Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,201 through 2,225 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • kraniac
    @kraniac

I’m playing on my iPad2, 11 gb free space and it’s still crashing after 3-5 seconds.. I can’t even start a single fight.. Has anyone an idea how to get this fixed? :/ Or do I just have to wait until they fix the bug? Thankful for any help! :)

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

Funny thing was, I actually got something awesome using this strange glitch.
    Glitch 1. Pigs resting for 10:10:10 glitch

View post on imgur.com

Glitch 2. All friendship gates opened for free by tapping on the gate.

View post on imgur.com

Does this friendship gate glitch work for anyone else?

Enderi
    @enderi

Haven’t seen it mentioned, but videos for free rolls on the pig machine will not play for me. I know I’m not the only one it has happened to as I saw someone on my fb complain about it. Anyone know of anyway to work around this?

Puzzled
    @puzzled

The situation is becoming intolerable. I opened the new day’s arena objectives, and start a battle. System crashes. I start again, win two battles, and system crashes. I turn off my iPad completely, restart, win two more battles, and system crashes on the third.

One of the objectives is to win three battles in a row. Since the system wouldn’t
    Allow me to play three battles in a row, I can’t reach this goal. I am finished for the next 22 hours.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@puzzled — I was having the same problem. I always do a hard close of all apps in the background before starting Epic. Even so, it would crash after 2 arena battles, so I just did a hard close of all apps and/or a hard shutdown of my iPad after 2 battles.
    Today I backed up everything, and synched iPad to computer on iTunes, and then installed IOS 8.4. I have a Rovio account, so I deleted Epic and reinstalled it for good measure. After all that, which took ~1.5 hrs, I can now play maybe 5 battles before a crash. Woo Hoo!
    Good Luck!

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 I’m really disappointed to read that you’ve experienced no real improvement in performance – despite all your best efforts. It’s seems like the ap/game is simply too much of a resource hog. Poor optimization all around from Rovio.

Jake
    @bjacob1

Wtf, since new July 2015 update CRASH every few seconds especially during arena battles. This is probably my favorite game but I don’t know anymore. Is it simply that Rovio needs a lot of bugs to fix?? This is getting ridiculous.

kraniac
    @kraniac

Hey guys, I just did a little research:

This is an (official?) statement by Rovio:
    https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/articles/206229507-My-game-is-crashing-after-updating-the-game-version-to-1-6-

Here you can find some more information on Angry Birds Epic:
    https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/categories/200208236-Angry-Birds-Epic

Guess, we’ll just have to wait (if you’re not connected with facebook).. :(

Puzzled
    @puzzled

Thanks! I was already on iOS 8.4 , but relaoading the whole app did help a bit. I was able to fill the daily objectives (a pretty low goal, I admit).

Tom Beaudoin
    @tom-beaudoin

Prince Pig’s Holy Hand Grenade has caused my game to freeze when using it to eliminate undead. Twice. Once in the third cave and once at Wiz Pigs castle when I went back for the third star.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Well the update is riddled with defects but I think this particular problem is a bug. Has anyone else consistently experience a freeze when exploding bomb to take down the opponents banner and or to knock out 3 birds at once? This has happened to me every single time I have made that move and guess what yeah it’s an objective.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@tom-beaudoin Support Rovio, plz. We don’t want this useful pig become useless because of this annoying bug. (https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Just collected my daily reward for today. Was supposed to be 20 LC. However, my LC total did not increase!!! Grrrr!
    Don’t think I mentioned that I lost ~17 LC when I reinstalled Epic after upgrading to IOS 8.4.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

It’s getting rather tiresome — It seems like I sending a support request to Rovio every day or two. Must have 3 or 4 that are still pending.

Jake
    @bjacob1

Does anything work against the crashes for anyone? Since July 2015 update of Epic, cannot battle in arena without crashing about 90% of time causing automatic losses. Forget daily objectives, unattainable. Even hard close of my device is a gamble, usually the game crashes anyway. Do we simply have to hope bugs in the game get fixed? What can be done.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@bubbley I had the knock out three birds with a single attack objective today. I had no trouble with exploding bomb a couple of times. No crashes.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kerravon can my game be bugged? It’s so consistent. Even tried with chuck, three birds down – froze. Couldn’t keep enough birds alive to get it done with spies. Shouldn’t have renewed my banners. Any other way to do this?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@Bubbley A lot of these bugs are RAM-dependent. For example, I can usually play without crashing if it’s the only app running. But I can’t log into Facebook within the app without it crashing.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@amslimfordy2 — What are you playing on? I play on iPad2, and if I hard close all apps, and hard restart the device, I can log on to FB within 2 or 3 tries. If you get a message saying “FB login failed” hit login again and it should work.
    Good Luck
    However I haven’t been able to login to FB on AB 2. Do you have any clues. Please reply in an AB 2 page.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@amslimfordy I think I know what you are talking about. Thanks for replying. I have 47.2 GB available. Should be enough don’t you think?

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

I looked everywhere but I can’t find the Golden Pig! On the first days after the patch, it usually displayed a window telling me the general area where the Golden Pig was hiding, but yesterday and today, nothing popped up and I’m not able to find it… I swear I checked every damn level on the map, including all the Chronicle Caves… and nothing

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Does anyone else use a Ram Booster App while playing Games?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@bubbley RAM is “Rapid Access Memory” — not the amount of space free on your hard drive. Think of RAM as the horsepower in your car. If the car is light (no luggage, no mother-in-law in the back seat, etc.) then the car runs really well with all its power. Load the car up with 5 people plus luggage plus a trailer in tow and the car starts to crawl.

@mvnla2
    I can never log into Facebook anymore from my ancient iPad 2. I just installed both Epic and AB2 on my iPhone 5 and login works fine.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@amslimfordy how do I find out how much Ram I have? I got the same objective again, twice in one week, and I can’t complete it. Freezes with both bomb and chuck when three birds go down. I can explode as many times as I like as long as three birds don’t go down. Same with chuck as long as his rage doesn’t take down three birds no problems.

Thanks

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley I use “BossSwanger: System Tools” to keep track of what’s going on in the guts of my iPad. It’s free, and it’s available from the App store. For example, with the App Store open/mounted, along with Safari and the BossSwanger App, I’ve only 19 megabytes of RAM genuinely “available.” Far less than you’d imagine. However, I’m using an ancient iPad 2 running OS 8.4 which is big drain.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,201 through 2,225 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.