Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,176 through 2,200 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@pigkillerz205 — Yes I’m sure. Rovio doesn’t seem to know what PvP means to most people. BTW — If you want someone specific to see your reply, you need to @mention them.

Shatterproof81
    @shatterproof81

the new name is malestorm

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

The new Epic version crashes every time I try to load it.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 Same here, mate. A complete waste of my time. Game is totally unplayable.

angryde
    @angryde

OK, so, I decided to delete the App post-buggy-update, hard reset my device, reinstall, and hard reset (play). Performance is markedly improved and the game is playable. However, the game has crashed several times going between zones – i.e. from Arena to Chronicle Caves or from the Home Camp to the new calendar button/animation. Re-synch from my Rovio account was fine… no data/progress loss. I’m using an iPad 2 running OS 8.4 FYI.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Are you kidding me with Facebook still not staying logged-in? Golden pig no longer gives lucky coins? I don’t even know what to say!

EggStealer
    @eggstealer

Slow pig bug. The pigs move really slowly sometimes in the game. Really annoying!

evaschum
    @evaschum

Iphone 4s user: the new update keeps crashing every time I want to play any stage. I can start the game and then it crashes. So, in the arena, I lost 3 times without even playing. In addition, it is impossible for me to log in with facebook…. the game reloads and I’m not connected… Waste of time (and money)!

Ivan Pochynyuk
    @ivan-pochynyuk

My bug is the logo bug it happen in Princess,Pirate,Capt’n,Rouges,Spies,Guardian,Knight,Druid,and Mage

Ivan Pochynyuk
    @ivan-pochynyuk

I found the Blues bug
    Sticky goo: smoke bomb logo instead of Sticky goo logo
    Smoke bomb: shock shield instead of smoke bomb logo

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Just clicked the daily rewards icon to see how much time was left before I could collect today’s reward — Was rewarded by the game closing.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Sort of annoying… When new gear is received from, say, a Golden Pig spin, there is no “NEW” emblazoned over the bird it applies to any more. Worst, there is no “NEW” on the bird’s class/weapon/off-hand tabs, either. So, to scrap crappy gear, one has to cycle through every bird, every tab unless one keeps track of what they just got.

The “NEW” symbol used to hang around a bit too long in some scenarios, but I’d rather have that than nothing. Annoying.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Just started playing battles with the new version today. After 2 arena battles the game gets incredibly slow, and it just crashed, so I will have lost a battle I would have been able to win. Gnash, gnash. And yes, I have had everything hard closed before I started Epic.
    Not only did I lose a battle but I now have 0 out of 3 in a row instead of 2. Grrr!

PJng
    @pjng

When I using Spies on Blue attacking multiple enemy, nearly half of time,
    enemy that I target did not received any dmg, but other target will.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 I have the same problem with arena – it can be extremely jittery if I do anything other than open the game and go DIRECTLY to the arena. I just double-home, de-mount and restart the game whenever I want to move between different zones: e.g. from Daily Dungeon to Chronicle Caves, from Home Camp to Daily Golden Pig Battle, from the Dojo to the Arena. Super-tedious but I find that it improves performance and reduces crashes.

cnote76
    @cnote76

where has golden clouds dissapeared?

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Bug found in the new update: This happened at Cave 13, whose abilities are damage and stun. And an odd scene was caught after my Rainbird attacks a Knight, who was stunned by the cave. Here’s the scene:
    ^2695F9221915A5FF0D1EA737E0F6B4A28439AAAC8F508E2A87^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Acid Rain never works on knights, right? Also, the barrier didn’t absorb the damage…

HazelMix
    @hazelmix

The game constantly crashes after “loading levels”. I hope Rovio patches this soon.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryde — My game crashes after 2 arena battles (sometimes only 1), even if all I have done since a hard device shutdown is go to the arena and fight a couple of battles. Very annoying. I started hard closing after every 2 battles, but then it crashed on second battle.

@cnote76
    — The golden cloud has been replaced by the “daily golden pig” and the “daily rewards calendar.” I started a separate thread on these, because it isn’t entirely clear how they work. The daily GP is hard to find until you know what you are looking for — a very small GP at the base of one of the flags in the area identified by the pop up/down when it first appears.

@hazelmix
    — Lots of people have had similar problems when the update was first installed. You either need to already have a Rovio account or make a backup of the data files. Then you need to totally delete the game (which deletes the data files) and reinstall. If you don’t have a Rovio acct or backup, you will be forced to start over. I gave detailed instructions to Bubbley somewhere else.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 That sux. Hard. I’m really sorry, mate. Is your device really full? Close to its storage capacity? Lots of Apps? I basically use mine to surf the Internet and play Epic. Lulz. I’d love to know what effect – if any – a densely knotted system architecture has on overall app/game performance. Sigh. Sux for you.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryde — I have 2.9 GB free and 10.1 used. Does that count as almost full? I mostly have AB apps, and I don’t use the iPad to surf the internet.
    Should take a look at how much storage is used by what. I have been taking a lot of screenshots of arena opponents, but I have deleted the old ones periodically.
    I do a hard close of all apps, including Epic, multiple times a day, and always before I open Epic. I also have ended up doing hard restarts of the iPad several times a day.

cnote76
    @cnote76

@mvnla2
    Really? This is very sad. Now its even harder to collect gold. The daily GP only gives you 1 gold per day. Untill now, you could collect 35-36 gold a week…

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 Lulz! That sounds like my iPad! Well, it’s not an overpacking or file architecture issue then… it fascinates me because we use the same device and the same OS under the same general conditions. I’d kill to know what’s causing the performance disparity you’re (sadly) experiencing! I mean, you’re already doing everything possible to improve your native performance. Really, really sux for you, mate.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryde — It appears that I haven’t been deleting screenshots a frequently as I thought. Just deleted a ton of them, and deleted all in the deleted items folder.
    Only changed storage to 3 GB free and 10.0 used. Will have to figure out what is using the rest, but not right now.
    I also have a ton of e-mail, because I don’t read my e-mail on the iPad in general. Think it will be easier to delete in a folder view. Deleting the photos was a pain.

Puzzled
    @puzzled

The latest update is extremely irritating. My iPad crashes several times a day, and the last five arena battles I have lost have all been due to system crashes. I can barely get through the daily objectives. And, with fewer golden coins and rarer “rainbow riot” days, chances of upgrading my birds or banners are disappearing. Very discouraging.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,176 through 2,200 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.