it tries to install and the a screen pops up with App not Installed. The only thing I can do at that point is click Done and then, the tablet take me back to the App Store. I have uninstalled the game and now I can not get it to install. It goes through the same process. I have tried to find something about vibrations on the device but have had no luck. Can someone help?

JujuBird
    @chinjunren

Hi @Angryde – thanks for your response. The 3 are totally different methods and not a step by step process of what I have attempted. Each of the different attempts (1,2 or 3) result in the same – which is after pressing the ‘Login to Facebook’ link – it will direct to FB App and then after that it will NOT link me back to the Epic AB totem page but totally Restart AB Epic and RELOAD App from start.

Another thing that I have found is that this problem ONLY exists when I use the IPAD Mini, when I play with my Iphone 5 – it works fine. So it seems like an IPAD Mini error.

Please advise if you recognize this problem from any other Ipad Mini users.

Thanks inadvance!

angryde
    @angryde

@chinjunren No problem – I understood what you were saying :-) Did you try the step-by-step process I recommended in my post!? The most important elements are (1) hard-resetting your iPad mini prior to opening the FB app – this severs/refreshes the buggy link (2) opening the game via the AB Epic badge @ ‘My Games’ (inside the FB app/environment) – this partially circumvents the buggy Epic re-boot your experiencing (as the FB app is already ‘live’ in the background. Let me know how you get on, OK!?

Enamak
    @enamak

@angryde ok man thanks x) ill wait for the game update haha. Until then i wont have free spins xc but np haha. Thanks for everything

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde I have gone through the whole process again. Still getting freezes. On the bright side the cave chest has appeared two days in a row and I can connect to Facebook. Golden pig is random although Rovio say it should appear 24 to 36 hours after battling the last one.

Naturally I got the knock out 3 birds in one attack again but I finally achieved it with Spies. I’m getting there!

Thanks again.

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

For some reason, when the game displays these “Xome” ads (watch them for free rolls) the video ends, the close button shows up, but then I get no reward.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley Hey, bud, I’m just happy to read that you’re having some luck… and are still enjoying the game!

JujuBird
    @chinjunren

@angryde – Thanks for your suggestions, pretty much tried everything to no avail! So I am just logging in via my Iphone everytime I need friend actions… Kind of sucks but hopefully this buggy environment will be fixed soon!!!

Jerry Silletti
    @jerry-silletti

I have been trying to beat demonic wizpig but the battle sequence stops mid battle. It does not freeze but the game does not allow me to progress forward and attack using another bird.
    It happens most frequently after using prince pigs rage chili ability. I have tried to beat it three times and each time has reached the point of glitching. I can use the options to return to the nest or restart the battle without issues but attacking and using the auto attack feature fails.

Tman
    @tman

@thisepicplaye, I’ve been seeing a few of those types of ads too. You close out, and then nothing. It’s like it doesn’t get the signal that the video stopped. In some cases, I can play it again and it will eventually work.

Jason Kentu
    @jason-kentu

In angry birds epic, I’ve noticed that in arena mode, there is a glitch with Facebook friends and the golden pig machine. Since most of my friends either have a higher level or arena ranking than me,when I click their free golden pig, I get stuck on a loading screen forever. I’m not sure if this is intentional so that I can’t get banner pieces from another rank or if it’s a bug that was never fixed.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@jason-kentu Probably a bug since the items you get from friend’s golden pig depends on your own arena level, not their arena level.

angryde
    @angryde

What a shock… today’s update is as unstable + buggy as every other Rovio update! Genuinely pathetic. This is – seriously – becoming a little too much like “Groundhog Day.’ Download update – bugs and poor scripts corrupt the lead file to the point where the game is unplayable – delete – reinstall – sigh – write to Rovio for compensation – sigh. So, so over it!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryde — I had some of the same problems as you today, but after deleting and reinstalling Epic, things seem to be working OK.
    I got all 5 pages of FB friends back, and can see them all on the friends’ leaderboard in the arena.
    Will see if the stability problems were fixed by the reinstall.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 I’m having more trouble this time around. Playable, but still super crashy.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryde — What device and operating system are you using? Do you do a hard close of all apps before running Epic? So far the crashing after the reinstall seems to be about the same as the previous version.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 iPad 2 running iOS 8.4.1. Oh, hells yeah, my device is purged to it’s bones. As previously mentioned, I always factory reset + clean re-install the game rather than submit to buggy updates. Playability has improved over the last 24 hours, thank God.

NinjaPigmy
    @ninjapigmy

When I got the most recent update (1.2.10), I would start up Angry Birds Epic and it would load normally and then once it was done loading the game would crash. This is very frustrating becuase it never happened before the update (it did occasionally crash in game which didn’t bother me much) and now I can’t even get into the game itself! I also noticed that many recent reviews on the App Store complained about this problem so luckily it isn’t just me. Does anyone have any suggestions? I hope Rovio will fix this problem soon…

Ok so today I checked Angry Birds Epic and although it is able to start, it crashes within 10 sec of starting it. Does anyone know if it will continue to get better or was it from the new iOS update (I think I have an iPad 2)?

*Update* So I tried opening it again today and it didn’t improve unfortunately. Does anyone have any solutions? I really enjoy this game and I’d hate to get rid of it!

Red7827
    @gulgor0

No matter which version you choose (Normal or Elite), you will always get 150 coins as main prize on that dungeon in north-west part of the map.

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

Idk if this is a bug but cleric shield says “40%” but when I meet a cave brute, does same amount of damage to all enemies, I still lose health

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Well, this is a new bug — I claimed my reward in the arena, and spun the wheel. Then the game froze. Guess it’s not catastrophic, since the items obtained from the wheel aren’t that good ( -500 — you’ve got to be kidding!).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,251 through 2,275 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.